LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ►

DailyDi

I had a boss one time who returned a bag of defective M&Ms. She told the clerk that hers all said W&W. She said to me one day, "You think I'm a pain in the neck, don't you?" I said. "No, my opinion is much lower than that. I think you're a pain in the ass." She loved leap years because it gave her an extra day to say she wouldn't go out with me. Every day she'd come into the office and say, "Did you miss me?" I'd tell her, "Yes, but my aim is getting better." She told me one year that for my birthday she'd wear a dress that was my favorite color. I said, "Great! My favorite color is cellophane." (Never happened). One day she was sick. She asked me if I had anything for a headache and I told her, "Yeah, working with you."

I had a boss one time who returned a bag of defective M&Ms. She told the clerk that hers all said W&W. She said to me one day, "You think I'm a pain in the neck, don't you?" I said. "No, my opinion is much lower than that. I think you're a pain in the ass." She loved leap years because it gave her an extra day to say she wouldn't go out with me. Every day she'd come into the office and say, "Did you miss me?" I'd tell her, "Yes, but my aim is getting better." She told me one year that for my birthday she'd wear a dress that was my favorite color. I said, "Great! My favorite color is cellophane." (Never happened). One day she was sick. She asked me if I had anything for a headache and I told her, "Yeah, working with you."

BabyJune, this was a fantasic post, thanks for the laugh!

Rockies Fan