LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbors

The more I get friendly with my neighbors the more they just drop by. This is great except that I want to spend more time in diapers while awake and active. I look forward to their vacations (when they're out of town). I ordered diapers last week believing that a particular neighbor would be on vacation when they arrived this week. They didn't go. :badmood:

Confining myself to wearing diapers from 10 PM to 7 AM isn't enough. I'm too paranoid to wear even my Depends during the daytime. Tomorrow the worst offender is working so I'll get some daytime diaper time.

Anondl

Guest chhockle

Sorry to hear that you are not getting the diaper time you expected, I know when that happens to me it really throws me off emotionally. Here is hoping that the time you get tomorrow is extra satisfying.

Hopefully you can get over your paranoia as if your wearing them under pants they aren't going to notice. Also as for deliveries, almost all companies will have a comment or checkbox for discreet shipping. So there is no reason you should be worried about neighbors or such finding out, so what if you get a big box delivered. There are thousands of things you could say is in that box if anyone asked. Though just being neighbors this is unlikely.

I know it can be hard, but you really should push your self and go out and about doing everyday things wearing your diapers. Eventually you will realize no one notices and those few times someone does it is unlikely they will say anything.

Once I am living on my own I fully intend to wear when and where I feel like it. Also I will be getting several onsies, so that I really have no worries that my diaper might peek out. Probably get some of those undershirt ones, this way I just wear it under my normal shirts.

Do you live in the kind of place where nobody locks the door and the neighbours consider each other's houses open and walk right in?

You just need to lock the door and close the blinds. If they ask why, you can just say "I was in the shower" or whatever...

It's your place. If you want to walk around in just a diaper, you can... Otherwise, as people said, nobody can tell what's under your jeans...

I understand those who worry :blush: I don't want everyone knowing I wear diapers either, but after a couple years of being 24/7 apparently nobody knows anything about it :D I don't get drop-ins and the few that try have to wait for me to let them in the gate, because my doggie has lots of teeth and let's you know that she will use them :roflmao: Keeping the curtains pulled when my diaper isn't covered is easy; when it's covered it doesn't matter. I keep a pair of pants ready for quick use within reach when I'm 'exposed' around the house so there's no panicky running to get some when someone just shows up ;)

I learned long ago that as long as you appear to be acting 'normal' nobody pays much attention :P but the moment you do something out of your ordinary it catches people's eyes :huh: My diaper is like a pair of shorts to me now around the house; with a shirt on I do just as I would if I were wearing shorts. I don't go outside uncovered, but in here nobody gets close enough to tell the difference without me knowing someone is approaching. I :wub: my doggie out in the yard who let's me know when someone's here :D By the time they would be close enough notice anything my pants are on B) You'll enjoy diapers more when you lose the worrying- just be smart about it and prepare for the possibilities.

Bettypooh

Next time, just answer the door in a diaper and t-shirt.

One of two things will happen...

1. You made a new AB/DL friend.
  2. You won't have to worry about them coming over anymore. :P

I have a similar dilemma. In my old neighborhood, I could wear just diapers around the house, the house was relatively secluded, nobody just showed up in the yard and if a delivery man or someone showed up I could grab a pair of pants or a robe and get it quickly. My new house we rarely lock, there are lots of windows, and the neighbors (nice people that they are) will pop over just to say hi in the morning.

I have to make sure I keep them covered. I'm secure enough wearing shorts or warmup pants over all but the thickest padding.

Next time, just answer the door in a diaper and t-shirt.

One of two things will happen...

1. You made a new AB/DL friend.
  2. You won't have to worry about them coming over anymore. :P

This is funny. i did this to a friend of mine once, and she was a little bug-eyed at first, but honestly got over it really quick. i told her i just liked them.

This is a good idea for you, if they are really friends, they wont mind. fairweather friends will never come back.

Or just tell them you appreciate their attention, but you'd really prefer if they gave you a quick call if they want to visit. Even if I'm already expected, I STILL call before I arrive to let the host(ess) know, in case circumstances have changed. I KNOW I've had at least once that we had someone knock on the door while the wife and I were...ahem...occupied.

That reminds me of something funny that happened to me about 12 years ago.

I was at home, my wife was away, and I was enjoying some diaper time. The doorbell rang, and I could see that it was my neighbor. She rarely came by, so I figured it would be a quick chat at the door. I opened the door to see another woman standing there too. She was the previous occupant of our house, in town for a few days. We all chatted for a few minutes at the door, all the time I was trying to stay as still as possible. I was wearing a bathrobe with nothing on but a diaper underneath. The woman asked if she could come in for a quick look at her old house. I almost died right there. I asked them to hang on a minute while I ran upstairs to put something more appropriate on. As I bounded up the stairs, I knew they could hear my diaper rustling under my robe. I never took a diaper off so fast in my life. I threw on some sweats and a shirt, hid the diaper and the bag that was out, and proceeded with the tour.

If they did hear, they never let on, and nothing was ever said.

It was then I started to realize that unless someone knows you are wearing a diaper, they really don't notice the sound or the bulk.

im incontinent. I wear all day everyday. I have never in 17 years had anyone say anything. I have been seen a couple times in changing rooms where the lock was broken and by my tailor when I buy new suits so the pants are cut for the diaper. And a few other small times.

You guys are silly to worry about it. Trust me....its not a big deal.

I wear while I am at home or even sometimes when I head to the store. I have not yet worked up the courage to wear around the same group of folks for more than 4 hours, when I am out and about know one noticed and if they did they never confronted me. After a few times you will start to wonder why you worried about it in the first place.

I feel the same way with my parents. I've never actually worn around them cause I would just be too nervous, even though I know they would never notice, unless my dad and I start play fighting or whatever lol.

Wear what you want when you want. As one suggested above, wearing a boy cut/boxer short type of panty girdle, as I do, will do wonders to keep the noise down and keep the diapers up when full.

Two incidents of many; I was laid off & living in a trailer park. A casual friend stopped by wanting to take me to lunch at the Playboy Club. I should have blown him off as I was very wet & messy, but the Playboy Club was too much to pass up. I made him wait outside while I cleaned up, showered, and put on a fresh diaper.

The other one was when I was headed to the community showers at our cabin* in just a bathrobe and super full & messy diapers. I had to wait until one was available, then a friend came out & we started talking. Walked back over near my place, me trying to stay upwind from him, :lol: and talked for an hour or more while I continued to wet & mess. I'm pretty sure he never noticed.

*Our 'campground' consists of 60+ units that are nothing more than 12'x16' & larger 'tents' that have grown to be hard walled & shingle roofed 'cottages.' We have community lavatories in one building, and two community showers in another.

Well my diapers arrived yesterday while I was away. Fortunately so was everyone else. I get them from XP and always specify discreet shipping.

I'm nervous enough about this lifestyle that I've only told two people (other than shrinks) in my life. To put this in perspective if I were gay I wouldn't be out despite the growing acceptance in America. Maybe this is an extension of my childhood experience as a bed-wetter. I live in a liberal neighborhood. My neighbor on one side is married to a lady who brought a mixed race child to the relationship. My other ajoining neighbor is gay. I still don't want anyone knowing I like to wear diapers.

I have worn Depends out but that is during cooler weather when bulkier clothing is common. I haven't worn my Abenas out. I have a onesie that is indistinguishable from a normal t-shirt but I've never worn it out. In the summer I wear shorts and a t-shirt.

I like sunshine. When I'm home my blinds are open until after dark. I have designed the lighting in my house so that no shadows are cast on windows.

Maybe I'm just too neurotic :) .

Anondl

• Like 1

Well my diapers arrived yesterday while I was away. Fortunately so was everyone else. I get them from XP and always specify discreet shipping.

I'm nervous enough about this lifestyle that I've only told two people (other than shrinks) in my life. To put this in perspective if I were gay I wouldn't be out despite the growing acceptance in America. Maybe this is an extension of my childhood experience as a bed-wetter. I live in a liberal neighborhood. My neighbor on one side is married to a lady who brought a mixed race child to the relationship. My other ajoining neighbor is gay. I still don't want anyone knowing I like to wear diapers.

I have worn Depends out but that is during cooler weather when bulkier clothing is common. I haven't worn my Abenas out. I have a onesie that is indistinguishable from a normal t-shirt but I've never worn it out. In the summer I wear shorts and a t-shirt.

I like sunshine. When I'm home my blinds are open until after dark. I have designed the lighting in my house so that no shadows are cast on windows.

Maybe I'm just too neurotic :) .

Anondl

Wow even though you say your nervous/parnoid you have actually told 2 people, many of us have never told anyone or just "shrinks." That is super brave to me.

Inquiring minds want to know who you told and their reactions?

I wholeheartedly agree with gotdiapers.. I've been icon for many years and wear diapers everywhere I go. No one has ever said a word about my sometimes puffy bottom or padded front. If you want to wear a diaper under your clothes, just do it! No one will notice or care.