LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Thanksgiving Day. I was sick as a dog while staying over at my parents house. I had to bring my camper for sleeping though, but wasn't using the toilet in it. While sick I was laying down in my camper and a cramp hit me. I was trying to get up and upon standing everything just emptied out of me- no warning and no control. I was extremely glad I was wearing a diaper at the time, even if the clean-up was a horrible, runny, and stinky mess.

Was last night whilst being driven home. Not been too well recentl,y in hospital after a car accident and my back still isn't good so having problems holding in the poop as i am on stool softeners so that i do not have to strain to go to the toilet. I felt my bowels squeeze and before I knew what was happening I had a very full diaper,VERY FULL. Luckily at the moment I am using Vlesi all night diapers during the day to help me to not change as often because it is a pain to do so. I was about 45 miles from home and just had to sit in my own mess until i got home, nothing i could do about it really. Only problem is it took nearly 2 hours to get home because of stationary traffic. On the good side though the Vlesi diaper held it all in and did not leak at all.

Yesterday while wearing a dry 24/7 that I had been wearing all day. Beat the heck out of the thing, the padding in front and middle was all coming apart and clumping, so I just helped it along by taking a large dump in it as well. :blush:

Still had about 1/2 the diaper padding that could have been used, but after the big load, that diaper was done.....oh well. :(

Still want to try and push a dry 24/7 as far as I can, but it seems that they need support to keep from having the padding fall apart when soggy..

I just tried this for the first time about a half hour ago. It felt really good to mess and then squish it a little bit before getting cleaned up. I did notice that the mess was a greenish color though. Could anyone possibly explain why?