LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Screen Name

well fozzy is a bear, I am discribed by some as a bear of a man, and my mum in law calls me fozzybear...she thinks im part grizzly.

J is the month of my Bday and 5 is the day...

:smiley-baby-boy:

Which is it PeeDeePants? You have two different stories.

My guess is neither.

I don't remember if I've posted on this thread or not; so I will either way.

My screen name comes from the fact that I love volkswagens, and the vr6 engine being my fav at the time. I have since caught the diesel bug, and it bites hard.

• 2 years later...

It totally depends. I travel for work so I may go a month with out wearing. When in town I might wear everyday for a week and then not that ofen for a bit of time. For the last 3 weeks or so I've been diapred for bed just about everynight.

Actually, any XY chromosomal arrangement with more than two elements is called a "mosaic" AND considered a genetic error and causes problems on down the line

THIS is for you

http://archive.org/search.php?query=the buccaneers

Then go to the search bar and put in "robin hood", "sir lancelot", "captain video", tom corbett space cadet", "rocky jones", "space patrol" and "tales of tomorrow"

wetatnight, because I'm wet at night and sometimes during the day time due to pinched nerves in my back and a formerly enlarged prostate

I was also a bed wetter from age 6 to 9 but my parents were to old fashioned to have me wear diapers at night for it

I wish they would have. :baby_smiley3:

• 2 weeks later...

One of the first viral videos was of a monkey poking his bottom, sniffing his fingers, and falling backwards off the log he was standing on. The second was of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iG0tVuLLs50. This was a young internet and a young me, and I had already tried both of those things. It felt like validation. At the time I was heavily influenced by Jane Goodall's research in Gombe and subsequently learned that my pregnant mother had studied primate research while planning how to treat me in my cloth diapered infancy.

When came of age and I needed a screen name for my more liminal internet activities I realized that I could accomplish many goals at once:

monkeypee dilutes my online identity by continuing to be a popular search.

monkeyPee makes my interest in watersports (eventually diapers) clear to others with a similar interest.

Monkeypee respects my interest in genetics and evolution.

That is why I am MonkeyPee.

Ask me about my avatar!

-MP

Mina is my little girl name, and I was kind of a weeaboo when I registered this username (completely forgot about it for five years before first posting... I was really shy back then), thus the "chan", and 16 is my lucky number :)

Originally I chose Baby June because she was the lead character in the musical "Gypsy" and got to wear such cute outfits. I used my blue Volkswagen Beetle as an avatar. When the Beetle got totaled in May 2012, I decided to use the avatar of June Einstein from "Baby Einsteins." It worked out well because like June Einstein, I have dark hair and brown eyes and love to wear dresses--although I'm not particularly fond of dropped waistline dresses. (Purple is also one of my favorite colors).

• 3 years later...
On 3/17/2011 at 5:18 PM, Little Christine said:

It is a people name. "Christine" has always been my girl name and Daryleanne is Fench-Canadian, which was the little girl culture that is mine and my last name is Paradise (also French). My Fairy name is Kirstra, When I turn 8 they will add Darylise and when I turn 12, my full Fairy name will be Kirstra Darylise Tiarelle

My new name is what I used at TGGuide, one of the original Transgender sites, and what I used at GirlTalk To. I did not use it hear originally because I did not know we could set up image signatures. The first chance I had, I reverted to my "original" LG screen Name and put my full girl name in the siggy that I use