LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Was The Last Time You Pooped Your Diaper

I woke up about 15 minutes ago because I was getting a contraction and started pooping my overnight diaper as I sat up in bed. As soon as the pooping stopped, the peeing started and flooded my diaper. I just had a second wave of poop come out a minute ago. I still have 3 more hours left to sleep so I will change later when I wake up again.

• Like 1

just made a huge mushy messy in my tykables waddlers while watching thunderbirds. awaiting on mommy to change me so i can get ready for bed. 

• Like 1

I messed my wet morning diaper about an hour ago, sooo squishy sitting here. Today will be a total solar eclipse day with a total poopy diaper day, I guess I'll have my own eclipse in my diapee.🌞

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Moochie said:

I messed my wet morning diaper about an hour ago, sooo squishy sitting here. Today will be a total solar eclipse day with a total poopy diaper day, I guess I'll have my own eclipse in my diapee.🌞

What was the diaper you were wearing at that time?

On 5/30/2011 at 3:39 PM, thong5 said:

For me it was a little while ago when i was working in my backyard ( i live alone and it's fenced in ) Just doing some yardwork when the urge hit ( Damn Coffee ) I stopped what i was doing and just filled my pants, i must admit it felt good to do so as i don't fill my pants often. How about others and what were you doing?

pretty much exactly the same for me just now!! :)

18 hours ago, TD712 said:

What was the diaper you were wearing at that time?

My next to last Cushies cloth back disposable diaper.

About 30 minutes ago I got a contraction and started filling my diaper with a big load of soft poop. I am still laying in bed watching tv and just waiting for the second wave of poop to hit. I will change when I am sure I am finished pooping.

I went potty in my Attends Premier wet morning diaper 45 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee and checking emails on my phone. Messing my morning diaper comes so naturally that most of the time all I need to do is relax without even pushing. I also have on pink Trifecta PUL pants from NorthShore Care Supply. Now that I am sitting down, the warm, squishy poopy in my diapee is sooo comforting. Over the course of the next two weeks work will be very hectic but my diapers will give me some solace. I won't change for several hours. after my morning exercise, by that time I believe the correct term is that my diaper will be ripe.

17 hours ago, Three Rivers said:

Yesterday morning while doing yardwork, was mowing the lawn and the urge hit. Massive amount as I had to stop and wait for a few seconds until done. By the time I was finished with the yard about 45 minutes later it had spread out very nicely.

Going potty in my diaper while engaging in normal activities when possible is the best.

• Like 1
On 4/15/2024 at 4:31 AM, Moochie said:

Going potty in my diaper while engaging in normal activities when possible is the best.

This. I had gotten DQ the other day and taken it out to a bench to eat. By the time I was done with that double cheeseburger, onion rings, and milkshake it had hit me. I treated that bench in the sun just like anyone else would their toilet as I enjoyed a full bowel movement. 

On 4/14/2024 at 11:18 AM, Three Rivers said:

Yesterday morning while doing yardwork, was mowing the lawn and the urge hit. Massive amount as I had to stop and wait for a few seconds until done. By the time I was finished with the yard about 45 minutes later it had spread out very nicely.

These are the best. I get way more yard work done when I have an accident because I’m always looking for an excuse not to change. 

I just got done with a middle of the night change before I had a blow out. I had a second runny movement so it was time to change with work tomorrow. I don’t have time to clean up a bad blowout before I shower to leave. 

My wife commented the other day that I’ve been making a lot more messes at night in my diaper. She reminded me how serious it is for someone my age (30) to be so diaper dependent already. She likes to remind me how badly I struggle to hold it by putting two or three suppositories in me when she is getting me diapered up and ready for bed. 

I am here this morning with a hot coffee and a warm, squishy poopy in my diapee. All in all. a typical morning but I always like to that each messy diaper is as unique as a snowflake. I messed my diaper in the kitchen then I had to answer three emails. It's so nice to do adult professional responsibilities with a poopy diaper.

5 minutes ago i made really bigg poos in my wet Tykables unicorns diapee While I was sucking my paci playing with my lego fire department and watching Fireman Sam heroes of the storm. I love fireman Sam it's my one of my favourite TV shows when i'm little.

• Like 1

Not much different this morning except for a few things, As usual my morning diaper, Crinklz Aquanaut diaper is very wet and messy. What is different is my wife is out of town just for a day, will be back later today. I'm going to stay wet and poopy for as long as I can, probably when I begin to feel a little itchy irritation, or a small leak, whichever comes first. I have a complex report to begin writing and will start while I feel the warm, squishy potty in my diapee.

• Like 1

About 45 minutes ago.  Came home from work and had to go pretty bad.  I put on a Rearz Daydreamer diaper and pooped in it right away,  pretty much effortlessly.  It's a pretty big poop and pretty soft and squishy.  It feels really good right now,  especially after a stressful night at work. 

Made some bacon and eggs for breakfast and had a beer.  Going to sit here in my messy diaper for a while and enjoy it and do a few things around the house before changing and going to bed.

10 hours ago, superdiaperboy said:

5 minutes ago i made really bigg poos in my wet Tykables unicorns diapee While I was sucking my paci playing with my lego fire department and watching Fireman Sam heroes of the storm. I love fireman Sam it's my one of my favourite TV shows when i'm little.

Yay! I'll have to check that out little one. I wish we could watch it together and have a little play date. Hahaha!😁😃♥️ The show sounds very interesting and it sounds like I would like it a lot. I've been getting into baby shows a lot more lately, embracing my little side.