LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Haven'T Been Able To Wear For Over A Week Now Thanks To This Bad Rash.

Pretty certain it's nappy rash and maybe a yeast infection as well. Possibly friction rash between my legs too.

The zinc oxide Abena barrier cream was doing fuck all and just drying my skin out and making it crack, peel skin and go really red and sore.

Tried sudocream as we got some in the first aid kit, felt like my balls and other parts were on fire and just made it worse.

So been having several tepid baths with salt water in them, which helped a bit....

Still the skin is itching like mad, and very red and very sore. And in one area it's actually moist and smells funny, so very likely to be yeast infected there I think.

Rest of my areas is really dried out, cracked and flaking skin which is red raw and itchy underneath.

Also between my legs there is a load of dark red pimples which hurt when touched but don't itch, just pretty sore.But not as sore as the flaking skin areas.

So mum is going shopping today and asked her to look out for some Destin Maximum strength original paste, which I doubt the normal version would help rash THIS bad.

Will try that and see if it makes it better at all.

If not I think I'll have to go see the doctor as I don't know if I got just a diaper rash, and also a yeast infection and friction rash(chafing) as well.....

As well as I got allergies and some anti-fungal creams could be dangerous with the anti-epiletic meds I'm on/plus the epilepsy.

And unless I can find a fully water resistant barrier cream in the future against urine attacking my skin. I won't be pissing in nappies again(would use warm water although wasteful) or will wear something thinner I have to change much more often like Tena slip plus.

As this is the 2nd really bad rash I had because of pissing in nappies for fun. Probably the worst of the two.

I heard Criticaid barrier cream seems to be effective but doesn't say how many hours it's water resistant for....

Anyone alse can they suggest a UK available barrier cream which is water resistant and lasts at least 8 hours or more per application?

Also I read you should use a non-talc powder over the barrier cream to stop it being particually absorbed into the nappy.

desitin will not fix a yeast infection! if its painfull it prob a yeast infection

"As well as I got allergies and some anti-fungal creams could be dangerous with the anti-epiletic meds I'm on/plus the epilepsy."

you should see a doct to get antibiotic if its bad enough!

for others with a bad rash that does not go away after 3-4 days with zinc oxide , you need anti fungi-creme , for example " Monistat cream" ,

Yeah I guess I'll have to see the doctor monday....

Mum couldn't find any destin in sainsburys because they suck. :(

And I got a stomach bug since yesterday and feel pretty shit with it. And is unfortuate mum is going away this sat-sun.

Can only wait till mon to see the doctor.

Cannesten HC cream always does the trick for me when I get rashes down there, had a particularly bad 1 last week I went to the docs with that sounds similar to what you are experiencing, everything I tried did nothing for it. In the end I was prescribed some anti biotics to take 4 times daily and given 2 tubes of Dakacort cream to use when I changed. The cream had to be kept in the fridge which made it a bit of a shock applying it as i was cold !, but within 48 hours I was pain free and back to my normal wearing habits. All signs of the rash had gone and cleared up within 4 days.

If you do try the Cannesten HC cream make sure its the blue/white tube and not the red/white tube which it thrush cream as I found that made matters 10 times worse than better !!.

Other 1 Ive used which is cheaper (about

Lightning,

I'd wait with any HC cream/ ointment until you have spoken with your GP. I seem to remember that HydroCortisone can potentially interact with epilepsy or diabetes medication. If you have any broken skin it could (albeit in minute amounts) get into the bloodstream and might have systemic effects. I'm not a medical practitioner, but do ask someone with proper knowledge before you use any HC cream.

Plain old Vaseline is a rather good barrier.

I'm going to see my doctor tommorrow, as it's got very very extreme now.

When it's not itching like mad, it feels like my skin is on fire. Kind of like extreme extremely bad sunburn but worse, feel like it's on fire with a flame.

Don't know what to tell him though. Can't say I wear and wet nappies for fun/fetish or he will think I'm not right in the head and might even refer me to a psychiatrist after he's sorted out the treatment.

I don't want that shit on my medical records either, would make me look actually mentally insane.

I could keep stoom and let him do the diagnostics and swab tests,etc. Could turn out to be anything though including jock itch though.

Jock itch won't have no embarrassing questions asked. But if it turns out to be a yeast infection or WORSE extreme extreme nappy rash, I'll most likely get asked a load of questions.

Could say I had an accident when I was ill the other day and felt to ill to wash myself properly at the time. Which is kind of true as I was ill the last few days ago with a stomach bug.

Unless the doctor can tell when the rash started, so could make some bullshit up about weeks ago and say I was ill then.

Much rather I tell a white lie than confess and get referered to a psychiatrist afterwards and be on the medically records as like mentally insane. As I doubt many doctors understand or know about AB/DL.

You went on a hike, ill prepared, got wet through and through and had to walk all day in the wet trousers and underpants. bad climate for the 'netherlands'. As an excuse it should do. Good luck!

Luckily the doctor didn't ask questions.

And just told her I thought it was sweat rash/jock itch/ possible friction rash. Shame it wasn't a male doctor, just had to look away and make sure I didn't get a..... :blush:

And just by looking at my skin it's mostly just red raw and blistering/peeling skin like I got prescribed some Fucibet cream which is:

fusidic acid/betamethasone in one. Both contains a corticosteroid(betamethasone) and an antibiotic medicine(fusidic acid) both topical.

But has some pretty worrying side effects to it.

I really don't want to be going through this shit ever again, once it heals up. So don't fancy pissing nappies again and risking that again. Shame because pissing them was very enjoyable and felt naughty.

But I'll have to make do with just applying warm water in disposable nappies and masturbating in them. Just hope I don't get friction rash by doing that, but vaseline should prevent that, like when you have rough sex.

Put moisturiser on for a week after you stop the betamethasone, otherwise your skin might feel like tracing paper. But the stuff is IT. It will help like lightning.

Are you really giving up playing football because you broke your ankle?

• 2 weeks later...

Put moisturiser on for a week after you stop the betamethasone, otherwise your skin might feel like tracing paper. But the stuff is IT. It will help like lightning.

Are you really giving up playing football because you broke your ankle?

That cream was shit and wasn't helping much which I got prescribed at a walk -in doctors practise.

I just seen my regular gp and got some anti-fungal ointment with a mild corticosteroid. Only problem is I had an allergic reaction to the anti-fungal part, so waiting for to pick up my prescription for a different one which hopefully I won't be allergic to.

The one I was allergic to was: Daktacort ointment.

As this is going on SO long and still isn't better. I definatly won't be pissing in nappies ever again, sort of sad but ain't going through this again.

But I can still wear, put luke warm water in and masturbate in diapers when this rash has cleared up.... As luke warm water doesn't harm the skin, if a heavy chlorinated swimming pool your in wet trunks for hours.

Only way for a yeast infection to grow again is if I sweat alot, so if I don't wear in the summer or for extended periods I shouldn't get this problem again.

I got prescribed Clotrimazole cream BP 1% now, just an anti-fungal, no corticosteroid with it. So far it hasn't caused any side effects or allergic reaction.

The Clotrimazole cream is finally very slowly helping. No more itching at least. But still quite red and is white and moist in places like between the legs.

Only problem is I got to apply the bastard 3 times a day, and I forget sometimes.

fusidic acid/betamethasone in one. Both contains a corticosteroid(betamethasone) and an antibiotic medicine(fusidic acid) both topical.

But has some pretty worrying side effects to it.

Its not *that* strong - obviously you don't want to use it for prolonged courses, but I've been using Fucibet for 3+ weeks or so (spread over the year) for all of the past 10 years plus. As someone else on these forums says (Keith someone?) "medicine is (generally) a crutch to help you function while your body heals and to help it heal quicker"

On your side effects note, I'd be interested to hear what they were for you. Note that prolonged and regular use of Fucibet and its ilk (esp. stronger preparations) has a lot of potential side-effects: it will cause your skin to atrophy, thinning it and increasing your likelihood of skin cancers. The stronger stuff also attacks the retina and other parts of the eyes, hence are almost never recommended for use on the face expect for very short courses where the reward outweighs the risk. Finally, the bacteria in your skin will build up antibiotic resistance to those components (of preparations like Fucibet) that are antimicrobial (i.e. fucid acid), so care should be taken to use them properly (always complete course etc.). That said, well controlled and sensibly prescribed they are a pretty safe and proven method of dealing with skin issues. Side effects are usually rare and infrequently treating the infection and skin damage with such medicines is generally much more preferable to leaving them alone where you run the risk of getting something far worse, not to mention having to put up with a lot of discomfort in the mean time.

That said, frankly I'm surprised they didn't provide you an anti-fungal upfront in the form of either Trimovate cream (Clobetasone butyrate, oxytetracycline, nystatin) or Lotriderm cream (Betamethasone dipropionate + Clotrimazole) - or one of the other extremes if warranted (i.e. Nystaform HC as the mild 'go away you moaning hypocondriac' extreme or Dermovate-NN for the "fix it and fix it fast" very potent extreme). They could stack a topical antibiotic too but arguably a combined short course antibiotic if thought necessary (flucloxacillin, arguably amoxacillin or erythromycin stearate etc.) might have been worth a look instead.

The rest of this post isn't really relevant unless you have a long term skin condition.

On a broader note, there are a number of other effective treatments for various skin conditions, but in the UK you won't have access to them all. Some of the other "very potent" ones aren't available in the UK (either privately or on the NHS) as, in their wisdom, NICE think some of these are very, very fishy. I can't argue with this as I was part of the early trial group in the UK when Schering-Plough were developing Elocon (mometasone furoate). Elocon is/was pretty mild and the reactions I had to the early versions were, to put it mildly, quite painful. They did a pretty fair and thorough study but there were a lot of dodgy things learnt from those tests and a lot of open questions (e.g. will it enter breast milk in women?).

These days we've a lot more stuff in the arsenal and better management programmes: antihistamines and sedative approaches, photo-therapy, immuno-modulators etc., but all these things have risks and there are a lot of unknowns - esp. with the latter two when they involve a chronic condition and long term treatment plans.