LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Do You Describe The Feeling?

For me the excitement is the feeling of ending up in a situation that I can't escape from. The feeling of pretty girls whispering to each other and giggling among themselves because they know what I did. The humiliation of being a little boy who is a lower authority because there is no way for a little boy in a poopy diaper to be at the same level as a girl who is clean. The feeling of being defeated and trapped in a situation I can't get out of and a girl or group of girls knowing they have power over me.

That's what's so amazing about overalls on a diapered person. You're trapped in a situation and overalls can take longer to get off which makes the chances of pooping your diaper that much greater.

The feeling is amazing. I have been doing it ever since I can remember. When I was younger, I would sit in the corner of my room behind my bed or go in my closet. I knew what I was doing was naughty but it always felt so good. I would sit and play and wait to be discovered..."Do you have poopy pants?" or having the waistband pulled back and "Whew! You have dirty pants!".... like I didn't already know. and being led to the bathroom or to a mat on the floor to be changed. I pooped in my pants much much longer than most kids because the way it feels and I still do it as an adult for the same reason.

How do I describe my poopy diaper. I always wear cloth diapers what either rubber or plastic panties. I wear them all the time. When I have to poop I just do it in my diaper. It makes my diaper Feel Complete having a nice warm load of poop in it. So it's fun being discovered and being asked if you have poop in your diaper? Of course I do that's why I wear diapers. Then having the back of the waistband of your plastic pants and diaper pull back. Then being told that you pooped your pants as they look in and Pat your bottom to check to see how much. Nothing much to my happiness is being told that right now I can't change you I don't have the time so you have to stay in it. Just as stated earlier, I love a poopy diaper as an adult as much as I did when I was a kid.