LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When And Where Do You Find Wearing Diapers To Be A Personal Benefit.

I just came back from the cinema, watched the new Pirates of the Caribbean film, it was just over 2hrs long and the cinema was only half full, i was sat there in my jeans and t-shirt with my diaper underneath, before the film started i watched people coming in and sitting down, almost everyone had a huge drink and huge bucket of popcorn. (i did too) But then in the second hour of the film just as it was really getting interesting people start getting up and leaving the cinema then rushing back in a few moments later, obviously needing to go and pee. me wearing my diaper just sat back watched the film and let my diaper do all the work.

Has anyone else found diapers help with little activities like this, as i never really noticed before today.

DIAPERS 1 - NO DIAPERS 0

• Like 1

I find wearing diapers is always an advantage :D The only problems I have anymore is worrying about whether I'm discreet enough :whistling: and the occasional time where I need to change but can't :angry: and maybe when I find myself peeing worse that I expected without wearing good enough diapers to deal with it :blush: The only time I can see where a diaper would be a disadvantage is changing to go swimming or boating where I might get into the water, and so cannot wear. I guess going to the gym would be similar too :whistling: If it's planned I can find a way to deal with it, but wearing diapers precludes spur-of-the-moment water adventures like those :o I rarely find myself in those situations so diapers are a plus for me 99.99% of the time B) and I'll deal with the rest.

Bettypooh

Many times I have to make long car trips and I will never venture out without diapers and plastic pants on . I can't tell you how many times I've been stuck in traffic and the urge comes to pee .I simply let a little out and the pressure is reduced . I thank God for diapers under these circumstances .

they usually come in handy for me like that. concerts, movies, activities of whatever sort for the mast part. I laugh becasue i dont have to hunt down and then wait in line for a bathroom bwahahaha

Movies so you don't have to get up and miss anything. Auctions as well. You wait and wait until that one item you want comes up for bids but suddenly you have to pee. You run to the toilet, possibly wait in line for an open urinal only to find out when your done that the item you wanted to buy has been sold. Fishing out in a boat. It's not like you can just get up and walk to the bathroom (unless your boat is so big it has a toilet or "head" as they call it when it's on a boat). Even if it has a head, you still need to clean and service it so diapers would be easier (I know from experience). The same can be said when in a small plane flying somewhere, either by yourself or with someone else. You can't just land anywhere to get out and pee when you have to. Then there are the car trips, especially late night or in a bad part of an unfamiliar town. Some rest areas are creepy in the daylight and I wouldn't want to stop at them in the middle of the night. I've read too many stories. Then the bad part of town with the bars on all the windows, drug dealers on every corner, condemed buildings and no restrooms or friendly McDonalds anywhere in site. Although I've never been there on New Years Eve, I'd bet thick and absorbent diapers would come in handy in Times Squair New York City where people are so packed in that if they had to get to a restroom they'd probably be soaked before they could even get through the croud. Also, I've never worn to an amusement park but it seems to me that if there is a long line for a ride and you have waited an hour and a half already, you wouldn't necessarily want to get out of that line to go pee and then have to start your wait all over again. I was stuck on an elevator one morning after an hour's drive to get to that building, and I was stuck for almost 2 hours. I really had to pee when I got out of that elevator and a diaper sure would have come in handy! As long as someone is responsible in wearing their diapers when out and about and don't flash them to others or make it obvious what they are wearing in some cases as mentioned above.

Hunting.. I've always found diapers to be beneficial when out in the woods hunting. Especially on the *really* cold mornings, you have on a ton of layers of clothing so that it would take you forever to get them off to urinate and that's provided you're near a bathroom. If you're out in the woods waiting on a deer to happen by, you certainly don't want to risk scaring it off by peeing..... and then the smell would probably give you away even if the noise/movement didn't.

Even after my sisters and I were toilet trained, our bladders were small and over-active. Mom nicely asked us to wear diapers for long car trips and special events. Back in those days we considered this normal.

As a teenager I knew when I needed to use a toilet, but I still put on those "just-in-case" diapers for trips. Preparing to move to a university dorm I learned how to put on and sleep wearing disposables. Of course I wore a disposable on the airplane and put on a fresh disposable for the 3 hour bus trip from the airport to my university. Before our welcome kegger I put on a disposable under my skirt. My dorm mate did not wear a diaper and soaked her skirt.

From then on both of us wore disposable to parties and for extra long class and exams. My first two years of law school I worked as an investigator on weekends and holidays. I found my disposables very helpful during stake-outs.

My wife and I were recently at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California. I wore two diapers for the trip, because I knew I'd be gone more than four hours. She tried to use the restroom on the beach but the line was too long, and was almost desperate when we finally ducked into Bubba Gump Shrimp to use that one. I jokingly told her I wasn't having any problems looking for a restroom and she swatted my bottom. Amusement parks and museums are great places to have the advantage of wearing diapers!]

Guest Diaperdragon

The benefits of wearing diapers is not having to go to the toilet and especially in class where you don't have to leave for the bathroom in an important lecture. Also public bathrooms can be gross sometimes.

Movies always are better diapered otherwise I would be one of those getting up in the middle. Also, when flying, long drives and especially long tedious meetings. But I am always diapered so its always good.

speaking of the cold... in teh winter i do snow removal and i wouldn't have time to run and find a bathroom.good things im stuck in diapers bwahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

One truly unexpected benefit came last weekend when I was hanging drapes for my girlfriend. I was standing on a chair, and as I stepped off, the chair tilted forward and the back hit me right between the legs. Had I not had an Abena X-Plus on, it would have done very serious and painful damage. Because I was securely diapered, it didn't hurt at all and did no permanent damage.

I find it advantageous to wear my diapers to work because no matter how stressful things get, the feel of my diaper keeps me in good spirits. However, if I don't get a chance to change that clammy feeling and the knowledge that it might leak can have the opposite effect. Of course that can all be fixed with a stuffer or two!

I find nappies are most useful on coach journeys. On planes and trains it is usually easy to get to a toilet, and when driving you can stop when you like, but on a coach the toilet is always tiny, and disgusting, and you have stops scheduled at certain times, so a nappy is really useful.

I have actually been kicking around the idea of wearing for my band's next show. Only thing I'd worry about is those freak drunk chicks that might try and grab my ass and totally wig out...

• 2 weeks later...

For me I would have to say

1) Bars

2) Movie Theaters

3) Concerts

4) Long drives

5) Shopping

6) 405 Freeway traffic!!!