LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Once again this Sunday afternoon I had a sudden urge and in almost no time I had deposited a load in my slightly wet diaper. I was so tired due to waking up several hours early this morning that I had to lay down, but didn't change first. Two hours later my wife was waking me up, reminding me that we needed to go out to get a bite to eat, so I got up, removed the messy diaper and took shower, then I padded up to go for dinner.

Then after dinner while picking up some things at Walmart, I had another urge come over me while heading out to the car but I fought it back...

Twice (almost three times) in two days... There was some, but not a lot of conscious thought behind messing each time. I'm beginning to think my 24/7 wearing and use may be starting to transition into bowel reconditioning as well...

Ok, well it finally hit again and I let it happen.  Just after posting the message above, the urge struck again and lo and behold the third time in less than 36 hours... Still laying here in bed, trying to decide whether I should change or let it sit for a while...

I woke up about 3 hours ago in my soaked MegaMax diaper with a huge mess in it. The best I can figure was I messed about 4 hours before i woke up. As heavy as that diaper was with large amounts of pee and poop in it, i am surprised it didn't leak at all. NorthShore has really designed a good diaper for sleeping.

There is indeed a strong case of necromancy in here, but honestly I think necro is fine for most threads on this forum. As long as they are adding something useful to the thread it's better than starting a new one don't ya think?

Necromancy as in black magic? Oooh I’m impressed

{ font-size: 89%; color: darkslategray; } The origin of black magic is ritualistic, primitive worship of spirits. It is more or less primitive way to get close to spiritual beings. It later developed into black magic and involved invoking the spirits to produce beneficial results for the practitioner. Some researchers refer to white magic as “high magic” while referring to black magic as “low magic”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Necromancy as in black magic? Oooh I’m impressed { font-size: 89%; color: darkslategray; } The origin of black magic is ritualistic, primitive worship of spirits. It is more or less primitive way to get close to spiritual beings. It later developed into black magic and involved invoking the spirits to produce beneficial results for the practitioner. Some researchers refer to white magic as “high magic” while referring to black magic as “low magic”.

Pooping right now

Pooping right now

In a rearz in control

On my way to my car from the grocery store tonight.  Was heading straight home so I figured it was okay to let things happen without a fight.  Took two adult wipes to clean up and one large baby wipe for good measure to make sure I got everything with the other two.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

Just a few minutes ago.  I was watching Dirty Jobs... and then needed to do one of my own! ? 

The Marble maker episode or the cactus moving and maggot episode?  I was watching them too!  Too bad it wasn't the diaper service episode!

• Like 1

Just now, sitting at my computer, on hold waiting for my thermostat manufacturer's tech support to answer (they never did after 45 minutes on hold). Now I need to clean up and change into a fresh diaper.. 

9 minutes ago, Stringfellow8504 said:

Just about 30 min ago.  I'm in a semi wet Mega Max with a pair of white underwear on as well under the diaper

Under the diaper?  I've heard of people putting tidy whities on over diapers to help hold them up, but...

This morning I was on my last delivery as a Skip the dishes driver part time job, I had a rearz purple seduction diaper on, my tummy was grumbling and about to explode just as I got to the vehicle my bowls let go and a huge squishy mess was in my diaper I let go of a big pee as well, I had to find a secluded place to get off in it as I was so friggin turned on I did that on my side rubbed my diaper till I came in it then I went home washed off and went to bed.

Still kinda turned on by it now 

Right now. Its Thanksgiving here in Canada, so no school today. I messed my diaper doing home work. I plan to sit in it for a while and enjoy it before putting on a clean diaper.  

• Like 1
Right now. Its Thanksgiving here in Canada, so no school today. I messed my diaper doing home work. I plan to sit in it for a while and enjoy it before putting on a clean diaper.  

Why do you celebrate thanksgiving in October

Yesterday at about 7pm.  Had on a Betterdry diaper I put on around 11:30am for an appointment I had out of town.  Did some shopping, scored 2 bags of McKesson disposable diapers and 2 bags of Tranquility diaper inserts, 25 per bag for less than $8 total at Goodwilll and then went to Aldi and Walmart.  I got home around 5pm and was very soaked, even in a Betterdry diaper.  I went to change it about 7pm and before I took it off I dropped a small load in it.  I immediately cleaned up, showered and put on a fresh McKesson diaper.  Took that off about 10pm, put on a Dry 24/7 for bed and I'm still in that right now.  Got up at 4:30am, couldn't fall back asleep so came here for a little bit.