LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Official Weed Thread!

3 hours ago, baker7 said:

I have heard things about CBD:  Is it helpful?  Is it similar to weed in its effects? 

I can’t speak to your condition, but I found CBD really helpful for my anxiety disorder! It is not similar to weed/THC in its effects. THC is psychotropic and CBD is not. CBD is highly unlikely to cause any effects like paranoia or anything like that. Honestly I don’t feel anything from CBD other than an overall calm/relaxing feeling, but I’m still sharp mentally while i’m on it. I believe it is used for pain because of its anti-inflammatory properties.

You also do not have to smoke it. I take CBD oil, which is edible and I can drop it in my tea for instance. Taking it in edible form also makes for longer lasting relief than smoking it, although it takes longer to feel it. You can also get it in pill form, which is really just a measured dose of the oil, where I am from.

• Like 1

My experience with it has only been with CBD gummies with melatonin. It does help, but like anything that helps me sleep, it can only be used so long before it doesn’t work. The other part I take into consideration is that when I wake up, I’m awake, that’s it, whether I still feel sleepy or not, or how long I’ve been asleep. 

• 3 years later...

It's always great to have a space where like-minded individuals can come together to share their experiences and insights about cannabis. It's a community that understands the nuances and benefits of this plant.
If you're on the lookout for something new to try, you might want to explore delta 9 gummies, specifically the delta 9 gummies 1000mg variant. These gummies can provide a delightful and convenient way to experience the effects of THC. Personally, I've found them to be a fun and enjoyable option for relaxation and recreation.
What I appreciate about these gummies is not only their potency but also the delicious flavors they often come in. It's like a little treat that can enhance your cannabis experience.