LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Final Destination 5 *Ab/Dl References*

Half way few the movie a woman gos to get her eyes done for some treatment and when walking into the room she asks when looking at the teddy bears on the wall "what are these?" do bloke repleys "they are for the younger patients....and sometimes for our older ones too" next thing you see the woman is holding the teddy bear very tight when her eyes are being done...

at least its something different for the movie :-) also I wonder and bet they do it in real life as well if you are scaryed hehe

well, honestly, there are people who enjoy what they watch, and see something that makes them happy in is, and want to share, and then there are people like you who seem to want to be miserable and kill that shimmer of joy for people. who is annoying now?

That was complete product placement and I imagine KC paid a good chunk of change to get them in there.

i should have put quotes in that. i know it was a product placement, but i know you remember all the "OHH LOOK AT THAT!!" comments is spawned.

Yeah... Not really and ABDL reference... Just something they have in there for people to squeeze to release tension. Nothing more than the office opting not to invest in stress balls, and just recycling the teddybears.