LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Normal Beginning.

Walking down the hallway, Alex 13 and his two older sisters Alexia 19, and Angelia 14 and his older brother Micheal 21, were raceing to the only 2 restrooms, to take showers, Alex and Alexia, were rusing down the hall, right beside each other Alex sees the restroom and alexia sees it to, she smiles and rushes past him and makes it to the restroom, closeing and locking the door, Alex sees Micheal and Angela rushing towards him, alex hops onto the stair banister, and slides down.Micheal and Angelia say to alex as hes going down the banister,

" Cleaver trick Alex, but it wont work." Alex dismounts the banister and sees the restroom, Micheal and Angelia coming run up 3 feet behind Alex, alex looks behind him as hes runing and says

"Not this time you two." They both catch up to him and see the door is open, runing for the door, the floor had just been moped and alex, was going to do another trick. Picking up speed, alex slides feet first and makes it barely into the restroom, closeing and locking the door.

" Nice slide Alex, now let me take a shower." Alex smiles and says " On one condition, tommrow you and Angelia have to take me and Alexia to the carnival." Micheal says looking at Angelia, " Alright well take ya." opening the door alex vacates the restroom and says

" Thanks big brother." Micheal pats him on the head and goes into the restroom to take his shower, leaving Alex and Angelia in the hallway,siting down beside Angelia, alex says to her " Mom and Dad will be back in the morning." Angelia smiles and says " Yep, Mom and Dad, are not always home but they love us none the less." Alex smiles and hears micheal is almost done and says to Angelia " Can i go next please." giving her a sad puppy dog look.Seeing his expression, she smiles pating him on the head and says " go and get my phone down the hallway and you can ." Alex rushes off and gets her phone for her. Angelia watches him get it and and he hands it to her and says " There ya go." She grabs it politely, and both wait, ten more minutes, Micheal coming out of the restroom Alex, looks at Angelia and says " Thanks big sis."

Going into the restroom alex gets undressed and starts to take a shower, it only takes him a few minutes,and comes out wearing his little nemo pajamas, Angelia gigles a little seeing Alex wearing those, but she just walks past him and takes her shower, all of them finished takeing their shower, they all head to bed, alex and alexia in one bed room and micheal and angelia having their own,falling asleep alex and his three older siblings sleep through the night, the sun was riseing it was around 5:32 am, all of a sudden all the phones were ringing and wakeing up everyone, Micheal gets to his phone first, and answers

" Hello?" its his uncle calling his dads brother, listening to him Micheals face became very sad, listening to what was a life changer for him and his three younger siblings,micheal says to his uncle " Alright,well see yah tommrow." Angelia caught the last three words of what micheal said, and asks him " Mom and dad not going to be home till tommrow?

Micheal looks at her and says " That was uncle Lorence." she looks at his face and figured it out she starts to cry and rushes over to micheal to cry in his arms, Micheal wipes his face off, and says holding her " The funeral is tommrow, we cant let alex or alexia know, just yet it would be their first time."

Micheal and Alexia heard a creeked and knew alex was behind it, alex goes rushing off, down the stairs and out the back door, into he hedgemaze garden, Alex knew the maze by heart and made it to the fort in no time for him. his dad and him made it, Micheal and Angelia rush after him, but they get lost in the maze come out of it, seeing the fort in the middle of it, micheal yelled to alex " Comeon down alex, we need to talk." Alex wanted to have nothing to do with him right then and there, and yells back " Just leave me alone." crying holding his old stuffed plushie bear.

------------------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at the fort Micheal and alexia, stand there and wait for him to come out siting on the patio bench. Holding his stuffed plushie bear, alex cries, holding onto it for comfort, he sobs a little bit and looks out one of the fort windows, Alex could see his room with angelia , she heard everything but was not that phased, but seeing alex from her window scared her cause last time he was in the fort, there was a hive of bees. Looking around the fort, just sits there for a few minutes looking at the hatch to come out of the fort, a sudden wind blows there, and for a few seconds alex hears a voice in the wind saying in a low childish voice " Go backkkk." alex looks around and just dismisses it, and heads down out of the fort walking through the maze he hears the voice again and this time he was creeped out that same childish voice "Go backkkk." Walking out of the maze Micheal and Angelia, walk up to him and Micheal says to him bit mad "Dont ever do that again."

Alex looks at micheal and listens to him and says not looking at him with a sad droopy face "Im sorry." Alexia grabs him and gives him a hug and they go back inside to talk together, Angelia was at the kitchen table waiting for them and says " I had a weird dream, me and alex were both in the maze together, and i heard a voice and two times it said......." Alex interupts her and says " Go backkkk?, it was just me now going through the maze, once in the fort and once in the middle of the maze." "Alright you two thats enough of that, we got more important things to talk about." Micheal says. " Mom and dads funeral is tommrow, we need to get ready for it." that stopped them in their tracks and they just nod and start the day off, getting everything they needed,finishing off the day, was eventful, everyone had gone to bed early for the funeral.

Wakeing up everyone knew what they had to do, they got ready and headed out to the funeral home, makeing it there, everyone saw them and talked to Micheal and Angelia about alex and alexia, and what was going to happen,nothing outragious was going to happen the family knew Micheal and Angelia would be given cusdity of them, the funeral ended, and after the day was over everyone reflected on the day."

6 Years later.

Alex and Alexia were waking up geting ready for their graduation they were so excited, it was the day they would finealy not have to go to school, but that would soon all change, looking at his picture of him and his three older siblings, coming out his room he was all duded up for the big day walking down the hallway, Alex saw Alexia and says

" Heya sis, you know what today is?" smiling she says excited " Graduation day?" " Yep but something else,...... its been six years." alex said witha hint of remorse in his voice She nods and walks over to him giving him a hug and says "I'v not forgotten." grabing his hand she says " Lets do mom and dad proud." Alex nods and says smileing backing up.

"One last time for old times sake." They both pause and say together " Wonder twin powers activate." Micheal and Angelia walk in on them doing this and just look at them for a moment and then they look at them and they all bust out laughing their asses off, laughing for short while, they stop and get going to the graduation, the graduation goes quickly, and so dose the day.

Going to bed Alex and Alexia had their own rooms, falling asleep they hear that voice from 6 years ago, but dont remember it.

alex wakes up and feels like a totaly different person looking up he was in a baby crib and he was a two year old toddler, his mind starts raceing,and the only thing he did was start crying and weting now what was once underware, now a diaperand inadvertentially wakeing up angelia.

Angelia was in a crib next to him wakeing up she looks shocked by her new surroundings and starts crying too weting her diaper too Micheal and Alexia come walking into the room and see alex and angelia, Micheal picks up Angelia and Alexia picks up alex, both of them checking there diapers, alex says to MIcheal " Whys imwin diapers Alexia?" he says hearing his new grammer.

Complete mess of formatting, spelling, and grammar. Very hard to read.

Am intrigued by how you intend to explain the 6-year gap between "everything's fine except our parents are dead" and "I'm fecal incontinent and talk in baby talk"... but only if you clean up the rest of it.

Complete mess of formatting, spelling, and grammar. Very hard to read.

Am intrigued by how you intend to explain the 6-year gap between "everything's fine except our parents are dead" and "I'm fecal incontinent and talk in baby talk"... but only if you clean up the rest of it.

Sorry im new at this , but im thinking about redoing he hole thing, as you said its a mess.I most of the time start off with age regresion, or add a twist to it by turning them into an anthro charater, half human half animal.

• 1 month later...

Iokking back on this, now it was my attempt at something that i thought interesting, but ended in a total mess, and wbdaddy, im a big fan of both u a krus a change for naomi story, if time allows it could you help me, with this story of mine, i know you must be terbilery bussy with Real life but if you could, it would mean the world to me.