LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

Well to be expected after a large Mexican dinner last night, it hit this morning right after I put on a clean diaper. Not very firm but there is a great deal of it, so enjoying this for an hour or two and then cleanup time and a fresh diaper. :thumbsup:

I did it last night and then put a cloth diaper over my disposable diaper and plastic pants and proceeded to wet it at least 8 to 9 times and I went to sleep in on for a few hours however I woke up and it was a bit more messy and uncomfortable so I changed I into a clean disposable diaper and went back to bed of course I peed in it before going to bed 

About an hour ago nice and soft witch has spread from back to front of my diaper so nice,this is the first time in a year .Never really get to do this,my wife has her limits wetting yes pood no so only when shes not home.

Currently.... Needed to stop & fill the car with gas & as I'm standing there filling up my car I was able to fill my diaper at the same time.

1 hour ago, incondl said:

Currently.... Needed to stop & fill the car with gas & as I'm standing there filling up my car I was able to fill my diaper at the same time.

I love this when it happens to me as I still need to go in and pay for the gas and soda I will be needing. 

13 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

I love this when it happens to me as I still need to go in and pay for the gas and soda I will be needing. 

Same here & then getting in the car & sitting down enhanced the moment considering I wasn't even expecting this.

18 minutes ago, iluvmydiapers said:

Just dropped a nice load into my diaper, an no chance to change out for another 7 hours, lucky me. 

That’s somewhat long for me but enjoy!

Just recently, I ran into an unusual case of horrible constipation, which never really happens to me as bad as this case. I have shied away from using any kind of stool softener or laxatives before out of an unrealistic fear, but I had no choice this time. So, me taking the stool softener lined up with my rare case of diaper time privacy, and let's say this ABU Kiddo I'm wearing has had quite a workout! It felt so relieving to finally let it out, much less in a diaper. Still sitting in it now, waiting to see if lunch will work its way out so I can have the dirtiest diaper I ever had!

I went poopy just yesterday, right after I put on my diaper. I went pee right after I got done with my poopys. I was standing up. I sat and watched spongebob, and changed not far before bed.

The first time I pooped my diapy away from home was when I went for a night stroll by the Mississippi river front in iowa 2 blocks from my house. My house sits on a huge bluff. I had to go bad because my butt muscles hurt when I tried to hold it. I pooped so much runny poop that it started to overflow from the back. Imagine  having to walk up the huge hill in the picture below with an over stuffed and leaking diaper. Yes I enjoyed pooping, but not scaling the hill in it. That was too much 

20180727_143827.jpg

I just took a very big poop in my diaper. It came out very squishy. Still wearing it now. Might have a little bit more to come out. Haven't worn/messed a diaper in a very long time so this is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after a very large dinner yesterday, and a lot of beef. I now get to reap my rewards. 

So I started my morning with drinking 2 large cups of coffee. Then followed by drinking two large bottles of water, I proceeded to wet my diaper for a few hours. At around hour two I had that feeling that I was going to do something else. I then followed up with a very large mess in my diaper. I have to say it's been a little while since my last messy diaper, but this was very nice. I filled it up quite quickly and almost had a blowout because there was so much. I love the feeling you get when theirs so much that it comes up the front side. I enjoyed my diaper for an hour or so before jumping in the shower for a cleanup.

My wife had slept in this morning, but when she woke up she could smell my dirty deed. She just looked at me and asked if I was having a good morning. Of course I smiled and said yes it's been a great morning so far.?

I'm lucky to have a very understanding wife who let's me have my diaper time. Well back in a clean diaper now and off to enjoy the rest of my day. ?