LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Screen Name

my says it all im little and im annie i love being a toddler and would live it out all the time if i could but since i have to do some adult things i have to but my big girl cap on and deal but i will never be out of my diaper 

Mine is a bit obscure:

My favorite Villian is Marsuvees Black from Ted Dekker's Paradise Trilogy. And his catch phrase was "Wanna trip, baby?" Because he had a habit of using a combination of Charm, hallucinogenic Worm slime, & magic to make people lose all their inhabitions & go insane not unlike if they were "tripping" on some serious drugs. I originally made the profile as a gaming moniker but I figured since it has the word "Baby" in it that it would also make the perfect ABDL alias. Also I found a Chibi version of Marsuvees Black and set that as my profile picture. :)

1 hour ago, AlluneedisLuvs said:

ALLLLLLLLVIIINNNNNNNNNNN

IMG_2329.GIF

And I take it that "Seville" is David Seville

I love My Little Pony, and my favorite pony is Big Macintosh. And seeing how there are plenty of other people on a lot of the Brony websites named after him, I went for something more original.

In case you don’t know, Big Macintosh usually only replies to conversations with “eeyup” or “nope,” so he essentially is a red yes horse!

Mine used to be "Christine Daryleanne", since I believe that one shoulde have a person's name and it was before I knew that one could have a signature. My screen name at GirlTAlk To was Little Christine. That has both a person name and a "status". Since I could have a full name in my signature and a "little name" for my screen name, when I could change my screen name I chose Little Christine. Just what do you think of when you hear of a girl who is called "Little Christine"? Well, add a bit of Fairy, to account for some of my other characteristics, and that is what I am like

The names I would like to see the origins of are those like SonofSheep and eatenbywolves

On 12/21/2017 at 7:44 PM, WeaselDiaperBoy said:

First, I am a diaper boy. And, I am fond of weasels.

Weasels are nature's slinkies.  Also, better known as "cat snake".

My name is one I use on another site.  I'm nobody special.  I'm just some 'lil dude.

Mine stands for “Gangsta, But Weird _ Diaper Lover”... the gbw idea was my original online screen name for gaming back in like 2000, 2001. It was silly, but I’ve since used that screen name for most of my online alias’s for a while lol

• 3 weeks later...