LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Woman Would Have No Choice But To Wear Diapers If...

Guest diaperguy68

Guest diaperguy68

I was in a coffee shop this afternoon and there were two cute girls in line with their lovely butt shapes showing thru their jeans. The thought of their gorgeous bottoms in diapers was really fascinating. It then came to mind: Why do we toilet train women? These very women standing in front of me could literally be in diapers right now if only their parents chose not to toilet train them. Why not keep women completely oblivious to the fact we as humans can control our bodily functions? This would create a world in which women are completely dependent on diapers. With time, I don't know if they would eventually learn to take control of their bladder themselves, but we should do everything in our power to keep women incontinent and diaper dependent. This would be a glorious world to live in.

• Like 2

Since I am part Fairy, I will grant your wish. From now on. All women shall wear diapers under their burkas and shadors and only be seen in the company of their husbands or brothers who shall be armed to their bicuspids: Is it a deal?

I was in a coffee shop this afternoon and there were two cute girls in line with their lovely butt shapes showing thru their jeans. The thought of their gorgeous bottoms in diapers was really fascinating. It then came to mind: Why do we toilet train women? These very women standing in front of me could literally be in diapers right now if only their parents chose not to toilet train them. Why not keep women completely oblivious to the fact we as humans can control our bodily functions? This would create a world in which women are completely dependent on diapers. With time, I don't know if they would eventually learn to take control of their bladder themselves, but we should do everything in our power to keep women incontinent and diaper dependent. This would be a glorious world to live in.

If that were the case it would be so common as to not be special anymore.

Stop thinking with your penis and making it your fantasy,lol.

Because this is plain fucking redicilous. And why just women anyway, as that's sexist.

Same mindset as wife beaters who think women should belong in the kitchen,etc.

• Like 1

you know i heard some countries actually let their women vote!!! whats next driving!!!???

Since I am part Fairy, I will grant your wish. From now on. All women shall wear diapers under their burkas and shadors and only be seen in the company of their husbands or brothers who shall be armed to their bicuspids: Is it a deal?

WOMEN WHO KNOW THEIR PLACE

Barbara Walters, of 20/20,

did a story on gender roles in Kabul ,

Afghanistan , several years

before the Afghan conflict.

She noted that women customarily walked

five paces behind their husbands.

She recently returned to

Kabul and observed that

women still walk behind their husbands. Despite the overthrow of the

oppressive Taliban regime, the women now seem happy to maintain the old

custom.

Ms Walters approached one of the Afghani women and asked,

'Why do you now seem happy

with an old custom that you once tried so desperately to

change?'

The woman looked Ms.

Walters straight in the eyes, and without

hesitation said, "Land mines".

Moral of the story is (no matter

what language you speak or where you go):

BEHIND EVERY MAN,

THERE'S A SMART WOMAN

:roflmao:

• Like 3

Same mindset as wife beaters who think women should belong in the kitchen,etc.

You say that like.... I dunno, like it's not a true statement.

God gave woman hands so that they could make me a sandwich, and legs so that they can bring it to me.

WOMEN WHO KNOW THEIR PLACE

Barbara Walters, of 20/20,

did a story on gender roles in Kabul ,

Afghanistan , several years

before the Afghan conflict.

She noted that women customarily walked

five paces behind their husbands.

She recently returned to

Kabul and observed that

women still walk behind their husbands. Despite the overthrow of the

oppressive Taliban regime, the women now seem happy to maintain the old

custom.

Ms Walters approached one of the Afghani women and asked,

'Why do you now seem happy

with an old custom that you once tried so desperately to

change?'

The woman looked Ms.

Moral of the story is (no matter

what language you speak or where you go):

BEHIND EVERY MAN,

THERE'S A SMART WOMAN

:roflmao:

And behind her is the IRS waiting for their turn

i would love to be a housewife ... the difference is today women have a choice .... we can chose to work and be the head of household and pursue great degrees and we can chose to stay home and care for our family .... it having the choice that makes me so grateful to all those women who fought for my future to choose

• Like 1

The woman looked Ms.

And what was Barbara Walters' reaction? I would have been mortified. Especially without a husband to follow out of Afghanistan.

What have you been smoking?

i guess I'm weird because I don't mind the whole stay at home mom cook and clean role. That's just the way my mother raised me . I work right now and cook and clean and pay the bills and I suppose given the chance I'd let someone else deal with the stress. I'm not sure if that's the AB or the whole old fashioned women belong in the kitchen thing.

I really hate the ultra feminist movement that penalizes women who choose to stay at home and take care of their children. I'm all for the choice, not in favor of any special interest groups forcing their choice upon another. Personally unless I'm loaded, damn straight she's working, I'm into 1950's play, if I gotta be miserable so do you, lol.

• Like 1

Wait.... Since when do they have starbucks in kitchens?

I'm actually impressed you managed to type all that with only one hand.

I'm really having trouble believing you. Are you trying to provoke a reaction, or is this the sort of thing that they warned me about in the introduction forum?

Like always, I am tempted to answer even this seriously. But man, you really set an all time record for the stupidest thing I ever read, so I suppose it is a wasted effort.

EDIT - darn, I can't give you negative rep points (vote down) for some admin reason. Consider this a temporary one until I can.

• Like 3

i guess I'm weird because I don't mind the whole stay at home mom cook and clean role. That's just the way my mother raised me . I work right now and cook and clean and pay the bills and I suppose given the chance I'd let someone else deal with the stress. I'm not sure if that's the AB or the whole old fashioned women belong in the kitchen thing.

Nothing weird with that, as long as you don't expect every girl to be exactly the same.

I don't think that it has got anything to do with either AB or being old fashioned .. I think it's just what you like doing and possibly what you are good at.

There are also guys* who love to do that.

* Just to prevent a certain type of predictable reaction**: yes, there are even (GASP!) real, straight, unadulterated males with this talent

** Which, looking at the original post, isn't all that unlikely in here

Like always, I am tempted to answer even this seriously. But man, you really set an all time record for the stupidest thing I ever read, so I suppose it is a wasted effort.

Read some of his other stuff and check out is rep points total