LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Man Is Taking Used Diapers Out Of My Garbage Cans! (Weird Situation)

I suggest leaving a used adult diaper in the trash bin...nice and messy and smelly....and a note telling him where to buy his ownperhaps with some kind of small explosives charge hidden inside, so when he opens the top of the bin,,,,,,the poo explodes all up onto him....ewwwwwwwww

Again, to put things into context...

Exactly. Put things into context, and don't diss on half a quote. (glasshouse/ stones)

All I commented was that this fact (may it be as innocent as anything, I don't judge it) was employed by the media to make the case more newsworthy and spectacular.

If you would have read through the thread then you would have seen that noone here slaughtered the guy in this thread for his actions.

By the way, reading before posting goes for the gentlemen quoted underneath, too. We had that, post something new. ;)

I suggest leaving him a fresh adult one

I suggest leaving a used adult diaper in the trash bin

Exactly. Put things into context, and don't diss on half a quote. (glasshouse/ stones)
You were quoted in context, and the relevant portion of your post was what I was replying to. The rest of your post was not germane to the reply, and thus was not quoted because anyone following this thread would have already read it. Having said that, this is your whole post, excluding the quote from Rawr.

I just saw this posting from Rawr about a case in Liverpool, UK. If you read through the article, then the guy was found in possession of (amongst a lot of other, more unsavoury things) used baby nappies which he took from bins.

Coughcough. Doesn't look good.

DiaperboyMKE should print it out and stick it to the top of the bin.

All I commented was that this fact (may it be as innocent as anything, I don't judge it) was employed by the media to make the case more newsworthy and spectacular.
If that was truly your intention, then I apologize. However, it appeared as though you changed your position from your previous post, and that you were implying that DiaperboyMKE should use the article to intimidate the man in question.

If you would have read through the thread then you would have seen that noone here slaughtered the guy in this thread for his actions.

Actually, I did read through the thread, and people did attack the man taking the diapers. Here's a quote from page three proving that point.

to op.....ewwwwwww.... those are the people that make the rest of the community look bad. now, i need to go vomit.

Of course Wetman, if you meant that no one attacked DiaperBoyMKE, that's true, but then you should have been more specific when referring to "the guy in this thread," as both DiaperBoyMKE and the man taking the diapers could be referred to as "the guy in this thread," in the context that you used that reference. Look, I'm largely in agreement with you on this situation as I have been throughout this thread. I just wish you had clarified what you hoped leaving the article for the man would have accomplished.

• Like 1

People who take used baby diapers from the trash are usually pedos. I would have reported him to the police.

Once its on the curb, its public. As for leaving an unused bambino, I think that's a little expensive.