LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

R.I.P Ryan Dunn

Guest little_jonny

I only saw jackass once and wasn't really impressed :P But as they say, Don't drink and drive, or you might spill your drink, but in this case, he spilled more than that as another person in the car was also killed, :bash:

stupid is as stupid does I guess.

I also saw pics of what was (supposedly) left of his car....and there wasn't much. How they could recognize that it was a Porsche I have no clue :huh:

The bottom line is that 2 people died needlessly simply due to some 'jackasses' stupidity.

Kind of makes you think....or I hope it does.

Maybe this is going to sound harsh but it's how I feel.

If it turns out that he was intoxicated as seems to be the case, I have zero sympathy. If he got in a car pissed, drove stupidly fast, and killed another man... He doesn't deserve sorrow.

If it turns out that he was intoxicated as seems to be the case, I have zero sympathy. If he got in a car pissed, drove stupidly fast, and killed another man... He doesn't deserve sorrow.

Truth hurts

Roger Ebert got a lot of flack for tweeting these sentiments. Maybe some more time should have passed. Recently a 16 year old boy and some friends were killed here in NC. His dad had given him a muscle car for his birthday one month ago and he wrecked it at high speed.

Some things are just too dangerous to combine.

Anondl

Guest little_jonny

It is extremely sad to see him go. I wonder if they are going to be making any new jackass movies?

it will be a while for anything... to bam, ryan was like a brother and said he will never get over it.. that he also never lost someone so close that he really cared about

wow, bam caring about someone that isn't himself? sorry but that is kinda shocking since most people that i've talked to that met him said he was a complete prick.

I just find it sad that since news broke of Dunn's death, I've seen alot of people taking shots at him. All I have to say is this, he was a nice guy, he got paid a shitload of money to do what he enjoyed, and he got to have more fun in his life than most of us ever will....as well as get and spend more cash than any of us will get to. Those who kick him, are just jealous they won't ever be able to live his life. But again, just my thoughts. All I have to say is this, that lucky bastard is rocking out with Dimebag Darrell right now.

Harsh, yes, but I fully agree with your whole post. As someone said above, he had .19+, more than twice the legal limit. Stupid & Jackassed! (I've never seen any of the movies or TV shows.)