LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Describe The Feeling?

How do you describe the feeling when you sit in a messy diaper? Do you feel naughty, stinky, wimpy? Comment below and share your experiences in your full diapers.

if i make a stinky in my diapers, witch is rare, i usually feel like i am a naughty boy. it is also kinda shamefull, like i couldnt controle it and will be scolded.

Like I said in another thread, pooping in a diaper/undies gives this animalistic feeling which cannot really be described. On top of this I also like that naughty feeling that comes with violating every single social norm that was pounded into me as a child.

And being a coprophiliac, I simply find it attractive.

• Like 2

Are all of us in the Stinky, Squishy & Proud sub-forum coprophiliacs? I put my hand up as one too.

Nopes. A lot of AB's like messing because it adds to their AB experience. They don't care for the poop itself though.

• Like 1

I just like the sensation of messing my diaper, makes the diaper-wearing feel more complete somehow. I only do it when I"m alone, however, and only mess in my diapers. I change right away after though, as I'm not fond of the result.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

The whole experience is so over the top. The waiting, the knowing whats coming, the bloated discomfort that comes from some good fiber loading and knowing it means a big one is on the way. The actual act is the very top

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On my off days when the wife is at work I like to diaper up, usually a dry24/7 no booster (takes up space in the diaper) before I've woke the kids up to go to the babysitter. I then drink a bottle of magnesium citrate in about 4 gulps and proceed to take the kids to the babysitter' s. After that it's time for a heavy breakfast. Then I usually take the car to the car wash. Anything that will leave me waiting around with no way to get away quickly. I try to make it home before it becomes impossible to hold back. Usually I'll have my hands full when it comes time to fiddle with the electronic lock that works the first time about 50% of the time and then takes about 5 times to get it working after that. During this time I'm struggling to keep by diaper clean and eventually make it in. About that time if I'm by myself I'll fumble for a cigarette and head for the back porch.ill lean over the rail casually and relax. No more holding back. Last time I just let go (no pushing) and a big soft mess came out. I thought I was done but then to my delight it turns out that was just the cork on the champagne bottle. It filled nearly top to top and ballooned the diaper like that huggies commercial where they were having a messing contest. When I sat down it mooshed

2 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

On my off days when the wife is at work I like to diaper up, usually a dry24/7 no booster (takes up space in the diaper) before I've woke the kids up to go to the babysitter. I then drink a bottle of magnesium citrate in about 4 gulps and proceed to take the kids to the babysitter' s. After that it's time for a heavy breakfast. Then I usually take the car to the car wash. Anything that will leave me waiting around with no way to get away quickly. I try to make it home before it becomes impossible to hold back. Usually I'll have my hands full when it comes time to fiddle with the electronic lock that works the first time about 50% of the time and then takes about 5 times to get it working after that. During this time I'm struggling to keep by diaper clean and eventually make it in. About that time if I'm by myself I'll fumble for a cigarette and head for the back porch.ill lean over the rail casually and relax. No more holding back. Last time I just let go (no pushing) and a big soft mess came out. I thought I was done but then to my delight it turns out that was just the cork on the champagne bottle. It filled nearly top to top and ballooned the diaper like that huggies commercial where they were having a messing contest. When I sat down it mooshed

• Like 1

I get up every morning 2 hours before I gotta go to work I let the dogs out and I make coffee and as I'm making coffee I get that urge and I try to just relax and let it come out by itself I kinda feel naughty because it usually stinks the hole area I'm standing in then I feel bad when my wife walks in and gives me the look of Pee Wee then I feel embarrassed like I know I could have made it to the bathroom and used the to toilet. But it's like I have a split personality when I wear a diaper It feels like I'm 4 or 5 years old and it's naughty to poop in my diapers and I'll keep it on until it's all out (about an hour) and when she is not around I like to sit at the table on the leather stool and smush it up around the front of my diaper and feel the warm messiness surround my genitals and my penis and then my adult side starts to Peak out and being to masterbait in my poopie diaper until I orgasm and my adult side out completely and clean up and ready for work. Unfortunately I can't wear to work because I'm a heavy equipment operator and you can't change in a port potty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

On 3/16/2017 at 7:12 AM, deewet said:

"huggies commercial where they were having a messing contest"

Guess I missed that one, is it still available on u tube?

I remember it being on TV and being like HUHHHH?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On Thu Mar 16 2017 at 6:12 AM, deewet said:

"huggies commercial where they were having a messing contest"

Guess I missed that one, is it still available on u tube?

It had three babies (cartoons) and they were on stage dancing to a beat then the first one goes up and the diaper inflates. Then the second inflates more, then the final one really blows up. The commercial says something like "does your little one make big messes?, get new huggies..."

10 minutes ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

It had three babies (cartoons) and they were on stage dancing to a beat then the first one goes up and the diaper inflates. Then the second inflates more, then the final one really blows up. The commercial says something like "does your little one make big messes?, get new huggies..."

LUVS "poop there it is"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...