LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Else Started With Maxi Pads?

I was just wondering, who else got started their diaper loving with maxi pads?

Personally, I started with Maxi pads because when I was about 6 years old, I thought girls got to pee in maxi pads and didn't go pee in the toilet. I was totally jealous and started steeling unused pads from my older sister and mom and peeing in them. later, around 6th grade it turned sexual, and I started unloading #3 in them.

My first absorbancy purchase was a box of pads (Stay-Free). They were really good, but I kept taking 2, 3 or even 4 pads and taping them together to have my "fun". I quickly realized I wanted diapers instead.

My next purchase was a "box" of Pampers. Baby diapers satisfied my needs for many years, mostly Huggies, until after college where I discovered Depends.

Anyway, I still have an attraction to pads, although not nearly what it once was. I was really just wondering who else had a similar experience in becoming a diaper lover.

Although I didn't start with them, (see my blog for details on that,) I certainly was (and still frequently am) aroused by them at an early age. In addition to my diaper fetish, I also have a menstrual/maxipad fetish, which I indulge just as frequently as my diaper fetish. Thanks to the good graces of my girlfriend, I also have access to used maxipads, which satisfies the menstrual aspect of my menstrual/maxipad fetish, as well as the maxipad aspect. I consider myself lucky in this regard, and still frequently have fun with pads. They're definitely different from diapers, and my fetish toward them is different as well. Just as clean and "used" (wet) diapers provide different types of satisfaction and stimulation for me, clean and "used" (bloody) maxipads provide different types of satisfaction and stimulation. (For example, if my girlfriend is having her period, I may wear a clean pad while she's using one for its intended purpose. If we're going to be making out while wearing pads, this is particularly fun because we'll usually both need to change them when we're done. Once her period is over, she'll give me her used pads, at which point I'll generally wear her used ones when I'm in the mood to use them. Occasionally, if she's not having her period, my girlfriend will take one of her used pads and work it into our sexual activity for me. As I said, I consider myself lucky.)

• Like 3

I got started with them as well around age 5 and continued until 16 when I started buying diapers. I'm not going to lie, I still enjoy spending time looking at pictures of them being worn by women, I don't know something sexy about it to me.

• Like 1

Technically, I started with baby diapers, but when I couldn't get them for a while, I would use maxi pads. I'll always remember this one commercial I saw when I was about eleven or twelve for a new line of thin pads, which had the line, "You're still using pads? Aren't those like diapers?"

In my mind, the answer was, "Yes. Yes, they are." :thumbsup:

During an age of curiosity and early sexual awareness, both sanitary towels and nappies became combined and associated.

When reading on packets that they were to absorb flow, prevent leaks etc, the only flow I could imagine was that of pee, I thought women had a tendency to wet themselves and these were small nappies.

Curiosity increased with age until I started playing with my older sisters pads. 1st touching, feeling, sniffing (fresh pads).

Then I tried them in my pants, imagining I was wearing a nappy and experimented by wetting myself, Imagine my surprise when it quickly swamped and left me with pee soaking into my jeans....

Not as absorbent as my secret bathroom towel nappies, But it felt great, lucky women!

I grew and learned, now I knew what periods were, and what tampons, pads and sanitary towels were for...

They were for snugging closely to, or inside womens intimate areas, those areas in which, along with nappies, my interests were now directed and which I imagined while wanking. Masturbatory imaginary variations included a specific girl wearing white panties, with outline of the soft fleshy mound and slit being clearly visible and I would start to touch, feel and explore her body. Another imagining was similar, but with the extra thickness of her sanitary towel or even a big white cloth nappy and plastic pants protecting her juicy mott, so that she could wet herself confidently.

I told my GF about this combined association, she doesn't like period sex, but now makes no attempt to hide her pad outline or wings when getting dressed, she's even stood in front of me while placing a pad in her knickers.

Another moment I remember was when I was laying in bed wearing a nappy, she joined me from the bathroom where rustling sounds were heard, her period had just started and she was padding up. She got in bed, hugged up to me and stated that now we were both wearing nappies.

I'm still turned on by thoughts of these intimate menstrual management items, and by the women's situation of having to deal with their leakages as though they're wetting their knickers.

TV and magazine adverts of women talking about their periods, pads, tampons etc also produce some sexual sensation, even greater are those felt during the sightings of the paddy bulge and outline in my GF's knickers.

Thanks to Yummydiaper for raising this subject, I've the web for those special combination of pads and peeing, but little was found. Can you provide some pointers towards our interest?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest scenarioX

I love maxi pads.... I'm always buying different brands if they look plush and thick.. Very hard to find maxi pads that are thick anymore.

one brand called Top Care from the grocery store are really awesome and I can still get them.

The overnights are just a strict, simple pad with no barriers, leak guards or wings. they are darn thick too.

I measured one to over 1 foot long and you know when you have it on.

The Always overnight is like 18 inches long....it's a super big maxi pad..... I bet not to many woman use those.

• Like 2

I love maxi pads.... I'm always buying different brands if they look plush and thick.. Very hard to find maxi pads that are thick anymore.

one brand called Top Care from the grocery store are really awesome and I can still get them.

The overnights are just a strict, simple pad with no barriers, leak guards or wings. they are darn thick too.

I measured one to over 1 foot long and you know when you have it on.

The Always overnight is like 18 inches long....it's a super big maxi pad..... I bet not to many woman use those.

What grocery store do you get your "Top Care" pads at? I've never heard of them or seen them, but they definitely sound interesting.

It's actually quite easy to find maxi pads (not ultra thin, but real maxi pads,) in my area. Although Kotex has largely shifted to their U by Kotex line of thin pads, and it's difficult to find Kotex maxi pads anymore, they're the exception rather then the rule. StayFree offers both thin and maxi pads that are readily available, as does Always. Likewise, the generic store brand seem to be available in Maxi sizes as well.

The Always overnight that you're thinking of are actually Always "Extra-Heavy Flow" overnight maxi pads, and you're absolutely right, they're huge. They're also what my girlfriend (ex-girlfriend now, but that's another story) wears whenever she has her period. Believe me, I know because I have several of her used ones, which she literally gave to me after her period(s) ended. (She may continue to give them to me, but I can't be sure.) The regular Always overnight maxi pads aren't as large, but they're still pretty big, and are the "maximum protection" line with the red wrappers.

I actually have some CVS belted maternity pads, but I don't have a belt to use them with. (CVS seems to have finally discontinued them. I bought them around 2009-ish, so I know that they were available long after belted pads had gone out of fashion.) I wish I had some older pads, as well as those Kotex Personals, which were essentially "Pull-Ups for periods." They were made in the '90s and didn't last long.

• 1 year later...

I too thought they were for women who had frequent accidents or used as needed. I borrowed Kotex Maxi Pad belt style back in the 70s from my mom. They were very soft and made me soo rock hard it almost hurt. I tried to pee on them, but being rock hard it took a lot of effort. I hid them in the boards between my bunk beds. One day, my parents decided to take apart my beds and I was found out. It was pretty simple: you don't need these. One day I found some frilly plastic snap pants, probably from my sister in my closet. I tried them on and was hooked with those. I tried getting my friends sister into them, but she wouldn't have anything to do with it.

Later when I was a teenager or maybe even in my twenties, we had some cardboard lying around shaped like a pad. My mother said something to the effect that I should not try them as a pad because of the staples in the cardboard.

I enjoy upskirt pad views. I don't need to see blood, the bottom side is enough. When I was getting to know my wife, I got to see up her skirt all the time. Unfortunately, she doesn't wear skirts anymore. She did give me pads as extra stuffers, though I found them to feel very wet compared to a diaper.

We'll my first diaper expirience was with a baby diaper when I was about 10. It was my sisters diaper I believe and i shoved that sucker into my undies everynight until it feel apart (I didnt pee in it). Then not long after I discovered Maxi pads. Everywhere i went I would raid the bathroom to look for them. If the stash was full enough that one pad missing would go un-noticed I would take it home. Of course my supply was limited so I would wear the same tighty whitey and pad combo for a couple days then either get bored with it or change it out.

Even though diapers are the standard item not I do keep some pads on hand for when I'm in a diaper mood but a diaper is really not do-able at the time.

I started out with pads as well when I was super young, my dad owns a company and i found an old pad dispenser that was taken out of the women's bathroom. They were the old time, thick pads from the 60s or 70s. I also made make shift diapers out of towels, dish towels and would wear several pair of underwear at one time.

I can still remember finding an old stash of diapers that I played with and used .... and eventually got busted. I dont remember the outcome of getting caught but I do remember the heavenly feeling of finding them and 'playing' with them.

I think today is much better as far as pads go, Tena makes the overnight pad that is pretty effective and thick. Sometimes I will place those in my diaper for the extra absorbency.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember my first pad encounter. I remember grabbing one of my moms pads when I was a little kid in the late 90s - it was an Always with no wings in that pink covering. (Do they make those anymore? Cant find them) I knew I liked diapers and wondered what a pad was like. I loved how the pad felt. Ever since then I have enjoyed pads and menstrual related things.

Great descriptions from so many here, it brings me right back to those days. My first diaper experience was at age 5, but I only had the chance to experience diapers a handful of times growing up. After a friend showed me how to have an orgasm at age 11, I spent a lot of time in the only place in the house I could get privacy ~ the bathroom. :) While sitting there I could see the bathroom closet right across from me. I never really took note of those tampon and maxi-pad boxes before, but now I was interested. "Place one knee on the toilet and insert until fingers touch labia," and "Peel paper off and place firmly in underwear" was my bathroom reading. Stay-Free Deodorant Super maxi-pads. When I pulled my underwear up, it was the softest thing I ever felt in what was becoming sexual.

Over the next several years I had to balance my urge to wear maxi-pads with being careful not to take too many to be noticeable. Eventually I was buying them myself, but it was so stressful wondering if I'd run into some girl or guy from school to see me waiting on line to buy maxi-pads. Anyway, now I use pads in my diapers and it's great.

My favorite pads were Stayfree Classic Shape (pics in my gallery) and the old Always with Dry Weave. The maxi-pads I see today seem to have a cloth-like texture and not as soft as in the past. I'm curious what everyone's favorite maxi is?

• 1 month later...

I gotta be honest, pads have always kind of creeped me out. They're the one thing that, if anything, would deter me from wearing diapers. Something about the way they look makes me cringe. I would feel really strange wearing something like that. Then again, that's kind of how my diaper and panty fetishes started :P

I often used the old style nursing pads as a diaper back in my youth to supplement my diapers.

Today I use the GoodNites brand disposable bed

mats. They are quite large at 2.6 X 2.9 ft.

They work well and hold one good wetting.

Gives me that old wing fold diaper feel.

• 4 years later...
On 7/3/2011 at 11:13 PM, Guest scenarioX said: