LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tlc My Strange Addiction

yep glad you found out.. the other links about this are in the diaper in the news section, so its easy to overlook.. going to be on this sunday july 24th on TLC airing at 9 pm i think PST.

• Like 1

Nice, I think she is a good person to shed a positive light on ABDL's. Unlike that obese couple on National Geographic that was just disturbing.

• Like 1

Nice, I think she is a good person to shed a positive light on ABDL's. Unlike that obese couple on National Geographic that was just disturbing.

Nice... And after she just past away too...real nice! <_<

• Like 3

while i did not care for his portrayal on taboo, i have no beef with stanley and seeing as his wife passed recently i wish him well and understand repaidms feelings right now. funniest thing was riley was offering to change all the littles and i was dry as a desert. sitting there going, pee damnit pee!

An excellent portrayal of Adult Babies. Riley is an AB hero and is very brave. I wonder what the after effects of this show will have on her life? That will be worthy of a show in itself. This year the ABs in the media have become very noticeable. I wonder how many people see it and go "hmm, I wonder what wearing a diaper feels like?" Our population may just get alot bigger ;-)

SDB

• Like 1

Riley did good :)

There were a couple of moments where statements were stitched together to say things TLC wanted to say (listen for unnatural tone changes and cuts mid sentence) but WAY fewer than you normally get on ABDL tv shows. My wife hasn't seen it yet but hopefully seeing it from another person's point of view will help her understand some of the things that I've never been able to properly explain. This is the first show that I've been comfortable with her seeing without needing to constantly explain/correct things. Good job :)

Yes I was glued to the screen, and I was very impressed with Riley's appearance and portrayal. What seemed troubling to me wasn't Riley in the whole thing is that of her Close friend. He seemed to focus way to much on the relationship side of her life. I mean who does that? To me every time they spoke it was all he could bring up. He acted like it was something coached for him to say. Why would he take that opportunity to discuss "that" aspect. The opening scene was Riley does this 12 hours a day everyday. I mean really? What is that going to say to people. That she doesn't have a job as well? Later they or she commented she is Diapered 24/7, which isn't a problem but separated the lines between just diaper wearing and going into AB mode.

To me the people who might have watched the Taboo episode and then caught this would have probably drawn the conclusion that she might be on assistance as well. I can't help but wonder why her friend was so worried about her buying these outfits that would cover the diaper wearing. I mean was it that big of a deal? For me wearing 24/7 is just a part of life. As a incontinent guy its not much of a thought, as I am sure, for the rest of us that just go through life accepting of it. I mean I do try and insure that I am not outed by a shirt pullup glimpse but I don't wear anything out of the norm to conceal the fact that I wear.

It just seemed for someone who has known for 3 years would be past the outword problems and be more like the young lady who just had it sprung on her acted. Like thanks for letting me know a part of your life but no biggie kind of thing. Anyway all in all was a enjoyable watch which can't be said for the Dryer sheet lady or God forbid the Gas lady on the following show.

I joked last night that they should have put Riley with the Teddy bear lady from the next show. I kinda think they put those together at TLC with a "wacko" one then a "now this is different" one. Hopefully people will see like Riley said. It isn't hurting anything..so I chose this as my life. No problems! Kudos to you Riley...great job! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I joked last night that they should have put Riley with the Teddy bear lady from the next show.

I thought that at first but then thought that maybe putting her segment with the drier sheet lady who was doing something that's properly harmful would help people realise that while being an ABDL is not exactly <airquotes>normal</airquotes> it's not like it's damaging either.

The difference between the two was stark and shown by the medical segment at the end. The drier sheet lady being told essentially to stop before it kills her whereas with Riley it was more 'let's try and understand this...' Hopefully the viewers could see that one was a harmless quirk in a varied world, the other was a dangerous habit.

Now as for the gasoline huffing woman..... :o How she hasn't blown herself up in the past 30 years I have no idea. I swear, at one point you could see the vapour coming off the top of the open plastic bottle in her car. Enclosed space? Check! Inflammable vapour? Check! Source of ignition? Check! And doesn't petroleum melt most plastics? Yikes, yikes, yikes!

• Like 1

was very good. and she was brave... nice to have media about our group not creepy.... as for the gas lady WOW the doctor was every time you do that you destroy part of every organ every time.... thats CRAZY.. glad my issues are diapers!

oh well