LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Childhood Memories

I really need to let some of this out. I hope some of you have similar experiences. I fully understand the difficulty of talking about one's early childhood, so some discretion is obviously prudent

I have several memories relating to nappies (or accidents) from my early years

I remember (very vaguely) wetting myself when my mum breastfed me

I remember soaking my nappy/getting changed probably 2 or 3 notable times.

I remember messing one time in my nappy while I was toilet training (odd I should remember such a minor accident - that probably happened many times still)

It's odd I can remember all this from before I was 4. Most people can barely rememeber anything from that age. What's more, I remember remembering it as a middle-aged child (~9-10), before I discovered sexuality. I may have posted this a while ago but I'd love it if someone else has a similar perspective

What this post is particularly about is that I have a very important, but fairly vague) memory from when I was about 6 and with one of my (female, as it happens) friends - in addition at least 2 of my male friends (that I know of) wore at night at that age. It seems that she still wore nappies sometimes during the day, although I did not make anything of this at the time. I feel slightly bad about posting this online, and I will naturally protect her anonymity (I don't actually remember her last name anyway).

I went over to her place to play. I can hardly remember half the details, but I recall quite clearly smelling something, asking her about the odd smell (I didn't at all realize the significance of this). She had messed her nappy (which she apparently still wore sometimes).

The following dialogue I am fairly sure of. ~"What's that smell?" - She said simply "I wear nappies". I recall being taken by surprise but not wanting to offend her at all. I said "You do?... oh... okay" after some delay. I think I even might have asked her if they were comfortable, but I don't remember that as clearly (this particular episode is particularly interesting because it shows I obviously had a latent interest in nappies before puberty). She went and got changed and I don't remember what happened after that. I think my parents were called and I went home. I took her messing herself with casual indifference, as I clearly recall, but it seems she may have been upset. I only saw her probably only 2 times in our brief friendship - They moved soon after (I don't know the circumstances, and don't really want to)

I messed myself when I was 10. Case of the old 'explosive diahorrea'. I was terribly scared at the time but after cleaning myself up laughed it up and finished the day. Never used those undies again though :lol:

When I was 11 I was at my cousin's and one of my cousin's nappies was lying around. I reached for it while my mum and aunt were watching. My lame excuse was that I was lunging over to look at the picture on the wall from a different angle. I highly doubt they bought it, but both my reaching for a nappy and lunging over like that to look at a painting were both odd enough things to be doing for either to be considered the case :) I also had a wetting accident when I was 11 (probably because I was growing a lot)

Then the hormones kicked in. My first episode as a DL started when I was on holiday when I was 12. My cousin still wore nappies at night. I was bored, alone and about 6 months into being able to get hard. Soon I discovered I was not alone (a few forums, diapergal etc). So began my sexuality and fetish.

I don't think I've ever reflected on my childhood so much as in the last day or two. It was an important time in my life that I think truly defined who I have become.

And my thanks as always to DD for providing an outlet :D

I don't remember wearing diapers when little; till punished with them at 10. I do remember watching my brothers & cousins getting changed. I also had to put the used 1s in the pail alot; I remember the smell when opening the pail. I remember Great grandma flushing 1 one time LOLLOL.

I remember my mom diapering my 2 year old brother for the night. I was 4 years old at the time and asked her to put me back in diapers. She smiled, picked up several cloth diapers and a pair of plastic pants from a pile, and said are you sure? I don't remember what I said but it must have been a no as I don't have any memories of wearing diapers at this time. Two years later my sister was born and I began to wet the bed. My mom did put me back in cloth diapers almost immediately and I was a bedwetter for 10 more years until the age of 16.

"As the twig is bent, so the tree grows."

I have a memory of going to a party and seeing a little girl perhaps 7 or 8 exposing herself accidentally on a swing. She had plastic pants on under her dress. She was pretty upset about it and slapped me across the face for seeing her. My love of diapers had started long before that, however.

-DR

I used to have good memories of being a baby then around age 5 or 6 I wet snow tubing with my older sister and being the good big sister she is, she swung the tube around so I smashed head first into the oncoming tree. I still remember a glowing hand going up the wall and being slapped for trying to take off my diaper.

One of my first memories is when I caught my Mum packing away all the cloth nappies and plastic pants in a case for the loft, as my little brother must have just been 'clean' I remember asking what she was doing to which she replied that as she had no need for the nappies and plastic pants see was putting them away for good. I said that I'd happily wear them and she asked would nt I rather use the toilet as it was easier. I said no it would be easier to use the nappies......she still packed them away though! My next childhood nappy memory was when I was around 8 and in junior school. A number of us were sitting around a big table when a friend whispered to me to look under the table. I asked "why and he said "you can see up Gillian's skirt and she's wearing a nappy" I recall dropping under the table and taking a peak up her dress and seeing a pair of tight clear plastic pants covering a thick nappy. I was hooked from then on :D

One of my first memories is when I caught my Mum packing away all the cloth nappies and plastic pants in a case for the loft, as my little brother must have just been 'clean' I remember asking what she was doing to which she replied that as she had no need for the nappies and plastic pants see was putting them away for good. I said that I'd happily wear them and she asked would nt I rather use the toilet as it was easier. I said no it would be easier to use the nappies......she still packed them away though! My next childhood nappy memory was when I was around 8 and in junior school. A number of us were sitting around a big table when a friend whispered to me to look under the table. I asked "why and he said "you can see up Gillian's skirt and she's wearing a nappy" I recall dropping under the table and taking a peak up her dress and seeing a pair of tight clear plastic pants covering a thick nappy. I was hooked from then on :D

Many times I have written that my family is diaper-friendly. Consequently growing up I considered diapers as only slightly less convenient undies. Never have I felt any shame about being diapered, nor have I felt sorry for others who were or are diapered.

My husband Don is considerably older than me. We knew about each other because before we met both of us wrote for DPF. While we were dating Don casually mentioned that when he was a child (that would have been prior to 1942) it was not unusual for older kids to sometimes be diapered after they were toilet trained. While we were looking at an album of Don's old photos he pointed out several of his best friend Joel from 1940-1944, the years when those boys were 8 to 12 years-old. Joel ofter wet when they first met, so he was usually diapered after school and for bed. To show support for Joel, sometimes Don would be diapered also.

Shortly after school started in the fall of 1941, Don and Joel attended a party. They met a girl who attended an all-girls school. From the conversation they believed her to be a class ahead of them, although she might have been their age. Yet this girl's dress was sorter than average, as if designed for a much younger girl. Don and Joel arrived at that party separately. Having come from his home, Don was not wearing a diaper. He just assumed Joel was diapered because Joel's nanny almost always diapered him for parties. Like Don, Joel was wearing trousers and a jacket, so his diaper was well hidden.

Don is not sure how it happened that this girl was not careful to control her dress. Several times he saw that she was wearing PlayTex latex baby panties over a cloth diaper. That was years before the first disposables reached the market. According to Don that girl did not appear to be deliberately showing off her diaper, but she also was not the least embarrassed.

Many times I have asked Don for more details. Don says he did not ask her about her diapers and never mat her again.

What a lost opportunity!

"Then when I was around six, I tried wetting my pants for the first time and got a huge erection (before I even knew what one was--LOL)"

I poured my soul into that post. How dare you.

Same for all of you who mock possibly one of the most important events of my childhood.

Also, if I recall correctly, I said "do what you need to do" after her wetting/messing (not entirely sure) assuming she needed to change (maybe she didn't). Either way, that's probably what upset her.

Anyway, tiny fragment of a memory from my early childhood. I've probably always liked nappies for the comfort (I definitely had a fleeting interest in them before puberty)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I had a similar experience at a very early age that pointed the way to my infatuation with diapers and baby pants. It occured when I was about four years old. No, it didn't arouse any sexual awareness, but it did leave a lasting impression on me. My Father's sister and baby son had come to live with us for a while. I remember his mother changing him, and as she did so, the whole process of that loving attention captivated me. I clearly remember her pinning his diaper on either side and then pulling up snap style plastic baby panties between his legs and snapping it in place. Now, the fact that I can remember such details as the snap-on baby pants suggests to me that this was the start of my relationship with cloth diapers and plastic panties. You see, I am sure that I wanted to be him getting all that wonderful attention.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I was very late to potty train and one of my memories wearing diapers happened when I was 5 yrs old and we went to the beach as a family. We were near tide pools and I wanted to explore them, so my mom took off my pants exposing my bulky cloth diapers and plastic pants. I went exploring the tide pools wearing a tshirt, diapers and my sneakers. I got so caught up with the crabs and other sea creatures that I didn't notice another family with kids joining us. The other kids were around my age and wearing swim suits, while I was obviously diapered. I remember feeling embarrassed and ran back to our beach camp and played in the sand. I got all sandy and my mom took me down to the water to wash off all the sand. She took off my shirt which made my diapers more obvious and splashed water on my legs and plastic pants. I had to sit on the blanket to dry off in just my diapers and I remember how bulky they were as I sat there air drying. Of course, they probably weren't dry inside ;-).

I don't remember being in diapers but I do remember my first big boy pants. I don't recall my sister being in diapers but I do have the memory of my mom not having underwear for her one day and just reaching for a diaper to give her instead.

I have several memories of my mother diapering me, but that was because I was a bed wetter until the age of 10. Every night my mother would have me go to the bathroom and lay on the floor. She would put cloth diapers and plastic pants on me and remove them in the morning. Back then there was only cloth diapers and plastic pants. I remember one time I was out playing and could not make it back to house and messed my pants. My mother caught me as I entered the house she could smell what I had done. She was very mad. I had been out of diapers for about six months. She told me I guess I should still be wearing them since I messed my pants. She cleaned me up and before I left the bathroom she came in with my old diapers and plastic pants. She put them on me and only allowed me to wear a shirt the rest of the day and evening. My dad came home from work and just shock his head and told me that the baby was back. I was made to wear the diapers and plastic pants the rest of the night and to bed. My mom removed the dry diapers in the moring and told me that I hoped that I have learned my lessen and would not mess myself again.

I can remember being in a crib, probably about 3, and stuffing a teady bear bown my diaper to make it thicker.

I can also remember walking back and forth between my mom and her friend wearing a diaper and plastic pants. I think i had just learned to walk, ??

But my best memory is around 6 or 7. My babysitter was using the bathroom and i was looking under the door, spying on her or whatever, and she had plastic pants pulled down around her ankels. I didn't stand a chance...forever a DL. infact an OGL...

I remember being diapered by my mother many times, due to being a bedwetter until I was 10 - 11 years old.

She would lovingly but me in birdseye cloth diapers and plastic pant every night before bed and remove it in the

morning and help me dress for school.

I still have my original diapers and plastic pants stored in the attic.

I had a pretty bad childhood with my neglecting mother, so large portions (I would almost say all of it) is a complete blank. The earliest memory I can think back two was standing in the living room of our old house and trying to mess my diaper in peace while everyone was in the other room. (I was quite young at the time). Everything before and after this is blank. As far as my memory is concerned nothing ever happened.

The next thing I remember would be something like 5 years later when I was visiting my sister at my mothers (parents separated, mother is useless drunk) and my mother was babysitting for money as a side-job. My sister got it into her head that it would be a superb idea to steal some of the diapers which were meant for the child my mother was babysitting, and wear them. So we hid in her room and did just that. Naturally, being young, noisy, and very un-ninja like, we were busted pretty quickly by my mother. That's all I really remember after that.

I clearly recall the last time my Mom diapered me at about age 4. It was morning and I was standing in the dorway to the room where she was getting my little brother up. She looked at me and said, "It looks like we need to get out two diapers this morning; one for Tom and one one for Steve". I do not specifically recall if I was wet when she said that (but certainly must have been) but have a vague recollection of waking up dry that morning. I have always assumed that I wet myself on purpose so she would put me back in diapers. which is exactly what she did. When she finished with her little baby she came to my room and diapered me in a nice soft white cloth diaper -- and left me in nothing but my diaper. I clearly recall admiring myself in a full length mirror in Mom and Dad's room.

My older sister has told me that I was "difficult to potty train" and I assume it was just because I didn't want to gve up my diapers. I remained fascinated with diapers throughout my childhood. When the neighborhood kids played "house" I always wanted to be the baby not the daddy and the girl my age who lived down the street would have to diaper me with a bath towel. After I learned to read the baby section became my favorite part of the mail order catalogs that came to our house. When they arrived I skipped toys and sporting goods and went straight to the pages with diapers and baby pants. Once on vacation with my older cousins we passed a home where the Mom apparently didn't launder her baby's diapers -- just hung them out to dry. My cousins saw the yellowed diapers on the line and cried, "Oh, that poor baby!" and all I could think was "Oh, that lucky baby gets to wear diapers!!" At about 13 I even stole a diaper off a neighbor's clothesline so I could have one to wear.

I have several memories of my mother diapering me, but that was because I was a bed wetter until the age of 10. Every night my mother would have me go to the bathroom and lay on the floor. She would put cloth diapers and plastic pants on me and remove them in the morning. Back then there was only cloth diapers and plastic pants. I remember one time I was out playing and could not make it back to house and messed my pants. My mother caught me as I entered the house she could smell what I had done. She was very mad. I had been out of diapers for about six months. She told me I guess I should still be wearing them since I messed my pants. She cleaned me up and before I left the bathroom she came in with my old diapers and plastic pants. She put them on me and only allowed me to wear a shirt the rest of the day and evening. My dad came home from work and just shock his head and told me that the baby was back. I was made to wear the diapers and plastic pants the rest of the night and to bed. My mom removed the dry diapers in the moring and told me that I hoped that I have learned my lessen and would not mess myself again.

My mom put me in diapers for pooping in my pants after I was officially potty trained on a few occassions. I remember coming home from playing with messy pants and immediately being put back in diapers.

I wrote this in my introductory post... Curiously that was Elfking88 and I'm now just Elfking! Weird.

------------------------

Posted 19 December 2008 - 10:07 PM

Hi

I've been reading these forums for a long time, maybe a few years, and have just decided to register and talk about stuff too!

My interest in nappies (not diapers, I'm English!) started when I was a lot younger, when I was 6 or 7 I distinctly remember stealing some nappies from my aunt to play with, there was never really a switch that made me interested, I just knew that I wanted some.

Several times I got caught with them, each time very embarrasing. Once I threw one into my neighbours garden (I was only 6!) but she came knocking and told my mum what I'd done, imagine trying to explain that.

Then another time my mum found me and made me apologise to my aunt for stealing the nappy loudly in front of my whole family (my mum is a very nice person who wasn't intentionally embarrasing me because of nappies, she was just teaching me not to steal)

I remember once wearing a nappy I stole in front of my mum and asking her if I could wear these from now on, but she sat me down and we talked that nappies were for babies, also saying that if I wanted to wear them I'd have to wear them to school. Unfortunately at the time that stopped me wanting nappies, I look back and wish I'd called her bluff, the nappies weren't THAT easy to see and I could explain to my friends since we still talk, they would have understood. (I've known a lot of my friends for at least 10 years!) But at that age you don't question your parents. This was when I was around 8.

I lost interest in nappies for a few years, but for no reason I can see my interest sparked again a few years ago, when I was around 12-13. By now I had spending power and started experimenting with different nappies.

I'm incredibly slim (I can fit into any size 6 nappy without too much difficulty) and soon began wearing and using them around the house.

Once I took some to school and managed to use it in the middle of a lesson whilst chatting to a friend, the feeling was incredible. I think its the feeling that I could get caught, because for some reason I get turned on by humiliation.

Now I use them often and everywhere, always pee in them, sometimes mess. But because I still live with my parents I have to be very careful of when and where I use my nappies!

I'm from Molesey, Surrey, England if anyones interested!

So, thats me. Hello everyone

---------------------------------------

That is unedited from my post but contains all the main memorie involving nappies

I've enjoyed the memories of others here...mine are not as vivid....but much the same.

I remember once being diapered, cloth only, not plastic pants and playing in the room I shared with two brothers. That is the only time I actually remember wearing, I don't remember being diapered, just wearing them.

I always wanted diapers and plastic pants. Don't know where the desire came from. I do remember neighbors whose kids wore training pants that were terry lined and plastic. I wanted to wear them. I never told of my interest to anyone. I only remember wetting the bed once in my life....that was early teens and I had a dream that I was over the toilet but woke up to find I wasn't. I cleaned it up best I could, never told a soul. I also got caught looking at the baby things in the grocery store while shopping with my grandmother once. She saw me looking at them and said....now your to big for those come on........Did she know how close she came to discovering my diaper desires?

I've often wondered is my mom knew of my diaper desires. At 16 I kept bloomer style incontinence pants hide between the mattress on my bed. If she found them, she never said a word.

The only time I ever got caught was once when home alone, I had on "pretend" diapers, I messed them and still was playing with them. My dad came home unexpectedly from work sick. He went to the bedroom I stayed in the bathroom cleaning up as best I could. That was close. I know the house smelled from my play in a dirty diaper. I would usually air the house out long before anyone came home. He never said a word.

I cannot fully explain my diaper desires. I just know I am DL, and always have been. My first ejaculation was in a pretend diaper, at 16 when I could drive, first solo trip was to the hospital supply store for those bloomer style incontinence pants.

Oh well....those are my memories....I've made many more as an adult.

I remember been nappied up every night until the age of 4 and a half(I wasn't properly night-time pottry trained, only daytime, and my brother was in nappies at night until he was nearly 6). I do remember being about 6/7 though and staying at my auntie's house, having a cousin who was my age and another cousin(her brother)who was 2/3. We both asked to have our drinks in sippy cups that night-no idea why. My aunt let us too-my mum wouldn't have dared. My own brother would have been 1/2 at the time.

I wore diapers to bed and for long car trips until I was 8, so it was a regular event that would not cause me to remember most of the time when I wore them. I do remember one time just before I turned 8. Mom wanted to put me in a diaper because we were going to visit my cousins about an hour and a half away. I got my diaper on, but when she put my yellow shorts back on, I could see my diaper through the material. I asked if i could get another pair of shorts on, but she said that we had to get going right away as we were late getting started. One of my younger cousins had just been toilet trained and was proud of it so he teased me all afternoon. That was the only time I can remember being ashamed of wearing diapers at that age.