LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Call Out To All The Other Tg Dls

I have been a lurker in this forum for a while now, but I figured I would toss my hat into this ring as well :3

I'm an MtF who transitioned in 2010. It was something I had wanted to do since I was 3, but never had the opportunity until I finally got away from my family :/

As far as my ABDL habits and my IC go, the IC came first. I was potty trained super early, and didn't have any bed wetting problems until my teens, which came along with a little daytime accidents too. The bed wetting cleared up for the most part by the time I graduated, but from then on I had the occasional accident, and would dribble a lot after using the bathroom. I ignored that, but it didn't get much worse until I started taking hormones. By 2012 I was wearing pads all day for the dribbles and spurts every time I laughed or sneezed, and was even having occasional bowel ic. That September I started wetting the bed again, and shortly after the dribbles turned into a strong urge to go, with just a few minutes to get there. Both the bed wetting and the daytime bladder and bowel ic both got worse over the next few months, but during that time I had decided to start wearing 24/7 instead of just to bed.

When I was first having accidents every day, even messing myself on public transit, I felt a lot of shame about my condition. I began to explore the ABDL lifestyle as a coping mechanism, and really fell in love with feeling little sometimes. It helped me to love my diapers instead of hate them, and even to not be ashamed of them!

When I was first having accidents every day, even messing myself on public transit, I felt a lot of shame about my condition. I began to explore the ABDL lifestyle as a coping mechanism, and really fell in love with feeling little sometimes. It helped me to love my diapers instead of hate them, and even to not be ashamed of them!