LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Public Changing

So it was a nice afternoon today and I decided I was going to go to my newly discovered private spot in the park near my house, it was not far off the path but very private, up against the side of a dam and well wooded. So I put on an abu cushies diaper and packed a book to read, my pipe, water and a spare diaper (not something I normally do). I hike out to my spot and take my jeans off. I sat in just my t-shirt and a diaper and smoked a bowl and read. All of the sudden, I needed to poop badly and I made my diaper really messy and wet ( I had already peed once and had to again after messing) My diaper leaked a little stream down the rocks. I was at first concerned that there was no way back with a diaper this messy, I would be seen and smelled by everyone as i was leaving the park. I suddenly remembered the spare cushie I had in my backpack. This was my first time changing in public and it was sweet. After changing I left my spot to fid a place to throw out my used diaper, I managed to find one and discreetly throw it out. After that I stayed in the more public part for a while in my fresh diaper doing some more reading, good times!

anyone else have a good time with a public messing/diaper change?

• 11 months later...

yes i was at a public park and i was the only one there at the time, i was jogging and my shorts kept falling, so i made a risky decision i removed my shorts and was jogging just in a shirt and diaper. I had then realized my diaper was messy, i at first thought where am i going to change,so i went off and changed my messy diaper, in a secluded area and changed into a new one from my backpack, it was awesome

• 2 weeks later...

Have you ever changed yourself in the car? Sometimes I go to the grocery store..I always try to go some place that has a one-staller...I get nervous if there are multiple stalls.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been changing in men's rooms for years. I'm pretty good at it whether wet or poopy. Try not to expose yourself anymore than anybody else using the facility and please dispose of your stuff properly.

Normally when just wet I don't bother carrying wipes but I've had to specifically go buy wipes when I was unexpectedly poopy.

Back in the day there was a public restroom at the mall that had no doors on the stalls. In my more daring days I'd change in one of those stalls...

You all may be enjoying yourselves in your semi public displays but remember if you are caught in a public place exercising jogging or reading in just a diaper it is harmless but the police do not see it that way and will charge you with indecent exposure , lewd behaviour , disorderly conduct, all kinds of things that where not your intention and then we will be reading about you in the News forum of boneheaded moves ABDL or just plain crazy people have committed with a diaper anywhere near them because then it becomes a huge story.

Even those of us who wear for medical need will get the "rack" from a cop if caught somewhere out of the way changing in our vehicle , you know they see the mini van, the power wheelchair, the wheelchair lift, the disabled license plates, and you have shades up to block the view well you change yourself and they come knocking "what are you doing back here?" "why do you have shades blocking the windows?"" you say your incompetent?" NO incontinent ! i was changing my diaper " why not do that in the rest area bathroom?" because there is 50 other people in there its dirty, smells like a sewer, and i like a little privacy to do this " well let me see your license registration proof of insurance here yah go sir and 30 minutes later deputy dog comes back and says well you haven't done anything wrong and your not wanted anywhere so your free to go, NO free to go would have been 45 minutes ago when i finished changing my diaper now i have to speed to make up the time that you took up harassing a disabled guy .

Nappy

• 4 months later...

So it was a nice afternoon today and I decided I was going to go to my newly discovered private spot in the park near my house, it was not far off the path but very private, up against the side of a dam and well wooded. So I put on an abu cushies diaper and packed a book to read, my pipe, water and a spare diaper (not something I normally do). I hike out to my spot and take my jeans off. I sat in just my t-shirt and a diaper and smoked a bowl and read. All of the sudden, I needed to poop badly and I made my diaper really messy and wet ( I had already peed once and had to again after messing) My diaper leaked a little stream down the rocks. I was at first concerned that there was no way back with a diaper this messy, I would be seen and smelled by everyone as i was leaving the park. I suddenly remembered the spare cushie I had in my backpack. This was my first time changing in public and it was sweet. After changing I left my spot to fid a place to throw out my used diaper, I managed to find one and discreetly throw it out. After that I stayed in the more public part for a while in my fresh diaper doing some more reading, good times!

anyone else have a good time with a public messing/diaper change?

yes i was at a public park and i was the only one there at the time, i was jogging and my shorts kept falling, so i made a risky decision i removed my shorts and was jogging just in a shirt and diaper. I had then realized my diaper was messy, i at first thought where am i going to change,so i went off and changed my messy diaper, in a secluded area and changed into a new one from my backpack, it was awesome

The wife changed me recently at the park, I was a lot wetter than I thought I was (almost leaking). She had me hop in the back of my truck and procedded to change me, I always carry spare supplies behind the seat. Well after she changed my diaper, I hopped out of the back of the truck and closed the tailgate. It was then that I realized that there was a small goup of people 3 or 4 that were watching the whole time. I was a little embarrased, I looked their way and they just smiled and said nothing. We then both got in the truck and drove to get some lunch. This was the first time being changed in public, I have a canopy (cap) over the truck bed so really no one was able to see anything, but it was a thrill to experience. This has been the only time in doing so. :rolleyes:

To be honest I don't believe any word of what any of you wrote there is more than just fantasy... But if it isn't you guys need to worry more about what other people see and think, if you go to the park in a nappy/diaper fine, but to change yourselves out there is reckless and stupid... How about if a mother and there kids see what you are doing? Or the police? You become anotheer story we read about on here of these people who give all of infantilism a bad name.

Is it so hard to enjoy your fetish or lifestyle without inconveniencing everyone else in public spaces?

The problem is exactly what elfking said you need to worry about what people think. If a mother changes her child in public its out of necessity and she doesnt want the child to get a rash. The same goes for an adult. If the person is nust walking around with a full nappy its worse because their subjecting the people to the smell. As for worrying about other peoples thoughts who cares what other people think. If you live your whole life doing that you will never be happy. All im saying is if you need a change and tbere arent facilities available do what you have to.

I've spent a few times out at the beach in just a diaper. Since there aren't any bathrooms out there I've also had to change there too (under a second beach towel so I don't expose myself though). I've also had to change in my car on rare occasion too.

I have changed my diapers in public restrooms, never got bothered. I have changed my wet diaper in the public restroom of a large medical facilities and was offered assistance only once which I declined as I did not need help.

As far as changing my diapers out in public, I have done this but always out of view of anyone in the area, as I often go the the public swimming hole(ie nice sandy river bank) in the summer and there has been times I have been out in the water in nothing but a diaper and had no other choice but to walk past those who showed up in only my diaper, I do not make a spectical out of myself, always say exscuse me as I walk past them on my way to my truck. I will than grab a fresh dry diaper, find a place out of view of the others, change out of the wet diaper. slip on my pants and shirt,put the soaked diaper in a bag, than head back to the truck, toss the bag with the diaper in it in the back of the truck, hop in the truck and head out.

Yes there has been times the police have been called, and I have never been arrested or ticketed as once I am finished exsplaining to the officer why I was doing what I was doing they say I should just be more carefull.

I once had to wade up river to exit the water as I did not want to exspose my diapered condition to the young children that has showed up, that was not fun to say the lease as I had to hold my up my diaper to keep it from falling off from the weight of all the water it soaked up, walking through the woods was not fun either as my legs got all scratched the he** and the skeeters were thicker than the hair on a cats back, bet I lost a 1/2 pint of blood by the time I got to my truck.

I have since found a more secluded place to go swimming and the only ones to se me swimming in a diaper so far is the wildlife along the river bank.

I have changed my diapers in public restrooms, never got bothered. I have changed my wet diaper in the public restroom of a large medical facilities and was offered assistance only once which I declined as I did not need help.

As far as changing my diapers out in public, I have done this but always out of view of anyone in the area, as I often go the the public swimming hole(ie nice sandy river bank) in the summer and there has been times I have been out in the water in nothing but a diaper and had no other choice but to walk past those who showed up in only my diaper, I do not make a spectical out of myself, always say exscuse me as I walk past them on my way to my truck. I will than grab a fresh dry diaper, find a place out of view of the others, change out of the wet diaper. slip on my pants and shirt,put the soaked diaper in a bag, than head back to the truck, toss the bag with the diaper in it in the back of the truck, hop in the truck and head out.

Yes there has been times the police have been called, and I have never been arrested or ticketed as once I am finished exsplaining to the officer why I was doing what I was doing they say I should just be more carefull.

I once had to wade up river to exit the water as I did not want to exspose my diapered condition to the young children that has showed up, that was not fun to say the lease as I had to hold my up my diaper to keep it from falling off from the weight of all the water it soaked up, walking through the woods was not fun either as my legs got all scratched the he** and the skeeters were thicker than the hair on a cats back, bet I lost a 1/2 pint of blood by the time I got to my truck.

I have since found a more secluded place to go swimming and the only ones to se me swimming in a diaper so far is the wildlife along the river bank.

Yes, you have to do what you have to do, but probably a better idea that you found a more secluded place to go swimming, especially if children show up at the other place some times, and also if cops have been called in the past. If people keep calling the cops after you have already explained your situation and they told you to be more careful next time, they may start taking a different view of you swimming in just a diaper without any type of swim suit over it! Sounds like it's a lot of fun swimming and relaxing on shore in just a diaper, but with other people, especially children who may show up, I probably wouldn't want to expose them to my fetish or diapers even though you are still covered with your diaper on.

When I was approached by the cop and explained why I was wearing only a diaper while swimming he told me that what I was doing was not illegal but not normal either. Was told as long as my diaper did not come off I would be ok. He did suggest I be more careful and did the right thing by deciding leave the area when others showed up.

I told him I try to come when others are not here but being a public area I never know if some else decides to go swimming at the same day.

I have been told by adults that show up without kids not to worry about leaving but I always get out of the water and exit the area.

I don't have to but sometimes I will stand there and talk with the others who ask about my diapers all the time hoping the diaper does not fall down from the weight if all the river water it soaked up.

I have since found a more secluded place to go swimming.

• 2 weeks later...

Being incontinent I am quite frustrated with the idea that an adult in a diaper and T-shirt is somehow "exposing" him or herself! I've seen guys in speedos that should be arrested if that is true! Yet I bow to the conventional, like everyone else, not willing to make waves or make a point. That may change soon. In two gauze prefold diapers and plastic pants I'm better protected and covered than anyone in a speedo! Yet our culture is not mature enough to accept that some adults need diapers, whether because they are incontinent, or AB/DL or all three! We can wish.

If it where not for the threat of being arrested for disorderly conduct I would have stood my ground just last summer. However disorderly conduct is a cetch all charge and very hard to disprove.

I know I have the legal right to swim in just a diaper, and I have seen women in less coverings not acosted by a police officer.

However to keep myself out of jail and my name out of the papers and evening news.

These are some thoughts I have on the situation, and while I may or may not agree with them, they are mostly what I feel the general public thinks of the situations. I'm in agreement about the decency of just a diaper over some speedos and bikinis. Naturally, I sure don't mind looking at a cute girl in a bikini, even a very skimpy bikini! Seeing a guy in a speedo with a huge budge in front may appeal to the ladies but it is not my thing and I don't care for looking at those guys, but on the beach or at the pool they are not leagally indecent. That said, neither is a diaper. It's just the fact that it is a "diaper". People don't expect adults to wear diapers and specifically, not openly out in public without something covering their diaper. I can also see how the general public might view those people as freaks and pedofiles even though they are not. You have to admit, people don't normally go out places wearing just their underwear without something over them like shorts or pants, even at the beach. When you think about someone doing it in a diaper, peoples perceptions will range from thoughts of curiosity as to why someone would do that, thoughts that he is showing off a fetish and thoughts he is a freak, wierdo or pedofile! It's just something we would never think normal people would do, especially incontinent people! After all, to most people having to wear a diaper for any reason would be something you would want to hide or keep secreat from others if you had incontinence issues. Society has taught us those feelings weather we as AB's or DL's agree with them. With all the wierd people out there now days, if I saw someone out in public in just a diaper (leagally covered and not indecent), I might just try and keep as far away as possible even though I myself am a DL. The thing is, you have people out there grabbing guns and walking into schools, movie theaters and even randomly shooting people driving down the highway! That's just one example of some of the crazy people out there, and even though it does sound cool to be in a secluded place swimming in just diapers, if people in public saw someone doing something people normally wouldn't be doing, you can imagine all the possible things that can go through their mind! I may not see anything wrong with someone I know swimming in a secluded place in just their diaper, but other people might.

Another view on the subject. There is a place for people to do specific things. On the beach or at the pool, you expect to see people in bikinis and speedos. That is a place for them to wear swimsuits openly. Even though underwear and diapers actually cover more area than some bikinis and speedos, I don't think it would be a big deal on a beach if someone was swimming in tighty whities or their underpants as opposed to a swimsuit. When people speak of weather it is leagally indecent to be in underwear, diaper or speedo, no, leagally it is not. On the other hand, while people wear those on a public beach, you don't often see people walking around K-mart, Macy's or the local stores wearing just a speedo, bikini or underpants. "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service". It's not so much that people see the person as indecent, but more that they see a person walking around in just a diaper or speedo in places where people normally wouldn't wear those kinds of clothes that makes them wonder these days if this may not be another one of those crazy people out there who may be about to do something terrible. Maybe a lot will just laugh at it or be disgusted at the person, but there will be some who wonder about the reasons behind someone doing what they are doing. That is why someone may call the cops! And personally, I do not agree that it's a good thing to walk around town or in a store wearing just a speedo, bikini, underpants or a diaper.

There is one last perception here. A bikini or speedo is something people will wear to swim in or to suntan on a beach. It is made for that purpose, and also for the person wearing it to show off their body. A diaper is made for someone to wear who urinates or soiles himself so they will not end up wetting or dirting their outer pants or leave their bodily eliminations where they walk or sit. When people see someone in a very skimpy bikini or speedo, they may be just as disgusted about it as seeing someone wearing just a diaper, but even though I'm sure a lot of people pee in the lake or pool in their swimsuit, people will be more disgusted seeing someone wearing a diaper, knowing that a diaper is specifically worn to contain pee and poop. When they see someone out somewhere wearing just a diaper, you can imagine them thinking, "Here is a guy wearing nothing but a diaper! Is he a freak? Is he out looking for little kids? Is he mentally disturbed? Is his diaper wet or messy? Just what the hell is he doing? Is he dangerous?" True, we know that probably isn't true, but it's how others will look at that person wearing the diaper. After all, look at how so many people out there view the AB and DL lifestyle, and then there are so many who don't even know about that lifestyle! Even though Gay people have been out of the closet for years and public perception has become much more accepting, there are still many people out there who are dead set agains homosexuality! The AB and DL lifestyle has a long way to go just to get to where the Gay lifestyle is today. You can see why people have the reactions they do to people out in public wearing just a diaper. Sure, some people will say they don't care what other people think and as long as they are not doing anything illeagle, they can just go and do what they want. True, they can but should they? What is their reason for wearing just a diaper out in public for everyone else to see? Self gratification? Probably as I can't see any other reason why someone would do it. Now, I'm not saying it is wrong or right, and I even wear just a diaper and t-shirt when out fishing in my boat when others can't see what I am wearing. I also think swimming in just a diaper can be fun! It's not something I would do myself where other people might happen to come, but I can see the pleasure in doing it and would do it privatly if I was 110% sure no one would come by and see me. I'm just one who thinks, while it's not leagally indecent to wear just a diaper, I would conform to society and wear shorts or jeans over my diaper when I go out somewhere, and if I had to wear diapers, I'd wear shorts or a swimsuit over it if I went swimming. I wouldn't walk on the beach or go in a store without shorts or a swimsuit over my diaper, and I think people who see someone wearing just a diaper on the beach or swimming in just a diaper will say to themslves, "WHy dosn't he wear shorts or a swimsuit over his diaper if he has to wear diapers? Is he just showing off or being an exhibitionist?" You can do what you want if it is leagle, but should you? Are you possibly giving the AB/DL lifestyle a boost or doing it harm instead?