LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stock Market (Lol)

Lost $250 yesterday, got a hundred of it back today. Holding for the long-term... but this cracked me up:

" width="610" height="343" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen allowfullscreen>

It's swinging right now b/c there is so much uncertainty about the future. Down on Jobs and US Debt, up on "things will be OK" from the Fed, they'll find some reason for it to go back down tomorrow. It's all being manipulated... wouldn't put my money in there.

saying the interest rate will stay the same for two years is a rather odd thing.... never been done before.... strange its for 2 years.. very fishy

Until after the election of course :)

• Like 1

Hate to see my attempt at posting a funny clip dissolve into politics, but... I still have to see these political games being played that are destroying our economy... from both sides!

Brewster.jpg

• Like 1

The only money I had in was Netflix, which went up by about 25% in the time I had it, then they made the DUMBEST move ever, and didn't do anything to appease the customers immediately. Soooo...it's back down to where I started. :P I think it will come back, when people realize the alternatives still suck compared to 'Flix. We have it on almost constantly for the kid, he loves Thomas the Tank Engine and they have a huge selection.

(Sure...raise prices, but don't let every blog on the planet say it was a 60% increase, that wasn't so hot.)

"Sell!SELL! I take it back ! LOL yeah right, if it was all just that easy :P

Anyways, it will be interesting to see what happens this Friday, The market is up today by 500 pts (@12:35 pst)

The reason I say this is that usually the market has been down on Fridays because investors don't want their money stuck in there over the weekend, with global markets the way they are and after hours trading etc.

BUTU< if the market continues in a positive direction and closes up on Friday, thats a goods thing since it shows investors have more confidence and the "FEAR' that has driven these current events has somewhat dissipated.

It was down Monday, up Tuesday Down Wednesday and is Up Thursday....so Friday will be interesting ;)

and it was UP by 125.71 :) Not much considering the wild swings up and down, but it's better than a loss or a sharp stick in the eye ;)

The thing that REALLY bugs me is all the news and media feeding all this fear and worry :badmood: I really would like to see some 'BALANCED" analysis instead of all this BS "Doom and gloom" crap. Let people make up their own damn minds instead of the "news media" doing it for you....sheesh :glare:

Anyways, Monday will be another day and we'll see what happens then :)

I don't play the markets, I find it just easier to hoard my money and keep my money in my accout rather than invest it and lose it. To each their own, eh? I'd rather invest in throwback ballcaps for my massive baseball cap collection instead. lol.

BabyChris121675

I invest in mostly safe investments, only play with a portion. Being self-employed retirement planning is completely on me, and sadly my mattress doesn't pay interest!