LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Screen Name

Mine comes from an anime called Ranma 1/2. The main character is this 16 year old boy named Ranma Saotome who is very well trained in martial arts. His father takes him to the cursed springs of jusenkyo to train when they both fall in small pools of water. They are both cursed at this point and when they are splashed with cold water the father becomes a giant panda bear and Ranma becomes a girl. Hot water changes them back, but sometimes it's not always easy to do. If you watch the show enough you will understand.

This series is very funny and for those who enjoy anime I'd recommend giving it a try. The creator of this series is the same one who did Inuyasha for those who are familiar with that one.

I'm logged in as Eagle0769. When I'm not dreaming of being an AB/DL. :P I dream of being an Eagle.

0769 is the month and year I was wounded in Nam. Eagle0769

But my name is Baby Jay NY as the author of the stories I have writen. My Mom and Girlfriend called me Jay for Jerry :rolleyes: and the NY is New York where I live. Mom is gone now and my girlfriend was transferred to Texas a month ago. :angry: I miss both of them. :badmood: I enjoyed being babied by both of them. And they loved babing me. I hope to find someone who cares for me as much as the two mommies I had. :thumbsup:

Ello

Well my name is what ive been called by friends since i was well much younger, see in my group of friends there are 3 lee's, me being the smallest by far lol :blush: i got given the name lillee, and the tallest was given big lee, and they just kinda stuck, and the uk bit well it might have something to do with the fact that i live in the United Kingdom or.... it may mean something else? lol :P

Cuddles

LilLee

Well my love for wearing diapers has never been complete without pulling a pair of nice soft shiny plastic pants-- that's what I was first attracted to when I was a kid. And guess what-- sometimes they get wet :P

But also, I love seeing women in vinyl clothing (I'm a glad member of PlasticBabes)... when I was in high school, a lot of the girls were wearing these soft vinyl raincoats that were popular at the time, and I remember walking by them on the bus on rainy days, and seeing the little drops of water on them, but the girl was warm and dry inside... sort of like a diaper in reverse... it provided me with lots of imagery to think about later on :whistling:

:beer:

wv

My name is baby freak because for on i am an ab/dl i am in between the line and the second is because when i was in high school i wore mostly black and band t-shirts and was always called a freak didn't mind it though because if they were normal i am proud to be a freak

Now I hope you have all got a degree in thermo-nucular dynamics......cos

Nappy + Pins = Nappy_pins which is your nappy held up with pins....phew!!!!

P.S. Danni........just love that dress where did you get it from........its pretty

Thanks for the compliment nappy , I got the dress off ebay from a seller called unikaren .

She is a wonderfull dressmaker!

Well I'm Rocky for the simple fact years back when i was in a working rock band this huge guy comes up and acusses me of looking at his wife, girl friend whatever. I looked at her and never in a thousand years would i make any kind of eyes at her, the ulgly went deep. The guy clearly drunk shoves me around and i tried to be nice but then lost it and hit em with a right cross and he went down....... out cold one shot and guess who almost went to jail? Me............. but i got out of it after many in the bar told the cops i tried to be nice....

Ever since that night that has been my nick.

C-ya

Rocky :boxing:

In the beginning there was a young girl, fresh to the new world of the internet and a surveyor of a phenomena called 'ROLE PLAYING.' It was a long and arduous process that involved her writing through the mindset of a created character in short posts in excess of up to five thousand words or more. Being something of an anime fan the girl decided to scour the internet for names she could use, however she was young, naive, and further unable to comprehend the language she was searching through.

It wasn't long before she stumbled across a name, it sang to her in a lyrical voice that could only be attributed to the gods. Ringing like a midnight bell, it rythimically chimed in her soul.

Kanji

Kanji

Kanji

To say that she fell in love was a vast understatement. The girl was enamored and immedietly attributed it to her everyday internet being. For five long years she bravely kept the name, even after knowing its true meaning. Even if she had wanted to try to shirk it, it was stuck to her and she to it.

Long story short, saw the word, liked it, kept it.

-Kanji

AKA SQUEEEEE! I'm CRAZY!

Wow and I thought I was the only one here that spent so much time back in the early days RPing in Aol chat rooms. Got old though when everybody was playing the "I'm dark and cold, hate the world Bad-a**, orphaned vampire, I carry this super huge sword to remind myself of the weight of the world on my back, and the guns at my side remind the ladies of the firepower I pack below the waist" type of character. I never even bothered to try the role play and stuck mainly to "roll" play just so I wouldn't have to watch this guy dodge everyone in the bars attacks and instantly kill the entire room with the fire breath his dragon heritage bestowed upon him.

:Quietly shuts off the light in his post and whispers a quiet:

"Farewell"

Heh I still roleplay, never did it on chatrooms... It was always a bit too contrived like you explained. I mean, forum roleplaying was much more fluid and rulebound and easier to exploit to become a better writer.

Plus the characters weren't badass one dimensional vampires with a bigass sword and guns... I only had one character that was faintly reminescent and to be honest he was my first:

- Half Demon Shadow Manipulator that was supposed to be the one to free the demons from the depths of hell but was constantly in an internal struggle cause he hated being bound down. He carried a two bladed sword (DnD people might know that weapon.) and eventually snapped becoming a homoerotic sadist.

- A small village boy who one day decided that wrapping his upper body in mummy like bandages would increase damage potential by storing more kinetic energy through strain. Unfortuneatly the wrappings stayed on so long his body mutated to accomodate them and if they were to be removed his lungs would rapidly decompress and he would die. On top of that, he basically became an Angels bitch and was infused with holy energy giving him cleric like powers, of course he had to do what the celestial told him or be destroyed.

- Transgendered Ex-CIA agent who became a mercenary after she found out the government was using her severed genetalia in a research project to artificully create humans through the use of a single gene. Her past was a troubled one involving a twin sister whom she was seperated from at birth and later met as her twin brother (So both were technically transgender.)

- Artificully Created Super Soldier who escaped his lab by killing all the scientists that had created him. He later found out that somehow during creation his body had been accidently infused with the network of the labs and that he could pick up data through his naturally occuring brainwaves. So not only was he a super soldier, but also a naturally inclined hacker, who as it turned out had to listen to the constant stupidity that the internet brought forth.

>> So yea, my characters weren't "Badass" in the traditional sense of the word, they had their flaws and were actually pretty contrived. Not that its a big deal, they all 'look' like cliche' characters at first glance.