LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Sunday In Diapers

Woke up in a soaked Dry 24/7 which I kept on through morning email and more wetting.

Wore a 1995 Attends while getting some work done and playing Facebook Games (Addicted to Pawn Stars)

Just changed into a Baby Pants Trainer, with a Bambino Booster and NiceDiaper pull-on diaper cover. Was going to go with a Depend for Men Prints, but may see a movie so wanted to be ready for anything.

Tonight? Most likely another Dry 24/7. I find their excessive bulkiness quite comforting at night!

So how is your diapered Sunday?

Woke wet, hurting, depressed, and tired :( After morning poop-in-a-box changed into a cheap pull-up- they were out of the decent ones so I had to get the thinner ones :bash: and on the second one of them now. Not long till cloth-time again :)

Bettypooh

Woke up this morning soaked, and sore from the workout yesterday, I laid on the bed only to be changed and went back to sleep.... It has been one of those days A LAZY DAY!!!! In my 3rd diaper for the day and it is only 4pm.... looking forward to the evening in diapers.... however for now, need to get some exercise in and will strip off the diaper and go for a swim...

Enjoy your Sunday!!!!!

No diaper here, but I never did get dressed today. Can't really wear except after my mom is asleep. Just been wearing my footie sleeper all day. Played both some Age of Empires 3 and Titan Quest. Didn't get up until late afternoon, lol. Ya, so very lazy day for me! :D

The misses left me on a leash tied to the shower curtain in an abena, she knew I had to go, I waited desperately but I could not hold it, I soaked my diaper and messed it badly as well. Later I went out side to smoke a joint in my diaper under jeans, my tattered pink and two sizes too small t-shirt and my baby blue leash around my neck. If my miss was here she would have insisted on taking me outside to embarass me.