LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For Rubber Panty Fans

For RUBBER PANTY FANS

• Like 1

I had some really nice ones I had gotten from babykins many years ago. White, natural rubber, and lasted a good ten years before one of the legs finally split. Haven't found anything like them in a long time. Seems like most of the stuff now days are made in what I term a bikini cut. They are so low and tight to be "discrete" that they barely function to do what they were designed to do. Ie. The pants that I had came up about 2-3 inches above my bellybutton. With this, you pushed down the top of the pant inside the diaper which virtually made leaks impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes I remember these bloomer style rubber panties. Years ago there was always an advert in the Sunday papers for them. when I was older and could drive I was on business somewhere up in the north of England and I sought out the seller and called on him to buy some. He operated the mail order business from his home and was nearing retirement and wanted to sell up. I only wished I'd had the money to buy it at the time. Not long after it disapeared and the ads stopped. I think the pants were made in Malaysia where a lot of rubber wear was produced at the time. They certainly beat the moulded stuff that followed because of the clever way they put the waist and leg bands on so that they gathered evenly. This must have been machine done. Maybe one day I will have a go at making some, the rubber sheeting comes in many colours and weights and can be got from the Four D Rubber company in the UK (www.fourdrubber.com/).

Marcia

• 2 months later...

If you are a rubber Panty fan and or rubber bloomer fan and or want rubber sheeting you can buy all of these products custom From Babykins in Cannada Jenny will fix you write up and the bloomers and briefs do not have traditional elastic instead its enclosed 1 inch Lycra so no wicking no bunching just a real nice product , at least in my opinion!

Nappy

J K Perfect Personal Products sold rubber panties in colors white, pink and blue and a rubber babydoll as wll as rubber sheets

A C Medical recommends Babykins as an alternative if they do not have what you want

• 3 weeks later...