LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fishy About Abu Bmx Diapers

Add me to the list of people who think that ABU have crossed the line and left it way behind them (again), and who are waiting for a strong and believable rebuttal from "DK Enterprises" that they aren't who they look like they might be, and who won't be giving ABU a cent until I am satisfied as such.

FWIW, you can totally tell that the photo on the front page of ABU's website is a child.

Waiting for a rep from DK Enterprises to step forward to defend themselves.

I've asked them directly, to distance themselves from :censored: , via the only contact point I could dig up for the company. I doubt I'm the only person to do so and I'm not expecting an answer, although if I get one, I'll share it.

Hopefully I've been restrained enough here to avoid another post deletion. My opinions (and my justifications for those opinions, which I believe to be sound enough to be asking very probing questions) remain unchanged.

• Like 1

Both companies are in the same state, not sure how far away from each other they are. They both operate in WA, I dont think DK Enterprize is the same as IDK. The diapersuperstore is in Virginia, the other side of the USA. I found that Quality Diapers is in WA by doing a reverse lookup on thier phone number. Being that the product CT and price is identical at ABU, and Quality Diapers, they must be sister companies.

I have seen the pic, and I don't find it adorable, I find it creepy. I find it rather disturbing that a child would be used to advertise a diaper like that. I'd feel the same way whether or not the person was a boy or a girl. I feel ABU crossed a line with that pic and I would also love to hear their side of this and find out if there is connection to a certain infamous site, which I'm glad is gone- I feel also that ABU crossed the line big time as well. I know I'll be neg-repped for saying that by some ABU rep or something but I don't care.

They and DK Enterprises need to step up and tell their side of the story. That's how I feel about it, and after this- I was considering ordering some Cushies, but now I won't waste my money on them. No siree-bob. Not after this latest thing.

BabyChris121675

Some food for thought (copied from a blog I just wrote).

1. DK Enterprises, the name of the company producing these photos and diapers of young boys is very similar to the company name of IDK Enterprises, the monsters behind thediapersuperstore and [That site]. DK Enterprises, according to a few sources, is also the name that an admin at diaper-boys.net conducted business under. All three of these websites hold to the pedophiliac ideology that young boys should wear and be kept diapers.

2. DK Enterprises also owns tigerunderwear, a website that manufactures toddlerlike underwear for boys and men. Amongst the photos on the site are some very sexually suggestive photos of the same boy that is in the BMX diaper photos. ABU currently sells tigerunderwear and lists them as a partner on their website.

3. In the past, ABU also partnered with [That site] but quickly feigned innocence when the ABDL community raised in uproar. Many people believed them and thought it could have been innocent ignorance and urged them to look more into the businesses that they chose to partner with, but as this is a second (or third, if you include their connection with tigerunderwear as well) offense I think it is hard to just blindly ignore facts and a history of shadiness.

4. DK Enterprises and ABU are both based out of the same area of Washington State in the US.

• Like 5

Won't matter to all the morality enforcers and all the others who think they know the universal laws of diaper etiquette... but perhaps now they can stop griping about it and reiterating each other's posts and move on.

As expected, they took the pic down now that they have the diapers in hand to take their own pics

Waiting for a rep from DK Enterprises to step forward to defend themselves. They know where the extra traffic is coming from and have a chance to save their reputation.

Because they owe you a defense? They don't owe you anything - and based on the posts there is no reputation to save - most of you anti-ABU folks made up your minds long ago - nothing anyone can do about that, so what is the point? Nice to think you could be that special that they will come out and explain themselves to you, but I would consider more worthwhile endeavors than waiting for that.

The parent site to abu seems to come off as a medical site so the pedo vibes are not there for me, however it is innapropriate to have a picture of a child that age in nothing but a diaper, however at least he has undergarments on, otherwise I would have been calling the fbi about two seconds clicking that link.

Is this an attempt by the D-man to get some orders from parents of young boys who need diapers? He would end up with a lot of names and addresses. Perhaps it would be better not to order from ABU as your own names and addresses might be held on file by this character, and be found when the vice squad finally raid him.

The whole thing makes me recollect the escalation of events that led to the Dunblane Massacre. Thomas Hamilton tried every trick - except this one - to get his hands on vulnerable chidren, and the end result was a school massacre.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunblane_massacre

Here is an image for our

DIAPER MUSEUM

of ads the first of which I saw in St Anthoney Messenger in about 1958 and the last as part of a package I got in 1981

Now; any questions

My big question is this: I presume that the AB in ABU[niverse] is "Adult Baby" which would make it a "fetish site". If that is the case, what are they even doing mentioning "youth" anything?

JK Perfect Personal Products did listed several youth items but, as you can see, the name is not overt and they had things that you would not believe, I got a pink rubber babydoll that matched their panties there in about 1985

As expected, they took the pic down now that they have the diapers in hand to take their own pics

Like that really explains everything. There are still so many unanswered questions. Are you people really so naive that you think this is okay?! Because its not. To the person who asked why anyone owes anyone a defense, people DO owe us a TRUTHFUL explanation. Most of us who are of any intelligence do not want our fetish linked to children in any way. The photos may be removed but the connection has still not truthfully been explained. ABU is just going to brush this over like it's no big deal when it's actually a huge deal, especially considering all the connections and crookedness people have pointed out. This is not just ladeda.

• Like 1

I checked, just a bag of diapers If you are seeing the old image, hit "reload" or "refresh"

Ah yes. Reloaded now. New pic attained. My apologies. I'm glad ABU has removed the pictures but I think they need to learn how to admit when something they did was a mistake.

Ah yes. Reloaded now. New pic attained. My apologies. I'm glad ABU has removed the pictures but I think they need to learn how to admit when something they did was a mistake.

Not everyone agrees with you that they made any mistake. This has been debated to death and obviously there is no argument you can profess that will convince me or the other doubters of your contrived diaper morality. Why bother anymore - just vote with your dollars and take your business elsewhere and other folks will continue to enjoy ABU products.

• Like 1

Not everyone agrees with you that they made any mistake. This has been debated to death and obviously there is no argument you can profess that will convince me or the other doubters of your contrived diaper morality. Why bother anymore - just vote with your dollars and take your business elsewhere and other folks will continue to enjoy ABU products.

Did your post have a point other than an attempt to shout down the opinions of others? Kudos on your support of ABU. Some of us aren't okay with their actions. Strangely, the rest of us seem capable of discussing it without petty insults and bumper sticker platitudes.

FYI: If, as a business, you do something which affects a large portion of your intended market in a negative manner, making them less likely to purchase from you, that thing is a mistake, unless you're positing that they alienated a fairly sizeable portion of their customer base (based on demographic of the various threads discussing this) on purpose?

Likewise, if you, an AB, does something which makes the public more likely to associate you with pedophiles, that thing is a mistake.

ABU supporting [That site] was a mistake, and they apologized.

ABU using the image of a child to peddle a product which is at least in its secondary purpose intended for the sexual gratification of an adult is a mistake for both of the previous reasons. Your inability to comprehend the reality of the situation and why it troubles so many people does not change the fact of what they did or why it troubles people. They have, so far, undone the material on their site, which is a big step in the right direction. Denying that there was any mistake here, however, is identical to defending their action and making worse a situation which they could completely alleviate by simply saying "oops."

I don't like it. Why are they unable (or unwilling) to solicit an incontinance product supplier to sell their product as a legitimate child/youth incontinence product? Why insted do they put up an amateur looking website that makes my skin crawl when I view it? I really like the look of the diaper, as well as their SDK and Cushies line (not so sure I like the Fabine yet,) but this kind of thing makes me not want to buy any of their products, and to lobby suppliers like B4NS and social sites like DD to boycott their products entirely.

• Like 1

DK Enterprises is new, better website is probably still in development, but no one wants to sit on a warehouse full of diapers they could be selling.

If that is the case, then they certainly don't have very good business sense. If they had properly raised capital for this venture, and set about a sound business plan, they could afford a professional site from the get go. Marketing is a big part of business (trust me, I know,) and they flopped big time on that one. So that gives me an uneasy feeling about the legitimacy of this whole operation.

Also, who in their right bloody mind goes about making an incontinence product targeted at older kids that is cute and babyish? P&G and the other big leaders that make goodnites and such are going out of their way to make them appear like normal underwear, and those are targeted for even younger children. However DK Enterprises has targeted both incontinent youth and the ABDL scene with a single product. If I was 12 years old and incontinent, DL or not, I'm sure my parents would steer way clear of a site and a product like that.

DD, I am not just uneasy about DK Enterprises, I am also uneasy about your defense of them. This whole thing does not sit well with me, and I am close to boycotting ABU for good. I know you try to stay neutral in these things, but c'mon, open your eyes. Something is not right here.

An additional thought:

One would be foolish to wait until they had a warehouse stock full of product to begin marketing it or soliciting it to suppliers. If they began at the mid to late stages of R&D, they would have lots of time to either find a sales contract with a reputible distributor, and/or publish a professional web site. DK Enterprises has the feel of a small time ABDL company interested in the ABDL market. The QD website has a look and feel that if targeted to ABDL markets with an adult model would be typical of upstart ABDL companies. But if it wants to promote itself to a broad market of incontinent users who are unfamiliar with the ABDL scene, they have made a very poor attempt, IMO.

• Like 1

How is a diaper that's like the goodnites babyish? Has the same print just this ones more absorbant, geared toward children of larger sizes and is plastic which we all know is better then any pull-up adult or youth. Maybe these are geared towards children with incontinence who don't have a choice but to normally wear so hospital sterile white plastic diaper that isn't any fun. Why do you think PG with their goodnites went from an original white goodnite to a printed one? It's what kids want! Something fun, even if it is a diaper. If given the choice of a white diaper or printed one, which one do you think most kids will pick????

I still don't see why people are making such a big deal out of a youth modeling a YOUTH diaper! You want an adult to model the youth diaper and that's less creepy?!?! It's target market will likely be incontinent youths, thus the reason for one of the two sizes at the moments as YOUTH! If you make the photos out to be creepy, then I'm sorry your mind goes there because my mind doesn't. The pictures are professional and the have an obvious paid model, posing in non-sexual, non-provocitive and non pedo like ways.

People come in all different shapes and sizes. Some adults can fit into baby diapers and pull-ups and goodnites. Some kids have to wear adult sized diapers as they are bigger. You obviously don't see KC or PG running ads with adults wearing there youth products and you don't see adult diaper companies having kids wearing there products but these new diapers are kind of a go between. Like I said, you're either going to have to have an adult or a youth wearing the diapers or both to show them off. What's more "creepy" then. Probably depends on who you're buying them for. They're youth diapers made for youth - adult but aside from the ab/dl community, they're mainly marketed towards youth and they'll probably be the biggest buyers I'd bet. Younger kids may need the med or larges. I would've worn a medium as a teen. Given the choice by my parents, I would've opted for the printed diapers from QualityDiapers.net.

My take on it.

• Like 1

I agree with Drew.

The only reason this has gone to such an upset is because ABU used the same photo for the product as Qaulity diapers did with the exception that they cropped the photo to only show the diaper and not the child itself.

Why don't people get in an uproar when they see advertisements for baby and children diapers on the television? They show the actual product, whether it be a diaper, pullup or goodnite modeled on a child. There is evident adults present in the ads as well. So are these commercials considered wrong, creepy, pedophilia in anyway? Why not? there is nothing different from these commercials marketing a diaper than there was selling a new diaper geared towards larger youth. I am still trying to understand peoples thoughts on this. Their minds are going in all the wrong direction.

Just my take.