LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Female Celebrities Would You Like To Spank You?

Hi there I would love to hear from anyone who would like to comment on who would you like to spank you that is a female or male celebrity. I personally asked about female celebrities as I fantasize about going over female's laps for spankings. On the top of my list, I would like to be spanked by Carrie Underwood, Britney Spears, Jennifer Garner, Jennifer Lopez, Mandy Moore, Angelina Jolie, Reese Witherspoon, Nicole Kidman, and Sandra Bullock. How about for you?

I'd rather spank all of the above.

But if I had to choose one, I've always been a sucker for Reese Witherspoon.

How Ryan Phillippe could have ever walked away from her IDK.

Yet how could she have left HIM?

Reese_Witherspoon_Great_Tits_Twilight.mpg

Reese_Witherspoon_Great_Tits_Twilight.mpg

• 5 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Over the years several women have punished me with spankings: my Mom; my Aunt Betsy; my Granny Vi; my older sister Penny; my youngest sister Missy; my friend Karen (not my niece Karen!). Usually when my loving husband Don spanks me it is because he knows sensual spanking is my turn-on. However, when I misbehave Don punishes me with spankings that are so non sensual. Before I fell in love with Don there were a handful of men who gave me sensual spankings.

Until today I never gave any thought to being spanked my a female celebrity. This afternoon I finally saw the current movie I, TONYA about the disgraced ice skater. The very tall actress Allison Janney plays Tonya's mother LaVona Golon. Let me tell you, when Allison used a hairbrush to spank, even safely seated in a theater my derrière shuttered. Perhaps on their TV series MOM Allison should spank Anna Farris who plays her adult screw-up daughter. Can you imagine these days anyone daring to consider a spanking scene in a movie or TV series. Clearly I, TONYA was filmed before the current scandals.

• 7 months later...

What if you asked to have, whom ever it was that is your most desired to spank you, but when the time came, Kathy Bates showed up! (From the movie, “Misery”) Sorry, your favorite choice was going to be here to spank you, but they got unavoidably held up. But we found an understudy, willing to take their place. (Insert fanfare here) :wtf2:

• 2 months later...
On 11/17/2018 at 3:50 PM, Diaperwettingboy87 said:

I would love to be spanked and diapered by Miley Cyrus and Natalie Portman. Having Bea Arther diaper me before im put over her knee would be hott

IMDB does not list anyone named "Bea Arther" and redirect to Bea Arthur who starred on many series, especially THE GOLDEN GIRLS. Sadly that Bea Arthur died in April 2009. RIP