LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When And Where Do You Find Wearing Diapers To Be A Personal Benefit.

17 hours ago, crys_138 said:

Long roadtrips for me, especially through red states. If I've been driving for 4-6 hours straight between gas stops, I'm probably in no mood to put up with the bigotry of someone in some off-the-beaten-path hole in the wall who thinks they're more important than they actually are in the grand scheme of things.

No, I just want to fill the tank, maybe get a bite to eat or refill my drink, and get going again.

That's why I don't go to blue states.

• Like 1

I wear at work sometimes. I work EMS and work 48 hour shifts. Sometimes we get so busy running calls, that we don't have time to go to the bathroom. Sometimes we may be wrapped up on a call for over an hour, and being on a diuretic, I have to urinate often. I don't make it a point to wear every shift I work, but sometimes I have found it useful! There is a saying at my department. "Use the bathroom when you gotta go, and eat when you're hungry." Meaning, when we get on a call and get slammed, your priorities are 2nd to your patients priorities. :)

On ?9?/?3?/?2016 at 0:28 AM, gbw_dl said:

I wear at work sometimes. I work EMS and work 48 hour shifts. Sometimes we get so busy running calls, that we don't have time to go to the bathroom. Sometimes we may be wrapped up on a call for over an hour, and being on a diuretic, I have to urinate often. I don't make it a point to wear every shift I work, but sometimes I have found it useful! There is a saying at my department. "Use the bathroom when you gotta go, and eat when you're hungry." Meaning, when we get on a call and get slammed, your priorities are 2nd to your patients priorities. :)

Just curious.

I was padded with a Sam's Club diaper and my PUL pants under my blue jeans. I was driving 3 hours on the interstate and didn't want to stop. I peed a few times, and noticed they leaked. :(

I didn't watch to show up at the house in a wet leaky diaper,