LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Camping And Diapers...

Getting ready to go camping within the next couple of weeks... Just wondering how many of us bring our diapers with us.. I wear disposables.. so I think that it will be a lot of fun .. playing on the lake with my diaper and shorts.. the area we are camping is very secluded, so it should't be a problem.. what does everyone else think?

I go camping all the time with diapers. I wear pretty much all the time except if I am going to be swimming for any length of time as you dont want it exploding and bursting down your legs.

Just remember like froggy said, leave a clean site. I always leave mine in the trash every morning so they get picked up regularly and not left laying around my site smelling.

It's alot of fun especially with another person who is wearing.

Real tempting, but BabyMaggie and I will be just coming back from Montanta. This is the closest camping event I've heard of and the only one within driving distance of south Florida. Please let me know when the next one is planned and perhaps we can plan a vacation around it. I just couldn't work out the logistics of camping up in Canada and even Colorado poses the same challenges. Being able to drive changes the packing list! Anyway, please let me know when the next one is planned or if you know of another even closer to Florida.

Aloha,

Honu

Real tempting, but BabyMaggie and I will be just coming back from Montanta. This is the closest camping event I've heard of and the only one within driving distance of south Florida. Please let me know when the next one is planned and perhaps we can plan a vacation around it. I just couldn't work out the logistics of camping up in Canada and even Colorado poses the same challenges. Being able to drive changes the packing list! Anyway, please let me know when the next one is planned or if you know of another even closer to Florida.

Aloha,

Honu

Hey where is this Montanta at ... or is that a spelling error and your really in our neck of the woods out here in eMpTyland?

Beware of disposables and bodies of water. They can get you for littering if an official catches you wearing them in the water, because they tend to come apart when they get too wet. That situation actually made it onto an episode of Beach Patrol.

I used to go camping years ago with friends who don't know anything about me being a DL. I never wore or brought along any diapers and in fact, I have a very hard time falling asleep when I'm wearing a diaper. As far as boating, I do have a DL friend and when we go out fishing in one of my boats, we are always thickly diapered under our shorts. When away from any boats or houses on shore, often the shorts come off and we fish in just our shirts and diapers.

When camping I've seen people at some sites get up early and start the coffee or camp stove for their breakfast, some still in pajamas. Then there are the ones who take their duffle bag to the showeres wearing their bathrobes prior to getting dressed for the day. I've never seen anyone walking around a campground in their underpants and I would guess that if you camp at a public campground, diapers inside the tent or camper would be fine but put something on over them if you go outside near other campers.

On the other hand, if you are in a secluded place where no other campers are around, I don't see a problem with being outside in a shirt and diaper, just as long as no one will be able to see you other than your camping buddies. Even better if you are not at a public campground but way back in nature somewhere.

My own feelings are, if camping at a public campground, do the same as when you are home. Wear your diapers inside where no others can see you in them but when out where others can see you, be discreet and wear something over them that dosn't make it too obvious to everyone that you are wearing diapers. If camping in a secluded place, enjoy yourself! It might be very refreshing and invigerating to be out in nature hiking, camping around a fire or laying along a pond or secluded lake in just your diapers! After all, how often do we get the chance to be out doors somewhere with no other people around to enjoy being in just diapers! If the oppertunity happens, enjoy it! Just be responsible and pack out everything you pack in including used diapers!

And please...pack them out (at least until you get to a place with proper trash facilities). "Burying them" is not going to work any place with wildlife.

I have been wearing diapers full time for over 20 years and I take them everywhere. Camping in diapers is something I have done a lot. Bring lots of trash bags.

Also if you are going to play IN the lake swing by a sporting goods shop and buy a USCG Approved Type 3 Life Jacket. It is not a matter of knowing how to swim but lake water is notoriously cold and last memorial day we lost a young teen in our local lakes to hypothermia.

Stay Pampered and wear that life jacket.

SoCalAB

Http://socalab.250x.com

Getting ready to go camping within the next couple of weeks... Just wondering how many of us bring our diapers with us.. I wear disposables.. so I think that it will be a lot of fun .. playing on the lake with my diaper and shorts.. the area we are camping is very secluded, so it should't be a problem.. what does everyone else think?

I went camping twice in the last month or so at two music festivals (Download and Sonisphere) and it was good fun

I have to wear these days so I was a little concerned about camping but it went fine... My friends I went with know I need to wear but those in the tents around me didn't, but I didn't get any comments or looks from others.

In fact I saw a few eople in onesies or with other baby stuff that ma have been wearing... A girl in the tent next to me brought a teddy bear and had a dummy! (Although I'm aware that may be for less innocent reasons)

With the state of toilets at a lot of festivals I wouldn't be surprised if other people went for the padded option!

I tented/camped for many years in the '70' & '80's. Some very remote, others close together as part of group get together's and/or events. I did, and still do "carry out." As always, I and we MUST carry out what we "packed in."

I now have a cottage w/a semi private beach. (Another cottage has been family owned for years. so I have been there summers since birth.) I'll leave it at this; don't ask me about what I've done there, diapered & dressed, mostly in the middle of the night. :lol: One year I had an encounter with a skunk, that I originally thought was a cat,while walking the beach. Fortunately we had a short conversation & we seemed to understand each other before it went its way & I went mine. Would have been very hard to explain why I smelled of skunk when I was supposed to be in bed! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I will be wearing Camper's Pampers next week in fact! I am actually very excited about it. I have an extended business trip and I am taking the RV. Makes it a bit better than a boring hotel room. with the exception of going to work, I plan to be in "Pampers" all the time. Might make taking care of the RV easier, won't have to drain the black tank :thumbsup: .