LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Wear

Hi Everyone :)

I did a search on the term "sissy dress" and several options came up. Does anyone have an idea of who makes good clothes?

Thanks!

Thanks Belinda Sue, but I was hoping to find a sissy clothing line that caters specifically to sissy wearers!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Belinda Sue, but I was hoping to find a sissy clothing line that caters specifically to sissy wearers!

Hi,

Look at www.themaidstore.com from thailand, T* pardise.

LG Kvetinka

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I remember a site from a few years ago called Milanoo, a friend of mine got some nice sissy dresses he said they were well made and much better than the average costume grade stuff, that you usually see.

Heh, speaking of milanoo <a href='http://www.milanoo.c...-Clothing-c634I</a> have had some custom stuff made for me recently to me dimensions etc. And gotten everything back within 2 weeks.Can't beat thier prices, I just recommend that you get your measurements professionally taken if you are not exactly sure.

http://www.milanoo.com/Pink-And-White-Turndown-Collar-Front-Tie-Cotton-Sweet-Lolita-Dress-p49386.html looks nice.

These are listed under costumes / Lolita / Lolita dresses / sweet Lolita if the links don't work right.

You know it sort of bugs me a bit that this topic is in this forum, gay does not = sissy.

I had enough of this sort of negative labeling when growing up as an out gay man and just find it sad that it is continuing on a forum that is for and about gay issues.

May be i am just being a bit to sensitive but it really pressed my buttons.

Mal.

You know it sort of bugs me a bit that this topic is in this forum, gay does not = sissy.

I had enough of this sort of negative labeling when growing up as an out gay man and just find it sad that it is continuing on a forum that is for and about gay issues.

May be i am just being a bit to sensitive but it really pressed my buttons.

Mal.

Oh quit being such a sissy.

For those who may not be aware of it, the "Rainbow Forum" is for anything LGBTIQ ;) Just like the rainbow in the sky it goes from one end all the way to the other rising above the mundane middle where most people are at :) Like most of the forums here there is some blurring of what is acceptable and what isn't, but any bashing of the people here will not be taken lightly by me or any other Admin :huh: This is just a safe place for those of us who are different from the mainstream B) It isn't 'owned' by any specific group of people and all are free to post here :D

Bettypooh

• Like 2

For those who may not be aware of it, the "Rainbow Forum" is for anything LGBTIQ ;) Just like the rainbow in the sky it goes from one end all the way to the other rising above the mundane middle where most people are at :) Like most of the forums here there is some blurring of what is acceptable and what isn't, but any bashing of the people here will not be taken lightly by me or any other Admin :huh: This is just a safe place for those of us who are different from the mainstream B) It isn't 'owned' by any specific group of people and all are free to post here :D

Bettypooh

I was not bashing anyone i was just saying it presses my buttons having sissy equated to gay thats all.

I have owned that this is a sensitive issue for me.

And BBB that was just not funny, and it's that sort of comment that i had to grow up with from my dad thats why it presses my buttons!

Mal.

There is a sissy forum on this board and it might be better that it was there.

Edited by mal

Oh quit being such a sissy.

To deliberately poke fun at something that some one else has said that they have a difficulty with is the mark of a bully, maybe that's what BBB stands for,but i am surprised that a mod would stand for that as well!

Mal.

To deliberately poke fun at something that some one else has said that they have a difficulty with is the mark of a bully, maybe that's what BBB stands for,but i am surprised that a mod would stand for that as well!

Mal.

I'm sorry that you're overly sensitive.

Please take this time to reflect on how words on a monitor probably shouldn't emotionally affect you.

But you might want to also reflect on the fact that some gay men are also "sissies" as it pertains to this fetish

• 2 months later...

That's a good site that seems to have many names. Luxurious, but expensive. Definitely worth it, if you can afford it.

I know cosyndry has a nice sissy store that caters to ABs. Not as much silk stuff, but the prices are cheaper and they have some cute outfits.

http://www.cosyndry.com/sissy