LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult Onesie

You can boy the snaps at Kmart, Wal-Mart..ect. They come with the die tool and setter. You place the garment on a hard surface (Preferably not your coffee table..don't ask) place the main die down first then the bottom half of the snap, then material, top snap and finally setting die. You give it a good whap with a hammer and poof snaps is in. Decide how many you want before starting and divide the crotch accordingly. Use a seamstress pencil so that it washes out, to mark locations front and back so it all lines up nicely. Takes about 2 or 3 minutes and $2 or $3 bucks total. I used this method when buying womens Shortalls off ebay. I use a seam ripper through the inside legs through the crotch, Seam up each raw edge and snaps around. And Tada! baby shortalls with snaps for diaper changes. I figure if they work for denim, the onsie material will be easy. I would make sure that I at least tri-folded the area for the snaps for strength. Good luck.

Just made a quick and dirty one today, T shirt with toddler prefold sewed to rear. velcro for front. What I learned.. prefold was too long, need to cut off and place shirt velcro lower. But wore it most of the day, with a heavy Molicare, quite functional.

After a couple days of wearing my make-shift onesie, I consider it a must have for heavy diapers. Don't know why I waited so long. My choice of a toddler prefold as the crotch piece was one of having a finished piece of material handy. As it worked out it just saved me from a leak I didn't even know I had. I will be making more.

@JT, just add to a tee shirt, it works well, and your will be able to use your final result as a pattern.