LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Screen Name

Ennaelyrad Enitsirhc is my Evil Twin

When were you first aware of that material being used for panties, it would strike me that before you were 6 or 7, all there was was the latex and stretchy rubber. I did read that some home-made plastic panties existed during the war but that appeared to be speculative or conjecture

DLnoir well it is quite simple, I am a diaper lover that stands for the DL. Noir is French for black. My love for diapers let me through some dark periods in my life, especially when I was younger. I was more or less convinced I was the only one in the world with this strange desire to wear and use diapers rather than normal underwear. Now i know i am not the only one.

PullUpDiaperLover is the same screen name I used on ADISC before getting booted mysteriously. Anyhow I was buying Little Girl Pull Ups before I discovered proper ABDL diapers. Funny thing is now I cant stand them because its so hard not to make them leak since I am used to a proper diaper. Anxious to try Babmbino pull ups, but of course they ran out of my size before I could order...

Well, I'm not a naughty baby, and I'm actually a fairly decent guy....I've just been put into situations all my life where I've had to perform criminal activities because the rest of my family are criminals. The "Squared" symbol is representative of, partly, the extremes I've had to go to within the criminal underworld. Just "naughty" is kind of an understatement when it comes to some of the things I've done, have a lot of regrets, but hopefully by this time next year I will have finally escaped my chaotic home-life and "get out" once and for all.

Fontaine was about as an innocuous name I could think of since I wanted to hide my identity as much as possible and I've never been a huge fan of the "diaper X" or "Baby Y" names that other users prefer.

The name itself is derived from Frank Fontaine, a character from the video game Bioshock

• 2 weeks later...