LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stale Urine Smell  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What is your reaction to the small of what is often called "dreid urine"

• Dislike it
    • Like it
    • Kind of like it a bit because it brings back memories of diapers
    • Kind of like it a bit because it brings back memories of rubber or plastic panties or rubber sheets
    • I am aware of it but do not know if I like it or not
    • Do not care one way or the other

I thought I was the only one who noticed it for what it was when I was little but it seems to be of interest here both positive and negative. One person described mentioning it as "creepy". so I figured it is about time it was brought up for a vote. Especially since I recently heared Rush Limbaugh or one of them having a hoot over urine scented fragrances

Nope, only like it when it is still wet. Even still like the smell of my own after wearing all day, which I believe would be called stall urine. Only start to dislike it when it starts to get that ammonia smell.

There is a window of time between no smell and it stinks where I like the smell. When I get hints of odor I like it, when I can't escape the odor its time to change.

Anondl

I find that only the very stalest urine smell offends me :angry2: I like the aroma of fresher pee :blush: as it reminds me I'm diapered :D

My nose isn't the most sensitive so I know that when I smell it others can too :o so I'm always watching to be downwind or moving around to keep the aroma from concentrating when I'm longer-term wet :angel_not: The nicest thing for me is going to bed in an already wet cloth diaper and smelling the sheets from the leakage last night :D It relaxes me like nothing else and I'm asleep in no time :baby_sleeping:

Bettypooh

• 2 weeks later...

Now for those who like it or feel that it enhances the "nursery" experience, the question is, is there a readily available substitue that can be used to put a mild to moderate amount of that smell or a very close facsimile of it on one's room, bed or, as part of chastizement, right on the person to call attention to the fact that she is in diapers and wets?

Now for those who like it or feel that it enhances the "nursery" experience, the question is, is there a readily available substitue that can be used to put a mild to moderate amount of that smell or a very close facsimile of it on one's room, bed or, as part of chastizement, right on the person to call attention to the fact that she is in diapers and wets?

Of what use would that be? Urine is within everyone, costs nothing, and cannot be beaten for realism :lol: If you want the smell of pee, I certainly hope you don't need detailed instructions on how to attain it :roflmao: and small bottles are everywhere if you don't want to actually pee somewhere, but want to place the smell there anyway :P

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Two things

1 It is a good bet that some persons are uncomfortable with, or may have health or cleanliness issues about, using the real thing

2 Sometimes it does not "age" properly and is inconsistent or has other elements in the smell that one does not like

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

If the scent is light and not oppressive, it is almost like some flowers since the more "musty" and "musky" elements are not there. It used to be a typical smell in a nursery or betwetter's room once, even after being allowed to air out for a couple of hours, which is why bedwetting was once considered babyish more so than now. In 1952, we did not have Renuzit, Glade Plug-in's or Fabreze and the smells of creoote and the original Lysol, Clorox were too chemical or heavy and what would be the point of using cleaning ammonia?

I voted dislike, because the first thing to come in mind was a filthy gas station, or a rest stop in need of cleaning, don't get me started on beach "restrooms." Dried urine is disgusting. To me, the smell of a wet diaper is very different, as it smells sweet. It only becomes to smell bad as things start to boil off and the ammonia remains! That being said, I really like it when I smell soggy!

Had a friend who would repeatedly pee on an old sponge, then let it dry out and pee on it again, over and over. When the sponge was "ripe" he would put it in a baggie and take it with him deer hunting to use as an attractant rather than buy "doe piss". Said it worked fine.

I'm not that fanatic of piss smell, but I do like to find the hint of stale pee on the elastics of my plastic pants. Memories.....

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

I specifically said "lightly" and "not oppressively" and put it in a specific context. Why are so many persons making it something it is not nor intended to be?

Seen those, too

I can't say that I'm pleased with urine odour emintating from my diaper but I have been known to avoid diluting my urine for a few hours so my diaper has that tell-tale yellow stain on the front after a good wetting.

My wife just rolls her eyes when she sees it :D