LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pink Girl Abu Cushies?

I was just wodering if abu had any plans to make a girl version of abu cushies. No size changes or anything just pick and girly? If not do you guys think it would be a good idea. I would personaly love them and im pretty sure there would be alot of guys that baught them too. Share your thoughts on this.

• Like 2

GNG,

You have my vote! I'd buy them for my wife 'cause she loves pink! Also, she really enjoys decorated diapers and the more little girlish, the better. HEY Manufacturers!!! Did you just hear that pink, high quality adult diapers have a market with female AB/DLs, male sissies and AB/DL couples who have the means, privacy and support to purchase this product regularly. Hurry, hurry! The money is waiting for you!!!

Hope that helps,

Honu

oh god! I thought this thread was about the fact that abu started a pink cushies but it was not .. ):

WHERE IS MY PINK DIAPERRRRR!!! D: D: D:

+1 for bringing up the subject though, the more people talk about it the better the chances of them noticing the "want" for pink diapers.

I would buy them : )

So would I. I would proably buy a couple of cases of them the first day that they were avaliable if they came out with pink Cushies. Heck, I know Ive said it in lots of post before, but I would buy any diaper that came out in light pink colors.

Some of my earliest memories of diapers were the large packages of pink diapers at the supermarket, and then the pink diapers that my mom would buy to have at our house when my niece was a baby. I used to sneek some of them and I can still remember how the pink plastic felt. I really want a pink plastic adult diaper :crybaby:

I chated with them today and asked if they were planing on making a pink diaper design. They replied with a yes and the time frame would be within this year, it won't be a pink cushies but they'll create a cute ab design for little girls :) (pink).

This is great news! Although its probably going to take much longer than they said seeing their track record of getting stuff done on time is pretty much caput.

All in all, good news for the girlie babies among us :D

I talked to Customer Service (Evan) via text online recently.

He told me that they did have plans for a girls Pull Up looking pants.

Right now, I think they have boyish designs (BMX).

But will have a more girly looking print by next year.

IDK why many complain about the service.

I've placed about 4 orders in past year.

Even if there is a problem, it gets taken care of.

• Like 2

This is great news! Although its probably going to take much longer than they said seeing their track record of getting stuff done on time is pretty much caput.

They have almost no control over when stuff gets done. They are dealing with manufacturing companies in China who have to have a promise of a big order to even give you the time of day. On top of that any new style has to be designed, the colors and inks have to be tested, etc.

They were able to get the BMX diapers because another company had already gone through the design process.

ABU is not perfect, but I am always amazed at the amount of grief they get from the community. It is kind of cannibalistic.

They have almost no control over when stuff gets done. They are dealing with manufacturing companies in China who have to have a promise of a big order to even give you the time of day. On top of that any new style has to be designed, the colors and inks have to be tested, etc.

They were able to get the BMX diapers because another company had already gone through the design process.

ABU is not perfect, but I am always amazed at the amount of grief they get from the community. It is kind of cannibalistic.

I agree with you, I wasn't saying that to be mean or anything i was merely stating the fact that normally speaking when they say they'll release a product at a certain date there's delays. I love ABU personally speaking but it is annoying to play the waiting game every time they come out with a new product (Fabine for example). I also agree that the delays are out of their hands so technically I'm frustrated towards the factories being unreliable more than ABU themselves.

With that said, I can't wait for the Fabine and the legendary pink diapers we're all anxiously waiting for to come out! :D

I agree with you, I wasn't saying that to be mean or anything i was merely stating the fact that normally speaking when they say they'll release a product at a certain date there's delays. I love ABU personally speaking but it is annoying to play the waiting game every time they come out with a new product (Fabine for example). I also agree that the delays are out of their hands so technically I'm frustrated towards the factories being unreliable more than ABU themselves.

With that said, I can't wait for the Fabine and the legendary pink diapers we're all anxiously waiting for to come out! :D

Yeah... They have never delivered a product when promised... its a fact.. its just not their fault.

I love ABU... I especially like their new BMX diapers... they are better quality then the Cushies and

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah... They have never delivered a product when promised... its a fact.. its just not their fault.

I love ABU... I especially like their new BMX diapers... they are better quality then the Cushies and

Lets be honest here, we ain't the most patient lot of consumers out there ;) .

I've worked inside sales for a manufacturer before, and especially when dealing with Chinese factories, you can NEVER rely on what you are being told in regards to availability timeframes. Our factory was pretty good, but it was owned by our parent company directly. But several times, we had purchase orders delayed for months after they were supposed to arrive because a parts manufacturer either reneged on the order or shipped late. From what I can see with ABU, whats happened is that they've taken factory promises at thier word, and not allowed for sufficient time overrun. The few times I've dealt with them, I've found their customer support pretty good.

Honestly I'm kind of surprised they trend their products towards looking like "little boy diapers" as it is. I realize most AB/DLs seem to be males, but personally I prefer a more gender-neutral diaper rather than one with BMX bikes or crap like that on it. I'd rather have a girly diaper than a BMX one. And I'm not even really much of a sissy (relative to actual sissies).

A girly-style diaper seems like a natural thing to sell. Sissies, T-girls, and real girls would probably eat'em up, and then there are folks like myself who would definitely be interested, too. Baby girl stuff seems even more babyish to me than baby boy stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I chated with them today and asked if they were planing on making a pink diaper design. They replied with a yes and the time frame would be within this year, it won't be a pink cushies but they'll create a cute ab design for little girls :) (pink).

turns out it wasent within the year

I was merely stating the fact that normally speaking when they say they'll release a product at a certain date there's delays...I also agree that the delays are out of their hands so technically I'm frustrated towards the factories being unreliable more than ABU themselves.
I'm going to disagree here and say that this is at least partially ABU's fault. A company with good management would learn from past delays and change their customers expectations. The factories may be at fault for the actual delay but ABU is at fault for announcing products before they actually start rolling off of assembly lines.

I would agree with you if not for ABU's questionable business partnerships. I don't want to open the Star Diapers can of worms again, but ABU brought a lot of grief on themselves with that particular business partnership. From what I understand, they also had a questionable partnership before that one.

Personally, I'd rather see Bambino/The Bottom Half Group do a set of blue and pink diapers for adults as a nod to the old gender-specific baby diapers. I don't really like adult diapers but something like this could actually push me to buy them. I probably wouldn't buy them from ABU though--I have serious reservations about dealing with them after the Star Diapers incident.

It probably won't happen but if the baby diaper manufacturers go back to making gender-specific diapers for the USA I'd definitely buy them. KCWW makes gender-specific Huggies for Australia, and the only reasons I won't import them are that I don't want a box marked "diapers" being sent to me through customs and I don't want to pay a small fortune for international shipping. If these were available in the USA I'd definitely buy them right away. (It wouldn't be the first time that KCWW brought a product line from Australia to the USA.)