LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Captions For Ab / Dl Images

Not sure if I should have put this in 'our lifestyle discussion' but I think this is fitting.

First, a little introduction.

This is a little hobby I've taken up. Planning and writing whole stories can be quite time-consuming, and inconvenient for someone like me living with others, parents in particular. These things though don't take much time, can get a decently-developed story in a small space, and have a nice image to go with it.

I've started taking caption requests on 4chan's /d/ (Hentai / Alternative) forum in the diaper threads. Someone posts an image, tells me what themes they like, and I give it a caption for them. My workrate isn't as fast as I'd like because I'm always on the lookout for parents, but I can get one a day done at least, most of the time.

/d/ is found at this link. We usually have one diaper thread going at a time, another one is started when it hits the image limit or bump limit (after a certain number of posts, a thread won't be bumped to the first page by new posts so it slowly slides to the last page and then disappears).

/d/ moves very slowly compared to other boards so if you just go through the pages one by one you'll be sure to find it, if there's one up. Just hit Ctrl and F and type in 'iaper'. If there's a diaper thread on the current page you'll find it, or you can just scroll. The reason I specify 'iaper' and not 'diaper' is because sometimes the first post might say something like 'new /d/iaper thread'.

If you do decide to drop by, be warned that there's plenty wierd (and wonderful) fetishes on /d/, some of which you'll probably find odd or a little offensive. And /d/ is PRIMARILY a fetish board. Most visitors to the diaper threads are DLs or (primarily) sexual ageplayers. If you do post in a thread, be sure to put 'noko' in the email field so you're instantly returned to the thread. Don't put your actual email in there. Seriously. To quote a post in your post, click the post number so people will know which one you're referring to, it'll show up in your post. And do consider keeping your name field as 'Anonymous'. Most would, unless you're using a tripcode for identification.

In the diaper threads, I go by the name 'Polite Timesplitter, The Diaper Writer' and my displayed trip (so you know it's me) is !!4m9A2CtpUCo. I use the same name and trip on /v/ (Video Games) quite a lot, minus the 'The Diaper Writer' suffix. However, I wouldn't recommend you go there. Go once, and you're there forever.

I'm open to take requests - you post an image, tell me what you're into and I'll try and give it a caption, but please don't be surprised if I'm slow to deliver!

Anyway, I'm quite sure I've bored you enough, so here's the 2 I've done so far!

FOREWARD: I do requests for different themes and types of people, so you're obviously not going to like everything. Some people like bondage and humiliation, some like fictional incest, some like wetting or messing, some like sexual content, others don't. My only advice is that you deal with it. B) I'm not particularly into all these but I still deliver.

Images placed in spoiler tags in case you don't want to see a certain one.

This first one is an image of Faith from the game Mirror's Edge.

Themes: bondage, forced diapers and ageplay.

Sexual Content: None.

2201ar.jpg

This is the last one I've done so far. It's not based on anything. The randomly chosen names might make you cringe but I like this one!

Themes: Bondage, forced diapers, family discipline, humiliation, incest

Sexual Content: Sex toys, no private parts shown

260sls9.jpg