LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

About a half an hour ago. I just changed. Diapered up at about 8:50 this morning, had to pee real bad, so I let it go. Soaked my diaper pretty good. So then I started my morning coffee, and felt that old, familiar urge and let it go, ...and go, ...and go.... I dumped a pretty big load. Sure felt good. That diaper only lasted 40 minutes, I kid you not. So I'm sitting here in a nice, clean, dry one and a pair of clean PULs,  I think that's the quickest diaper change I've made so far.

Edited by le Hollandais
emphasis

early this morning. felt an urge to poop, did not do anything to hold back, and it it started to slide out, but stopped, so I pushed a little bit, and boy did I fill my diaper. drifted back to sleep, this time with a fairly large load in my diaper. later this morning got up, a mug of coffee, and did another poopy in my diaper, and that resulted in a very obvious bulge in the back of my trainers. Wife didn't comment, but it was very obvious given how my butt looked when I looked in the mirror, that I was in a very full diaper, and it wasn't only wet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Inconito said:

early this morning. felt an urge to poop, did not do anything to hold back, and it it started to slide out, but stopped, so I pushed a little bit, and boy did I fill my diaper. drifted back to sleep, this time with a fairly large load in my diaper. later this morning got up, a mug of coffee, and did another poopy in my diaper, and that resulted in a very obvious bulge in the back of my trainers. Wife didn't comment, but it was very obvious given how my butt looked when I looked in the mirror, that I was in a very full diaper, and it wasn't only wet.

Its always nice to wake up to a pooped diaper and be needing to poop once again first thing after waking up, I just wish this would happen to me daily instead of infrequently 

Yesterday at work. I was on the assembly line when my stomach hit me like a ton of bricks! I fought it for a solid 45 minutes until I began sweating. I finally lost control and burning hot diarrhea rushed my cheap diaper. The baby cloth prefold diaper I use as an insert absorbed the liquid but the poop was a whole other story! It had ran all the way to the front, and I couldn't change the remaining 3 hours of my shift. It was one of the worst accidents I've had while at work. I made it through, but I still ended up with poop blowing out while driving home. Lesson learned: wear better diapers and some kind of cover.

I woke up in a wet diaper and wet again just as I got out of bed. Made coffee and went to lay in bed and do some emails. I pooped while on the computer and am currently still in bed in my messy diaper 

Last night, although it wasnt in a diaper, it was an accident at work. I have IBS and had accidents every so often, but since I had my surgery 2 months ago, I've had probably 5-6 accidents.

Yesterday morning was still in my warm wet diaper I pushed a nice load in my diaper then put pants over it and took the dog for a walk and then came home and went again.

I then did my diaper humping thing for the third time in that diaper.

My wife is away for a few days so every single night this week I have pooped my diaper like right now I'm wet and messy and I'm going to rub my pee pee to cum cum in on my diaper then sleep in ly messy diaper and when I wake up I'll do it again 

Woke up and jumped in the shower this morning, changed into a fresh diaper. Cup of coffee and an hour later I felt the need to release. Now wearing a nicely loaded diaper for another hour or so. Then back to the shower for round two, good day so far.:rolleyes:

On 5/13/2018 at 7:53 AM, gbw_dl said:

Last night, although it wasnt in a diaper, it was an accident at work. I have IBS and had accidents every so often, but since I had my surgery 2 months ago, I've had probably 5-6 accidents.

On 5/14/2018 at 6:38 AM, rusty pins said:

Time to start wearing diapers to work, even if they are thin store brands to be discreet and get you by in case of one of those accident.

I agree. Also, a good pair of plastic panties would hold any smell at bay until you could change.

• Thanks 1
On 5/23/2018 at 1:01 PM, KMH8306 said:

I agree. Also, a good pair of plastic panties would hold any smell at bay until you could change.

Right. It's something that I need to do, because it has been way more frequent than I'm used to since I've had gastric bypass surgery. I just dont know if it's a pullup I need or full on diapers. The problem with a regular diaper is that it doesnt seem feasible to take them off to pee, and while I do have full control of my bladder, taking off a regular diaper to just go pee seems like the diaper would break down too quickly. But pullups dont really seem like they are made to contain a big mess either. What I do know, is that its embarrassing, and has since happened again, and it was while I was in school. Thankfully, I've been traveling with extra underwear and wipes to school, and was able to change in the bathroom. But I was mortified. 

Today I put in a tunnel plug put on my diaper and was doing stuff around the house and wham just like that messy diaper. At first I didn’t even know until I smelt something stinky and it was me!