LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Baby Diaper To Hold Poop

That's like a 7 foot tall basketball player trying to fit in one of those battery powered kid cars! Baby diapers are made small to fit real babies. Adult diapers are made large to fit adults! You can't fit a squair peg into a round hole! You may try and wear baby diapers, but they would be about as usefull as the Pope's testicals! Wear your baby diapers for fun, but if you want to drop a load in your pants, either wear an adult diaper or plan on doing it only in the privacy of your own home where you can clean up the furniture, carpet and any other thing that you sit on or walk by! Don't do it out in public where others will have to step in or sit in what leaks out of your baby diaper and pants! The answer is, there is no baby diaper that will be able to adiquitly hold an adult mess! When you ask the question, "Which baby diaper do you think is the best to shoot out a load?", the answer is none.

Adult pooping in a baby diaper = Trying to stop a river by using a piece of paper.

Actually, chances are you won't even be able to get the poop into the diaper in the first place. There's probably no room for it in the diaper.

• 5 years later...
  • 4 months later...

But then again I more or less just use the baby size as a liquid catcher so I don't have my grandmother who is the one that does th the laundry looking at my boxers and asking me what the hardened stain is. And I just use it as a poop cradle. Since it doesn't fit around my waist, I just use the Velcro straps and attach it to the waist band of my underwear and have it folded over my penis. And I'm using two size 3 diapers and have them put together with  straps of Velcro to make it a single diaper. I have just tried it out and if you can keep it centered on your butt crack and hole, you are good to go as long as you don't have a giant poop.

I load up my XL Goodnights, and my poops are softball sized. But I have a gash and nothing to get in the way for the fun that follows. Do use a tampon up the love canal or suffer a UTI for those of you who have this.

I like laying on my bed in the morning and while soft music is playing in the background just push slowly until I load fully back to front making my poops explode and bulge expanding the crotch to its max, cuz Im already wet, sometimes I re diaper with a ComfiFit 24/7 medium to make sure I don't mess up the bed or my jammies, I normally wear Gary wear XL diaper over over my diapers to be sure.

Cummies usually don't take too long to show up and then the screaming starts shortly after the tingle grows to a shout.

I am a happy pooper. Just wish I had a happy pooper of my own, so i could share happiness with them.

• 5 weeks later...

Do you know there are a lot of choices for designed adult diapers that emulate baby diapers today (the ones with prints, colors, front stickers, etc.) ? So what's the point of pooping in baby diapers that mostly likely won't fit you (unless you're really small or skinny) when we have so many choices? All AB/DL tape diapers can hold a decent amount of poop very well.

• 4 weeks later...

I have tried plain cloth diapers by folding them into triangles then pinning them together.  I can vary the size by changing the overlap of the bottom point of the triangles.  I can make them as thick or thin as I want by using more or less layers.  I personally like a good thick wad between my legs to give me that authentic baby 'waddle'.  I usually shove a big gob of Vaseline up my butt before I poop.  The Vaseline coats the big brown snake as it comes out, making it nice and slippery when it moves around in my diaper as I waddle around the house.  It also makes my butt crack and cheeks nice and slippery.  Diaper nirvana!

• 4 months later...