LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Ever Feel Jealous Of (Real)Babies?

I noticed the other day when I was at the beach there were a lot of babies there in just diapers or swim diapers and I felt a little jealous. I want to be able to wear a diaper to the beach and not have anyone even do a double take. Anyone else feel this at times?

I don't because I do not like the beach, but I will tell ya it does suck not to be able to fully enjoy the lifestyle without people turning heads or thinking you are messed up. :whistling:

Kinda being a the beach? Backyard with a sandbox. I know its not the same but yeah.

Yes, Actually I do feel jealous at times of real babies. Not always because of the fact that they can & do wear diapers anywhere & anytime, but instead for me I am jealous of the fact that they have absolutely no responsibility at all. Lucky Babies! Why do I have to have Responsibilities? I wish I could leave responsibilities behind. Good Post.

Rockies Fan.

It's a double standard. Kids up to 5 or 6 years old can get away with wearing diaper/pull-up and a shirt just about anywhere in the summer. Adults are expected to be clothed. What ya' gonna do?

I suppose if you really wanted to go to the beach in just a diaper or diaper and shirt there couldn't be much of an issue with it. Diapers cover more skin than a lot of the swimsuits I've seen. Personally though, I wouldn't do it.

You need to pick a better beach :P

There's one I know (N30° 46.280, W081° 27.546) where if you hike a mile or so north from the beach marker, you'll probably not see another living soul all day long. Even if there are other people, you can see them walking up the beach for at least 30 minutes before they get to you so it's not like you wouldn't have the chance to cover up and to top it off, it's probably one of the most beautiful, unspoiled, white sand beaches on earth :) The wild horses probably wouldn't care if you stripped down to a diaper and t-shirt :P

all the time.... for all the above reasons would be so nice to have no cares..... but we do and we must make do at least we live in a time where good diapers exist and we live in a country/world that for the most part gives us the freedom to at times do what we want to make ourselves feel better.

I feel jelous of real babies because they can poop and wet themselves when and where ever and knowone blinks an eye cause they can't help it. Also they constantly have people saying how cute they are but when people see me in my tight onesie and diaper they think I'm the weirdest thing in the world

Real babies have no social expectations placed upon them. To some extent, I think that is what draws me to want to be more AB, though as yet, I have lacked the appropriate opportunity to try. (Check out my blog here for some background information on my situation.)

So yes, sometimes, like the other day for example, when I see babies outside having a grand old time under a spouting water fountain wearing nothing but a diaper, I do get envious.

but I do enjoy the precious moments of holding and interacting with babies also.

I am not generally physically shy, but I think if the question came up, not that I would have the guts to do either, I would probably feel better walking around naked than wearing a diaper. For me, I simply don't wish to offend other people if I should do something like that. There are plenty of things I just don't care about, but for some reason, this is one of them. I am not sure why.

Interesting post and food for thought.

I don't feel jealous of babies but I do feel jealous of some toddlers sometimes. Now I have a little story so don't flame me over it...it is all fantasy and nothing more...

I know a little guy who has the hottest mom out there. She is a single mom but she does well for herself and has quite a bit of support from her family. Anyway I happen to know that he's still wearing diapers at 4 and she really has no interest in potty training him. Kinda wierd I know but I am actually a bit jealous of that little tyke....

Not to mention he has some of the coolest toys going as well :D

Yea, I have to distinguish between toddlers and babies too. Babies are worthless. They can't do anything, they leak from every orifice, always at the most inconvenient time, and their (few) antics aren't even amusing. Toddlers on the other hand are amazing creatures who don't know enough about the world to be scared, will believe anything you tell them, speak their mind, and get mad because you snatched them from their playtime just to change their diaper (the condition of which they had no problem with).

Yea, I am jealous of toddlers.

Anondl

PS The Onion piece was hilarious.