LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Official Weed Thread!

Anyone ever smoke weed while diapered?

I'm honestly such a pussy about weed, I'm sort of scared of doing it too often out of fear of getting addicted or something ..

Lets make this a weed appreciation thread and speak of our experiences :D

(No haters please)

Umm - Weed is NOT addictive, I guess anything can be phycologically (Spelling?, I mean in you head), but Physically...Well starting and stopping several times since I was 13, and using it for anywhere between a month and a few YEARS just about every day, I have to say ABSOLUTELY NOT! I NEVER experienced any withdraw symptoms of any kind from suddenly discontinuing use (Side note: By about age 16 making runs to go get it was suddenly when everybody wanted me with them....They had found out I was alone to get some, a cop wasn't sure if he just saw a deal or not - but I saw him fine, well be the time he could get to me, the weed was down in my diaper, and one the cop felt the diaper - that was the end of him looking for the weed!).

And since I have, and currently do use it - by extension that means I have while in a diaper so many times I can't count them (24/7/365 MOSTLY medical use). But because that is nothing more than part of my normal clothing, I think nothing of it at all - for me that I like asking if you've ever done it while wearing pants....

A far as why I use it - well when I was that young, I guess I have to admit, trying it initially was an attempt to "fit in" and prove that "I am not that much different from you!" (Was tired of being the blunt end of someones joke because I was the only one in the school that used diapers, then yes I did enjoy the intoxicating effects. Then Fast-Foward to my Mid 20's I come up with another medical condition called "Menieres Disease", one of the most annoying symptoms of that is vertigo, and I discovered, quite by accident that weed helped a lot more and a lot faster with the vertigo than the prescribed pills did, plus the pills had a highly annoying side effect of causing extreme drowsiness, usually causing sleeping that nothing seemed to counter-act, some types of weed would cause drowsiness too, but in that case it was cured with 1-2 cups of coffee. And now fast foward again to about a year and a half ago, I end up with Pancreatitus. After being released from the hospital for that, I ended up using Morphine for pain for about 2 and a half months all day every day (one pill every 4 hours while awake) - THAT was REAL chemical dependency on a substance, nothing like you see in movies deplicting an addict in full-blown withdrawl but it still totally sucked TRUST ME! Well, the pain never did stop totally, and yes still is bad enough to warrent Morphine, or even Hydromorphone (It's actually a little stronger than Morphine and has a longer half-life), and even after thar, no I am not afraid to use those medications, but definately am WAY more careful about for how long - they are getting harder to obtain, so some intentional experimenting, and I found out that on that pain anyway, not all the time, but most of the time, the weed works just as well if not better than those drugs do!

So basically anymore it is more medicinal than recreation.

LOL...

Just found it the way the title is phrased.

The official~

Keep your alarm set to 4:20

As for myself, have friends that smoke.

Don't think it's any more dangerous than drinking or ciggys.

Just not my thing. I say live and let live :)

4:20 ???

I know nothing of this 4:20, or 4/20 for that matter... :whistling:

I think the Cops use it

When talking on their radios like 10-4 Good Buddy!

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't the 4:20 thing come from some stuff about a group of people meeting each day at 4:20 to go look for a field of marijuana? Or something.

Cops in the US mostly used ten codes, like 10-8 (On duty), 10-4 (Received/understood), 10-20 (location. Where "What's your 20?" comes from.), etc.

But, most have switched to "plain English" now after a recommendation by the Gov. apparently.

Not sure of any weed related ones xD Though they totally should start using 4:20 as a radio code for weed, would be hilarious.

Didn't the 4:20 thing come from some stuff about a group of people meeting each day at 4:20 to go look for a field of marijuana? Or something.......
Correct, 4:20 is the time they met and it has evolved into 4/20, (April 20,) being a 'national pot smoking day.' Huffington Post has the full story; http://www.huffingto...r_n_543854.html
  • 2 years later...

I am about as conservative as a person can get and I think Marijuana should be legalized for medicinal and recreational use. We spend far to many of our resources prosecuting and incarcerating people who smoke a little weed. 100 years ago this stuff was legal and it wasn't a problem. One would think that a lot of organized criminals could be put out of business just by making pot legal

But then who would have money to pay off the Politicians? :o

Bettypooh

Well, it's the DEA right now. There is evidence to suggest that the DEA wants to keep pot illegal right now in the US. They control the distribution of the licenses to grow and use medical grade marijuana and they have been using that power to prevent any research on the positive effects of marijuana from surfacing. In addition, the legalization of marijuana in Washington and Colorado has put a damper on drug cartel business, no surprise there, so I suppose the DEA would lose its usefulness if pot was legalized in the US.

It's a shame really, since it has been shown there is a 25% reduction in drug related deaths in states where medicinal marijuana is legal. It is very possible that weed would save lives, since people would be able to move off of opiates for pain relief and in addition, significantly cut down on drug related crime.

I haven't smoked for years. Last time I did I was working at Capri Sun plant in Illinois with my friend Jeremy. Needless to say I'm hyperactive and loud. When I'm high its like 1000 times worse! Long story short. We both got fired but it was funny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I have a pretty intensely long history with chronic low back pain post 2 failed back surgeries, have posterior tibial tendinitis in both ankles, had four unrelated foot surgeries, have arthritis in both hands, have had 2 right knee surgeries and here's what I have to say about medical marijuana products.. some of it is like using whatever over the counter stuff works best for your pain if there is something that does. Some isn't made with any THC and some is (depends on who is making it). You can get either one. If for any reason you have to drug test don't do it having had used something with THC in it. Whether it works for one person or not is probably pretty subjective though I have heard a lot of people say it does work for their discomforts. I find it helps my hands/fingers re arthritis. For my low back I often use a Thermacare heatwrap (has magnets) and that seems to help me quite a bit. I don't think medical marijuana properties or ointment is snake oil tho I would suggest getting it from a reputable collective or person knowledgeable in this industry. Good luck!!!! Whatever helps you to keep moving and stay functional and isn't creating worse problems for you! Medical marijuana products is pretty benign from what I can tell so if it works for you that's great!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I used to when I was in my early 20s. Diapered? Possible, wouldn’t remember. I kind of want to, but not that bad. I live where I can cross state lines and get it legally. It’s just when I hop back over that it becomes an issue. (No checkpoints though.) I have used CBD, but it’s pricey. 

On 8/6/2011 at 1:08 AM, Necros said:

Anyone ever smoke weed while diapered?

I'm honestly such a pussy about weed, I'm sort of scared of doing it too often out of fear of getting addicted or something ..

Lets make this a weed appreciation thread and speak of our experiences :D

(No haters please)

@Necros

I can say that I never smoked weed myself, but I do not know if being in the room with people smoking it or breathing IN the smoke of those who smoke it counts:  I tried to be in the same room with people who smoke it, and the sickening sweet smell made my head spin, and my eyes water - I've never smoked anything in my life, as I know it can cause trouble for my lungs, with my disabilities, I don't think that it would be a good idea, but I have heard that CBD is supposed to help people with Cerebral Palsy, but being that Pot is illegal in the US, and legal in Vermont, and legal to posess without a medical marijuana card, I won't take a chance:  The Federal Law STILL says that it is illegal, and my Housing Authority says that even though you can posses and smoke it in Vermont, that you could be evicted if you do smoke it.

Additionally, you cannot smoke in your unit, under the terms of the latest lease rider:  This is a smoke free building, and they will give you 2 warnings:  The 3rd, will be an eviction IF you do not agree to smoking cessation counciling.

I have heard things about CBD:  Is it helpful?  Is it similar to weed in its effects? 

Brian