LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Infant Play And Diapers In Japan 幼児プレイ

• 2 weeks later...

There's another website that sells Japanese style diaper covers. It's called Kaikodou and from what I heard, it's from Yokohama. I'm also kinda interested in Japanese style underwear called zurouzu (ズロース or drawer in English) from the old Showa era (see picture).

post-20803-0-08008600-1340538460_thumb.j

post-20803-0-08008600-1340538460_thumb.j

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, I'm in Japan now. Yes, I'm married. I love my wife but she's just not interested in mt AB lifestyle. I mean, I very rarely practice my AB lifestyle because I only do so when I'm away from her, which I rarely am.

I contacted this website for some breastfeeding and mommy ABDL play just to see if, well. . . Maybe just to temp myself. Well I'm tempted!

I'm not going to at this point. Would you? Honestly?

These girls are real professionals and will not only breast feed you with her real breast milk, but change your poopy diapers and poo in diapers and let you change them if you desire. Like this girl that I've linked below. Translate her profile. She does reverse infant play, which means she'll be a little submissive baby for you. She's into scat so poopy diapers are not off limits. I don' know. She looks pretty to me.

http://www.af1.jp/ladies/profile.php?girl=miki

I'm just thinking of confronting my wife. I think she should start putting out. . . . or well. . . I don't know.

The grass is always greener on the other side. Do you honestly think those Japanese girls would go live with you, probably no. If you leave you wife, do you also think you can/will find someone better and is willing to indulge your ab side? If yes, then go for it. If not, then think about what you're saying.

I'm just thinking of confronting my wife. I think she should start putting out. . . . or well. . . I don't know.

That is a VERY dangerous conversation. You're setting up an ultamatim that she does what you want, or you'll leave her for a professional sex worker? Best case scenario out of that one is that she puts out, reluctantly, then grows to resent you, and it ruins your marriage.

Try a different angle.

I for one would never cheat on my wife with someone else no. I'm sure there are those who wouldn't consider hiring a "mommy" for ABDL play and breastfeeding cheating; personally once you start going to someone else besides your spouse for intimacy that's cheating in my books.

As for your statement "I think she should put out . . . . ", leaving aside that ultimatums rarely turn out well couldn't she just turn around to you and say, " I think you should grow up or well I don't know". If you start down that road it's a dangerous one.

I just wonder, when did you tell your wife about your ABDL interests, before or after you got married?

Snugglebear

I for one would never cheat on my wife with someone else no. I'm sure there are those who wouldn't consider hiring a "mommy" for ABDL play and breastfeeding cheating; personally once you start going to someone else besides your spouse for intimacy that's cheating in my books.

As for your statement "I think she should put out . . . . ", leaving aside that ultimatums rarely turn out well couldn't she just turn around to you and say, " I think you should grow up or well I don't know". If you start down that road it's a dangerous one.

I just wonder, when did you tell your wife about your ABDL interests, before or after you got married?

Snugglebear

This post is full of sage advise...

• Like 1

Thanks all for the great advice. I have to say that when I wrote this post I was really frustrated with my sex life the way it is. I still am, but I'm thinking a little less selfishly now.

I'm not going to cheat on her and I'm not going to give her an ultimatum. But I think that sex is give a take, and she hasn't given me any sway as far as that is concerned. She has a very romantically idealistic way of thinking about sex. She always calls it '"making love". It always happens in the bedroom with the lights dim. She knows that i like to act like a baby, she knows that I would like to breastfeed when we have children. I pretended to breastfeed with her before we were married, but she immediately said she didn't like it. I don't think that she understands the full scope of the AB world and my sexuality because she turns me down instantly.

I'm sick and tired of doing it her way! I know my way is different, BUT IT IS JUST AS VALID!

I think "confront" is exactly the right word for what I have to do. But I agree with the poster that said an ultimatum is not a good idea.

Who out there supports me?

It sounds like you knew what you were getting into before you got married, and that you wife was never interested in your ab side to start with. Given you agreed to be with her already knowing this then I cannot support your choice of confronting her. Maybe you should consider marriage counselling Instead.

I don't think your way is any less valid but that doesn't mean she needs to participate either. Give and take doesn't mean one partner doing something they don't like. Give and take means being open to a two sided adult conversation and being willing to try new things.

In your post you say you tried pretend breastfeeding and she didn't like it. She was open to trying it which, to me, is a sign of give and take. Just because she didn't enjoy it the way you wanted to shouldn't take away from the fact she tried it. Try looking at it from the other side and see how you would feel. Take something that is a hard limit for you and ask yourself how you would feel if you're wife demanded you actively participate after you had tried it and didn't like it. Have you ever tried to ask why she doesn't enjoy it? Have you ever discussed why she turns you down? It sounds like you are focusing on the outcome instead of what the underlying reasons might be.

Spouses should be accepting of each others kinks but that doesn't equate to participating in my opinion. A spouse shouldn't demand the other give up a kink but neither should they have to be involved.

As for "confronting" her. If you walk in with a confrontational mindset don't be surprised when you get a confrontation. It concerns me that your communication approach with your spouse seems rooted in ultimatums and confrontations rather than open, honest and mutual respect. I would second Brian's suggestion to consider marriage counseling. There just sounds like there are bigger issues than diaper play.

I encourage you communicating with your wife but confrontation . . . . . no, based on what you said you got married knowing her position and ignored the potential challenges that were clearly on the table.

Good luck with your spouse, just remember, blame has no place in an open, honest, adult, loving conversation.

Snugglebear

First let me say thank you for your reply snugglebear and babybrian. They were thoughtful responses. Sorry for the late reply but I had some thinking to do.

Well conselling is out of the picture. I know I'm being selfish by saying this, but my goal is to be at least allowed to wear diapers occasionally and practice my AB side when I need to. Wait. Is that selfish? Ok. . It's not. If i go to conselling with her, that just gives her justification for being disaproved.

Confrontation is where I know see your point. Your quote "if i go in there with a confrontational mindset, then i will get a confrontation" rings true to me snuglebear. I will not be confrontational about it. I'm just going to explain what i like and then tell her that I'm going to be doing it. She doesn't have to participate if she doesn't want to.

I'm going to tell her back in Canada.

Thanks a lot for your help, the both of you. If you have any further advice on how to tell her, I'd definately be gratefull.

I never said you shouldn't be allowed to indulge in your ab side. The whole point of the counseling is so that you and your wife can come to an agreement about what you like, and what you should be able to do (even if it doesn't directly involve you wife). The counselor is there only to act as a moderator and help guide that conversation away from the confrontation and disapproval. If you think you can do that without a counselor though, then all the better.

• 2 weeks later...

There's another website that sells Japanese style diaper covers. It's called Kaikodou and from what I heard, it's from Yokohama. I'm also kinda interested in Japanese style underwear called zurouzu (ズロース or drawer in English) from the old Showa era (see picture).

Im in Yokohama now and would love to go to the shop. But i cant find the address anywhere on the website! Can anyone else see it? I cant phone because i dont speak any japanese.

Sorry, to answer your question, i don't know the history of the shop, but why do you think that there is a long history anyways?

Here are some other sites that have popped up since I last had a search.

This next one offers more real AB services.

http://merygorando.mania-mama.com/mama.html

http://www.immoral.jp/t/%E5%B9%BC%E5%85%90%E3%83%97%E3%83%AC%E3%82%A4_1.html

http://www.smwise.com/Html/youji.htm

http://8181.me/album/album.cgi

http://o-pinkparasol.com/girl

http://oroti.no-ip.biz/~lovemilk/

http://www.okusama-daigaku.com/

http://www.gekisiro.com/system.html

http://tilolu.com/mmfeti/shop.html

Here is a site dedicated to getting new mothers into the business. An interesting read for sure.

http://oroti.no-ip.biz/~mommyworks/

For these sites you really have to translate the link that says "system" to find out what they offer. It seems like infant play is getting a lot more popular. A lot more sites are coming up and it seems like a lot of SM or other sites are adding infant play to their services. It is worth noting that most of the AB world here is more closely tied to breastfeeding. I mean, the sites offer diapers for their customers, but the focus is really on milk drinking. I wonder why that is. I always need the diaper. . . sure breastfeeding sounds great too!

Im in Yokohama now and would love to go to the shop. But i cant find the address anywhere on the website! Can anyone else see it? I cant phone because i dont speak any japanese.

Sorry, to answer your question, i don't know the history of the shop, but why do you think that there is a long history anyways?

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...