LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anal-Ly Incontinent

Guest waslost1234abc

beyond serious damage to the anal sphincter muscles, a spinal or brain injury and getting your anus used to pooping where ever you are at(im sure that takes a while and lots of will power as well as willing to be embarrassed royally) its unlikely ever to happen. you seriously want to be fecal incontinent? its really not that fun....enjoyable at home not so much when you are out and about...it cant be turned off at will....

take it from an expert who has been both urinary and fecal incontinent my whole life....

If you think you can live with all other situations just imagine having that special moment with that special someone and right when things get there most "excited" ... you crap on your partner or the bed... your muscles in that area will contract and probably with some force...maby hit the wall ok this is too gross sorry.

Hi guys i was wondering if it was possible to become anal-ly incontinent thanks :3

Injection of botox into anal sphincter will paralyze it for about 3 months so induce incontinence.

It is temporal and approved for healing of anal fissures.

You shall use higher dose and without diagnose it will hard to find a medician.

Anal sex can cause one or more of the following :-

• Infection
  • Sphincter tear
  • Rupture of anal canal

Any of the above can create bowel incontinence. Due to the physical location of the internal of the bowels, damage to that area is not usually noticed by the paitent until it has started to cause discomfort. As a result, anal infection from anal sex can progress to almost fatal levels before diagnosed.

If you participate in anal sex, as soon as you feel slight discomfort, please get it checked out.

• Like 1

Anal incontinence? Something a fetishist would like to bounce around in his/her own mind, can be very pleasurable whilst under the strong influence of hormones (I'm talking sex hormones here). But for everyday? On a grey and rainy Monday morning? Leave it out!

That's not how it works.

Daddy Fred.

Fecal incontincence is not fun at all. It is not something that you want to happen to you. Life can all seem normal until, BAM, explosive diareah with only seconds notice. Shitting you pants in Home Depot or while grocery shopping is not my idea of a good time. At least at home you can clean up and have not embarrased yourself in public. It is smelly and gross and a pain to clean up.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though my condition is mild compared to what some have to endure, believe me there is nothing cool about having a shitty butt in a public place or surrounded by workmates and you know you can smell it. And there is a 'phew what is that smell' comment.

doing it voluntary is nothing like not having a choice. To be urinary incont is a bad enough situation and i feel for anyone that is, but that at least is easier to contain, and its a shit load easier to clean up.

I would imagine that it is relatively possible to becom fecal incontinent, but i would have a long hard think, or maybe a long hard crap before commiting to such a thing, it might look good in your head, doesnt mean it will feel good in reality, but at the end of the day, its your choice old bean, and i for one will be interested to see if you manage it, and then to see how you manage the results...

:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...