LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Little Worried

easyups18

So when I was a kid I wet the bed till I was 12 or 13. When I was 6 I started to enjoy diapers although my parents didn't know well from 13 to 18 I wore diapers only every once in a while a wet them while sleeping and not on purpose. Since then after I moved out I whould wear diapers almost every night and wet them more then a few times I then stopped but worry every day of my life that I'm going to wet the bed and I have only twice but gave gotten very close many many times even woke up just ad I started but stopped before I wet anymore then my boxers. I sleep really poorly at night and wake up all the time when I'm not wearing protection. A am a diaper lover and have told my wife that part and she is not ok with it which is why I don't wear at night anymore on Thursday I told her the longer version of tis same story just more in detail. What I'm worried about is do I have a real problem or am I just paranoid every morning I wake up a feel to see if I have had an accident but since I moved in with my wife I have been lucky but I know that wont last for ever I just don't know what my wife will do if it does happen she sounded like she understand it and wasn't mad but who knows I just wonder if anyone knows anything about this sounds like somethiing someone else has gone through

Archived