LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

• 2 weeks later...

the last time I pooped in my pants was actually pretty close to a genuine accident if I ever had one. About two weeks ago I was planning to poop my diaper one sunday when my wife was out of the house. So the night before i was just being playful and wearing some custom made cloth training pants I have. My wife was home and I kept getting frequent urges to poop but didnt want to waste it. Well one of the "contractions" was overwhelming, as i was off hiding in the bedroom (i didnt want her to see me bent over with my "caca face" as i was trying my damndest not to poop in my pants till the following day. It ended up forcing itself out into my pristine white, never before poopooed pull ups. At first i was upset that I had wasted it, but then i realized I hadnt really. Without any sort of planning I had gone to hide in another room then had an accident and pooped my pants like a toddler. The cleanup was exciting too cause If I got caught she would think it was all planned. Man was that the most accidental excitement I had in a while.

last night had a bad case of rotten gut.my wife insisted that I were to bed as not to mess,felt the urge and let rip.Woke up this morning with a very full diaper

• Like 1

About 10 minutes ago, and I've soaked it too, feels great and smells awesome.

I'll give about an hour, should be really messy then, then clean up and change and go to work.

The toilet un-training seems to be working well, that's the third unexpected dump in a week

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I gave myself a small enema about an hour ago, and pinned on 2 adult size terry nappies and my plastic pants, along with my crotch fastening baby style vest and long nighty. about ten minutes later with my tummy acheing a little I proceeded to fill my nappy from both ends luckily I don't think im to smelly whilst I sit here enjoying sitting in my squidgy mess, I shall soon go to my bed and hopefuly get some sleep before waking up with perhaps a litle nappy rash to remind me in the coming day what a naughty big baby I really am. :girl_baby:

• 3 weeks later...

This isn't something I do much of, simply due to lack of privacy. When in my latest 'binge' mode last Tuesday, I was wearing a Eurobrief that was getting rather soggy and I was alone in my condo. I had needed to go all day, and had been holding back because I planned on filling my pants later on, but it was a rough wait, but i made it through ;)

After I paid my HOA dues and had to go back to the office to get a new gate card ( I couldn't get into the complex with my old one since evidently the system crashed and they had to reprogram all the card numbers in again. I got a new card, since I wanted one anyways....mine was over 20 years old so I needed it) I finally got home. I had a diaper bag with a change in it, and took off my shorts and undies I had over my diaper and wandered around for a bit before doing the deed. I wound up in the bathroom, oddly enough, and proceeded to push a rather large load into my pants....it was very satisfying :D and feeling better, I went to lay down and enjoy my soggy and full messy diaper, but i couldn't stay to long since I was afraid it would leak all over the bed :blush: which would suck *SIGH* so I reluctantly undid the tapes, dumped the contents into the toilet and take a shower to clean up. Then I changed into an Abena X and headed down to wash my car and run a couple more errands. It was then that realized the major differences between the Eurobriefs and Abenas. I might do a comparison later on, but the abenas fit a L*O*T better and feel better than the Eurobriefs, (no matter how full they are)

So that was my 'messy day' last week. I'd kind of like to 'doo' it again, but I don't know if I have time. I have to head out that way again, so maybe tomorrow *shrug* ;)

But the whole thing just served to remind me that going in your pants is a heck of a lot more fun and pleasurable than can be imagined....there is really just something super special about wearing and using diapers instead of societies 'conventional' methods of 'personal relief" It just feels great to be able to go when you want (or need) and not hold it ;)

One of my stops was a hobby shop I frequent, and while browsing the shelves, I proceeded to pee again, and not worry since it was an Abena, I just felt so free :wub:

I love my diapers!

Since I've been on my own at home for several mornings in a row, I've managed to stay in diapers for a while after getting up. Morning coffee is always a good start to having a movement. This morning is the third time recently - if you stay in a diaper long enough, eventually 'shit happens'. I'm sitting in what happens right now as I type. Feels good for now. will shower and clean up soon.

Today about 9am wife & daughter gone for awhile. First time I got to diaper-up in awhile (with daughter here). I walked out back with just a cloth diaper & shoes & my coffee. I wanted to wear for awhile but it hit me & there was no stopping it. So I cleanedup rediapered & been doing some yardwork. LOL This time in a thinner cloth diaper & plastic pants my blue onies & cutoff jeans & my grass cutting shoes (worn-out Teeny shoes). I got about 2 more hours before I have to have everything back up before they get back. It has been a good day wearing again.

Woke this morning to a dry diaper so when I got out of bed I wet it (flood), made coffee, watched TV for a while. Around 9 o'clock I left to run some errands and totally peed again in the automotive store, I was at Home Depot @ around 10:30 when I felt a little bit of poop come out so I headed for the checkout. On the way out to the truck I totally lost it and I had a pretty squishy drive home. Around 12 o'clock I took drank some saltwater and put on some plastic pants. At around 1:15 the massive diarrhea hit. So I'm sitting in a totally destroyed Dry 24/7 as I type this. Now it's time to clean up so I don't get a massive rash. What a great day! :thumbsup:

Last Saturday afternoon, when I checked into the hotel I was staying at. Teh dry 24/7 I was in was anything BUT dry :blush: and I needed to change and get going back out to go to the race track before it closed, so I loaded the diaper, then showered and cleaned up, slipped into an Abena X and was gone for the rest of the day, until I got back...soggy again, and had to change into some training pants for dinner with a friend. After that, I got back to the hotel and procedded to flood the trainers to se what they would hold.

A fun weekend, but getting rid of used diapers is kind of a challenge, since I had forgotten to bring plastic bags for disposal of used items :blush:

• 2 years later...

Another zombie thread, and this one smells like it's overdue for a change.

I actually just had a pooping accident this last weekend. Been dealing with a bad hemmorohid-ectomy that turned into a bleeding fissure. Add on to that some surprise diarrhea (never felt it coming), and then tried passing some gas. Oops.

There is indeed a strong case of necromancy in here, but honestly I think necro is fine for most threads on this forum. As long as they are adding something useful to the thread it's better than starting a new one don't ya think?

Nice day off today and time to play, just as I got the diaper on this morning it was time to let loose. Nice warm mushy diaper for about two hours, it's been a while since I had a really messy diaper.

I need to do this more frequently. :thumbsup:

Last night :blush:

The night before I had 2 Bean, rice and cheese burritos and nachos grande from Del taco (late night 'dinner' as i was hungry and no food in the house) washed down with some water and then a bulk fiber laxative powder thingy. In the morning I had breakfast and coffee, then went to dinner with a hobby group and had a salad, chili spaghetti and a LOT of lemonade. Then off to a meeting and had some water and ice tea. Starting yesterday afternoon I had to go, but waited. I put on a Wellness brief with a bambino quattro booster and headed out. By the end of the night last night I really R*E*A*L*L*Y had to go and just made it home before I exploded :o

I headed to the bathroom, took off my shorts and underwear (as a silencer and emergency cover) and stood there for a minute waiting. As the diaper was already soggy, I wasn't sure what would happen, so I didn't want to do anything in the car or anywhere else and have something unfortunate happen :blush:

Well, the time came and I couldn't push things out fast enough I had to go so bad (love that urge thing) :wub: I also totally FLOODED the diaper and booster for the 'nth' time, but it didn't leak!

5 minutes later, things have finally settled down, and I'm wondering why there isn't a HUGE bulge in the seat of my diaper, then I remembered how they are built to accommodate such things with more room and very tall leak guards....plus the booster was kind of in the way, (they are long).

What impressed me the most was how much the dang booster soaked up. With what I had already poured into the diaper it should have been at capacity and over flowed, but it didn't :o The booster was TOTALLY soaked and the diaper only 1/2 used, I could have stayed in it and flooded it AGAIN and even that might not havbe pushed it to capacity, though I am sure I would have had a bad press out leak had I sat down...this thing was getting full.

Over all it was enjoyable and a wonderful relief and something I need to do again :D But I don't get the opportunity to do very much. The results were acceptable (nice consistency, firm and not mushy) and this was what I was looking for....need to remember that recipe :thumbsup: