LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drip Incontinence Due To Being A Dl?

Wow! I never thought I'd post in this forum.

Has anyone else who's not incontinent experienced drip incontinence due to the normal course of enjoying diapers? Allow me to explain... Just recently I've noticed that I'll feel like I'm completely done going number 1 (not in a diaper) only to zip my fly and notice a wet spot on my pants. It's the damndest thing because I can't even tell I'm still going at all. I'm sure it has to be related to my increased diaper wearing because it never happened before.

Honestly, I'm not too concerned because I can wait a couple seconds longer before zipping my fly. I guess I find it more intriguing than anything else. If it really starts to be an issue, I will do something about it.

-Jess

Has anyone else who's not incontinent experienced drip incontinence due to the normal course of enjoying diapers?

-Jess

I've experienced this before, and it was going on long before I began to engage in diaper play. Like you said, it's really not enough of an issue for me to warrant seeking medical advice, but I'm curious about it anyway.

Um... Most boys give a couple shakes after they think their done, its the female equivelant of wiping afterward. Its not really a matter of incontinance so much as it is just a lingering ammount of urine. I don't wear diapers all the time and that happens to me.

Has anyone else who's not incontinent experienced drip incontinence due to the normal course of enjoying diapers? Allow me to explain... Just recently I've noticed that I'll feel like I'm completely done going number 1 (not in a diaper) only to zip my fly and notice a wet spot on my pants. It's the damndest thing because I can't even tell I'm still going at all. I'm sure it has to be related to my increased diaper wearing because it never happened before.

Honestly, I'm not too concerned because I can wait a couple seconds longer before zipping my fly. I guess I find it more intriguing than anything else. If it really starts to be an issue, I will do something about it.

-Jess

I have this too. Its the worst for me when wearing light gray sweatpants. The dark gray spot is easily noticeable and can be caused by one drip. I didn't mind I just had to be more careful. I also started to have some nighttime trouble. Sometimes a little spot of wetness, sometimes much more.

On a much more night, my wife woke me asking me why I was wet. Oh the embarrassment!

She suggested I go see a Uro and I agreed.

I had a couple of tests, the last one being a cystoscopy (live action video up through the urethra).

The doc found two things. 1. Scar tissue in my urethra from an injury I do not remember having. 2. The inside of my prostate should be a donut shaped hole and mine is closed with just a slit opening. It reminds me of pictures of a cervix shown in the parents about to have children classes.

My doc is real cool about me not wanting surgery or taking drugs. I'm on Saw Palmetto which in time should "open my donut".

My advice would be to get it checked out. It wouldn't hurt to know exactly why it is happening.

Since then my bed has been dry thanks in no small part to Tranquility ATNs.

I had the same problem back in 1994/5 when I was still at school

I started to have drips and the need to keep going to the Toilette every 15 minutes

This in the end caused me to have quite a lot of time off school until my condition improved.

I was changing my underwear about 5 times a day and when ever I went out to shops I had to keep finding a toilette.

Went to the doctors and he did some tests and the results where, There was nothing wrong, but they found a little trace of blood in my urine sample.

The Doctor ( don’t know why) sent a psychotherapist to see me at home for a informal chat.

There was a bus which I used every day to go back and too school which took the best part of 1 hour to get there and back everyday. ( School bus )

In the end the education department (Government Department) provided me with a Taxi to and from School due to this problem with my dripping and the need to go to the toilette every 15 minutes or so. At this time I had the best part of 3 months of school and this was there way of getting me back.

The bill most of cost them thousands. The taxi driver said it costs £12 each way

That’s £120 per week. The total bill cost the Education Department over £15K from the start of them providing the Taxi to when I left school.

No one never mentioned the use of Pads or nothing to help with me.

After about 6 months of this first happening to me, it started to get better and despaired.

I was never told the reason to what happened to me

I have this too. Its the worst for me when wearing light gray sweatpants. The dark gray spot is easily noticeable and can be caused by one drip. I didn't mind I just had to be more careful. I also started to have some nighttime trouble. Sometimes a little spot of wetness, sometimes much more.

On a much more night, my wife woke me asking me why I was wet. Oh the embarrassment!

She suggested I go see a Uro and I agreed.

I had a couple of tests, the last one being a cystoscopy (live action video up through the urethra).

The doc found two things. 1. Scar tissue in my urethra from an injury I do not remember having. 2. The inside of my prostate should be a donut shaped hole and mine is closed with just a slit opening. It reminds me of pictures of a cervix shown in the parents about to have children classes.

My doc is real cool about me not wanting surgery or taking drugs. I'm on Saw Palmetto which in time should "open my donut".

My advice would be to get it checked out. It wouldn't hurt to know exactly why it is happening.

Since then my bed has been dry thanks in no small part to Tranquility ATNs.

it could be the start of a mjor problem you need to have it checked

if it is enought to make a wet spot that canbe seen by others it is resiadue that is not comeing out with the other for some reason

I noticed something like this after wearing a lot for a few weeks; it seemed like I was never completely "done" and I actually had to focus on closing the sphincters. Additionally, I found I had to "go" very often, like every half-hour or so. This kinda scared me, since I usually have an insanely high bladder capacity (after my first experiment with alcohol, I found that I peed enough that the water level in the toilet was only about an inch below the lip of the bowl). After that experience, I didn't wear for a while and all was back to normal, eventually.

There is nothing wrong with you nor any need for concern this is called the male drip

it is perfectly normal. what happens is that you urinate in the toilet. After which you put your dick away. Then as you step away from the toilet you relax your bladder and what happens is the remainder of your urine that is still in your urethra track drips into your pants. it is perfectly normal for males of all ages. However it does not effect all males. there is no cause for concern nor a reason to worry about it.

• 4 weeks later...

Havnt posted on here for a while.

But Im not sure if this is the same kinda thingy but over the past month or so urine has started to drip very gradually out and this is not when I need to or have been to the bathroom. I havnt really thought anything of it and still dont just wanted to know if anyone else has the same thing? Its not really a problem just a small wet patch on my bozers!