LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Screen Name

I used to write stories as a way to work through what happened to me as a kid and used P.Bear as a nom de'plume. When i went online, i needed a nick and pbear was taken so... after considering the question & where i would be using the nick, chose PPBear for it's obvious conotations. There is no fixed meaning to it, it means whatever i feel at the time i'm asked but is most often: PrettyPequliarBear :)

At first I though "Duh the name is pretty obvious" I thought about my screen name a bit and after wetting a few times it hit me. There's more of a deeper thought to the name and it's more of my desire. I am here in a wet diaper that is starting to leak. Yes I do need a diaper change, but when I'm diapered my infant side tends to overestimate my diapers capacity and how quickly I need my diaper changed, Soooo instead of saying "I need to change my diaper" I am saying I want to find someone that will check my diapie and change it when neccasary. :rolleyes: hmm how's that for a psycological breakthrough on my 2nd post here?

At first I though "Duh the name is pretty obvious" I thought about my screen name a bit and after wetting a few times it hit me. There's more of a deeper thought to the name and it's more of my desire. I am here in a wet diaper that is starting to leak. Yes I do need a diaper change, but when I'm diapered my infant side tends to overestimate my diapers capacity and how quickly I need my diaper changed, Soooo instead of saying "I need to change my diaper" I am saying I want to find someone that will check my diapie and change it when neccasary. :rolleyes: hmm how's that for a psycological breakthrough on my 2nd post here?

I like your humor, can't wait to read your 50th post, lol

Well, I got my name because when I saw a nature documentary and read a lot about wolves and how they are completely misunderstood, I instantly fell in love with wolves because I too am completely misunderstood. Also I feel other connections within their whole personality and mine, like their tendancy to be over protective of those they love and the way they never attack unless in defense. I gues you would say I am a full blown wolf lover (not sexually). Aby at the end came later after instead of just being a DL I began to try to come to terms with the baby that I feel that through the years stayed frozen in the back of my mind even though my physical body grew. Putting the whole word baby in the name would not only make my name too long but also wouldn't seem right because I am not a baby physically, and when I saw one of the cutsie terms for AB I took that.

I've never used this username before this site. I recently just made it up.

I frequent message boards and websites quite often and like the username I have, to the point I would google it or what have you. For that reason, I just didn't want my information popping up like that alongside the side (Just the shy side of it, not ashamed per say but I don't think its everyones business, which if I kept the username I wanted, it could become) ...

Decided to choose this one off the top of my head because I have a "Fun-Time" when I'm involved in everything on this site. Diaper me, diaper someone else, relax with my girlfriend, she babies me, I baby her ... for me, I'm having a fun time.

And hence the name ...

I am star child because im a child (well im a baby!) but i thought star child sounded better than star baby.

well i do astronomy which is about stars n planets n stuff, also i know that we are all born of star dust, so we are all children of the stars

• 3 months later...

My screen name is named after the early disposable nappies in pink packets that my mother put on my sister back in the early seventies. called PADDI PADS they had a special pair of plastic pants to hold the pad in place. Even though I was only 4/ 5 years old I remember I they held a magnetisism for me and regularly when my sister was having her nappy changed I would appear to watch, even at that age I had a stiffy watching my sister beng changed/

Well, dog for a college mascot and/or a friendly nickname (like Randy Jackson of American Idol frequently uses) and piss to reflect urinary incontinence. Not to mention, I don't usually have to worry about someone else using my handle. In other places I used to use the handle PoodleSecks but people were taking me a little too seriously...ewwww!!!

BTW: Sunshine2585, you ROCK!!! Anyone with pet rabbits rocks. Rabbits are all that is right with the world. (I am VERY PRO-RABBIT!)

Well, the deal with my name - I've just been using the same one since I was 14 (I am 37 now) and using Dial-Up Only BBS systems (These were NOT ISPs, They were just private systems running in someones house, hooked up to a phone line, and set to answer calls, allowing private and public messages to be posted only for callers to that system, some allowed file Downloads).

It actually came from the title of a song by the band "Rush".

I have always thought of my love of Nappies as making me rather a "Loony" as it was not what I consider to be normal behaviour to love Nappies. :badmood:

Then, just few months ago I found DD :wub:

Now I know I am not a loony, just someone (perhaps quite normal after all?) who loves Nappies and is now amongst a fantastic group of people that swell in number by the day :D