LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Wondering If Anyone Abdl'S Around The Burgh

There is a 95% chance I will be in the area from Aug 1 to Sept 9. (or so). I might be up for dinner, drinks or just a meetup if the location is right. Gonna be nice, I don't get to indulge my AB/DL side that often, 6 weeks on my own will be fun.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aloha All,

I have an interview for a job in Pittsburgh on Monday! I'll accept the job if I'm offered it and then there would be a real AB/DL couple up there with ya'll. Just to explain a little, I enjoy moving more than most people and moved to Florida from Hawaii by way of Iraq. i kept my condo in Hawaii, which is rented out, and will keep my little house in Tampa as well as turn it into a rental should I get the job there. I know there are a lot of "if"s in this so please hope and pray for us.

Mele Kalikimaka ya'll,

Honu and Baby Maggie

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, who would have thought there would be this many ab/dls in the burgh. I really should come to this area of the board more often. I am in Castle Shannon and would love to get to know all of yinz :)

Oh, and if you have a Fetlife Account there are these two groups: Pittsburgh Littles and Western PA AB/DLs too if your looking around.

• 2 weeks later...

Cal U

Cool, my brother goes to Cal I'm up there a lot with him when I'm around. I'm from Westmoreland county but currently going to school up in Williamsport. If there was gonna be some kind of Pittsburgh meet up I'd definitely be interested.
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...