LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'Pampers' Skydrivers

Quite simply amazing!!! But they must be a bit cold like that and imagine what the people on the ground will say when they land.

Looks like they're wearing the AMD slip maxi.

Hmmm, never seen a Parachute without crotch straps, would think that sucker would come straight over their head on deploy. :whistling:

It almost looks like the diapers are on over the straps (when they're circling, I think you can make one out on the right leg).

lol, that's great! I wonder what their reason was to wear the diapers?

Why not? Jumping out of an aeroplane can be a very frightening experience, and this is much more sensible than wearing brown trousers!

lol, that's great! I wonder what their reason was to wear the diapers?

'Cos skydiving is scary :P

I'd guess it was probably a charity thing. People do crazy stuff in even crazier fancy dress to raise money all the time.

At about 1:00, it looks like there was an awful lot of cellotape over the diapers to hold them on. I guess terminal velocity is a bit beyond the tapes' design range :P

Hmmm, never seen a Parachute without crotch straps, would think that sucker would come straight over their head on deploy. :whistling:

They have the diapers on over the crotch straps. Look carefully while they're doing the relative work. At first I thought they had underwear on under the diapers, but you can see it's the same color as the rest of their respective rigs.

I bet thats a cool feeling just being up in the air like that in a diaper...skydiving is not for me unfortunately lol

Same

Have you ever seen the average jump plane? Perfectly good airplane doesn't describe most of them.

<smiles> You sound like a fellow skydiver :-)

Having made over 500 skydives, I can tell you, it's absolutely awesome!

And while -very- infrequent, there is the occasional first jump that would benefit from a good solid diaper ;-)

Anyone else out there a jumper?

--Lex

At about 1:00, it looks like there was an awful lot of cellotape over the diapers to hold them on. I guess terminal velocity is a bit beyond the tapes' design range :P

YES - we need diapers that will withstand terminal velocity! Get the designers back to work!

I am interested in skydiving at least once, even hang gliding. You can bet that I'll be diapered, albeit UNDER my clothing. I hope they were good enough to land on their feet, I thought modern jumpers planned on sliding on their rumps when landing. Not a pleasant thought when not wearing appropriate clothing.