LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Call Out To All The Other Tg Dls

Can any other TG members here introduce themselves to me? i really need a support system, cause i feel really lonely atm. I just joined DD this morning and havent gotten around to introducing myself just yet, but ill be doing so shortly. Id just like to find OTHER TG members here that can relate to wat im going through, and maybe make some new friends in the process.

Hey there, welcome to DD. You're not alone here there are plenty of us here so just dive right in. This is a great site and you'll be able to make some friends here if you try.

Hugs,

Freta

The toughest part of being who we are is not being able to share our feelings with everyone and being misunderstood. I hope you find lots of support from everyone on this site.

Hi there

My Names Paige and I'm 24 years old and came out as transgender to my parents of december of 2010. I also deal with incontinence and wet my bed frequently. I don't mind wearing diapers I actually like it most of the time. Just remember your not alone here.
  • Like 1

Hi,

Im in southern california and use the name Raelene. I am a dl and also a crossdresser and have been dressing for many years now. I wear everything femme even tampons and wear panties 24/7 but when not in panties im in a diaper and baby plastic pants.

• Like 1

Hi there! I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum as the others above me since I'm FtM, but I can relate to the hardships all the same. Being trans is difficult enough to deal with sometimes (especially where finding an accepting and understanding partner is concerned) and throwing in the AB or DL part just makes things seem impossible.

If you ever want or need anyone to talk to, feel free to shoot me a message! And also, there are a lot of understanding people on this forum. (There are also some not so understanding, but you face that everywhere in life regardless of what your difference might be. Just remember to overlook the ones who can't see you for who you are as a person.)

• Like 1
Guest Baby Rina

It's not really a large secret in my neighborhood that I'm trans. I've been on hormones for like 8 months now and I'm doing the paperwork to change my name too. Having certain issues with work at the moment so I can't paint my nails like I used to. The first few trips out of the beyond the threshold of the house were nerve wracking but after that they've gotten SO MUCH EASIER. I simply can't imagine going to work without my heels anymore, neither can my customers. When I had to help unload truck I brought my tennis shoes and people asked where my heels were ^.^

I'm totally an AB not a DL and while I've never taken a bottle or paci with me to work most of my coworkers tell me i act like a toddler and stuff. No one really has a problem with it either since I'm a happy little goober. When someone notices my diapers (and they have on occasion) I simply tell them that the hormones have given me some slight bladder issues and that's fine enough for them. (They have but nothing that would actually require me to need them but hey... its convenient, semi truthful, and doesn't invite more questions)

When someone notices my diapers (and they have on occasion) I simply tell them that the hormones have given me some slight bladder issues and that's fine enough for them. (They have but nothing that would actually require me to need them but hey... its convenient, semi truthful, and doesn't invite more questions)

I get Estradiol injections and to the end of the cycle I produce more urine. Then I can also blame it on my SRS or my back problems. Nobody wonders when I buy diapers and pacifiers at a pharmacy, where I have gotten hormones and needles for syringes, too.

Guest Baby Rina

I got government legal recognition before hormones...

f*** logic and the UK system... although go my application of the law!

Yay for being in the US, and managing to actually be on hormones for 5 months and still be in the closet >.>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wish i had the balls to come out of the closet,or should i mean lose the balls and come out :unsure::unsure::unsure:

That's the problem with society, they constantly attack things that are different so much that people are afraid to be themselves in real life .... so we all flood the internet. Then they say we're addicted to the internet and attack us for that. Being different in any way is a no win situation, you either suppress who you are completely or be treated like you're sick. At least online, you can be yourself.

So welcome goppmyluv, enjoy some form of acceptence here on this corner of the bits and bytes.

Guest Baby Rina

At least in my neighborhood there's only a couple people who give me problems to my face, what they say behind my back is thier own petty problems. I had one bible lady witness to me and she told me that it was a sin, but in god's eyes no sin is better or worse than any other sin and that all i have to do is find jesus .... i dunno i kinda tuned a lot of it out, but she's been fine with it my transitioning as long as i told her i found jesus [if no lie is any better or worse than any other lets add some to the list]

• 5 months later...

Hello I am a single pansexual mommy from Fort Wayne Indiana I'm hoping to have a transsexual baby this summer or a hermaphrodite baby I've had one before and I had a wonderful time with her but I've never had a transsexual baby so other and good parenting tips on that I'd love to get a private message from some people or Skype or just talk to people in general about this thank you

I'd like to point out that the Rainbow forum is designed for LGBTIQ persons to have a safe place to discuss our thoughts and issues. It isn't for 'roleplay', a 'meeting place', or for non-LGBTIQ topics of discussion. Please use the correct forums for each topic ;)

Thank You!

Bettypooh

I'm a M2F baby as well. I started transition a little over 4 years now, and been on hormones for almost 3. I still get people from my past that try to keep me down, but I've learned to walk with my head held high. The hardest was dealing with a strict Catholic family. When they wouldn't listen to the theological argument I made that said it was okay, I had to walk away from them.

• 1 month later...

MtF TG pre-transition of any kind really. sorta hard when my entire family thinks im insane because of it. and a DL with incontinence. yeah, its a tough life. but just keep on going strong and you'll make it through. just know you got all of us here. :)